League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
VoidnOwO
:oops:
BrokenArrow

BRBP wrote:

Lost 3 more ranked games after going down to 0LP and I didn't get demoted. WHAT IS THIS?
I always get demoted instantly when I get to 0LP.

None of them even had loss prevented o_o
Edit: No I'm not in V
Idk man, I got demoted after losing a game while having 4 LP left. Not sure what this is all about, Rito messed something up after they changed the pick order thingy
Elicchi_old
They should have like, a warning before you get demoted. It's so notoriously tricky and you dont know when its going to happen. lost 4 straight games while on 0LP in D4 and then get demoted after.
Vulf
I think that is kinda the point.

Problem is warnings can't really be direct because it would cause ladder anxiety. If I knew I was going to be demoted with one more bad game I would just stop playing ranked all together. Not to mention it would make people toxic.

They would have to make it pretty subtle.
Elicchi_old
wait what didn't know you could actually swear here lol. anyway, yeah I see the point. I dont really know how the NA scene works though. Is the toxicity level higher in Diamond there? im curious.
Vulf
Apparently so. D: I'll edit my post. LOL

Diamond players are pretty toxic. Not as much as plats though.
Elicchi_old
LOL you almost got caught there. :lol: anyway, in general, yes. the so called elo heaven is still full of toxic afk'ing trolls. but there's still a small playerbase in the diamond tier that's not. Which is mostly composed of popular D1-D2 atreamers. It's all the same here. maybe just abit worse than NA.
VoidnOwO
:)
Sapphiire_old_1
Apex Turret no longer spawns with a beam charge stored so it can't be dropped for an instant line-nuke. H-28G Evolution Turret and Apex Turret deal less damage.

The 'Dinger's been whomping a little too hard in the early game, so we brought Heimer's overall power level back to a reasonable place while keeping his late game gains. Additionally, the Upgraded!!! Apex Turret changes are meant to emphasize the difference (damage now vs. maximum damage later) between an Upgraded!!! Rocket Storm versus an Upgraded!!! Apex Turret.
Q - H-28G Evolution Turret
CANNON DAMAGE 15/22/29/36/42 (+0.125 ability power) ⇒ 12/18/23/29/34 (+0.150 ability power)
BEAM DAMAGE 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 ability power) ⇒ 40/60/80/105/130 (+0.55 ability power)
BEAM COOLDOWN 12 seconds ⇒ 16 seconds
Q - H-28Q Apex Turret
CANNON DAMAGE 90/110/130 (+0.33 ability power) ⇒ 70/90/110 (+0.3 ability power)
BEAM DAMAGE 225/300/375 (+0.8 ability power) ⇒ 180/240/300 (+0.7 ability power)
BEAM CHARGE PER CANNON ATTACK 2/4/6/8/10% ⇒ 20% at all ranks
REMOVEDUTILITY Spawns with a beam charge

Thank God inb4 donger was the new kassadin
Navizel
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/13985 shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Sapphiire_old_1

Navizel wrote:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/13985 shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

# Hype :D
Vulf

SoG Tava wrote:

Apex Turret no longer spawns with a beam charge stored so it can't be dropped for an instant line-nuke. H-28G Evolution Turret and Apex Turret deal less damage.

The 'Dinger's been whomping a little too hard in the early game, so we brought Heimer's overall power level back to a reasonable place while keeping his late game gains. Additionally, the Upgraded!!! Apex Turret changes are meant to emphasize the difference (damage now vs. maximum damage later) between an Upgraded!!! Rocket Storm versus an Upgraded!!! Apex Turret.
Q - H-28G Evolution Turret
CANNON DAMAGE 15/22/29/36/42 (+0.125 ability power) ⇒ 12/18/23/29/34 (+0.150 ability power)
BEAM DAMAGE 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 ability power) ⇒ 40/60/80/105/130 (+0.55 ability power)
BEAM COOLDOWN 12 seconds ⇒ 16 seconds
Q - H-28Q Apex Turret
CANNON DAMAGE 90/110/130 (+0.33 ability power) ⇒ 70/90/110 (+0.3 ability power)
BEAM DAMAGE 225/300/375 (+0.8 ability power) ⇒ 180/240/300 (+0.7 ability power)
BEAM CHARGE PER CANNON ATTACK 2/4/6/8/10% ⇒ 20% at all ranks
REMOVEDUTILITY Spawns with a beam charge

Thank God inb4 donger was the new kassadin
People forgot why he was nerfed into oblivion to begin with. Honestly I believe Riot nerfed him properly because his early game was a bit dumb.
OzzyOzrock

THIS SHOULDN'T BE FUN ANYMORE. WHY IS IT STILL FUN.
Elicchi_old
Helicopter Hecarim. rofl
Slow
URF Hecarim is nonstop ... very scary ;I
Elicchi_old
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/04/43-pbe-update.html Skin particles aren't final yet. looks pretty freakin' awesome.
Aoriki

Can I have a moment of laughter? Everyone over-work Sona so much that they had to remove her. haaaaaah~
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Seph
wtf you can get unavailable skins through Mystery skin? We just finished iGift here and for 500 pesos (around 10 dollars) i got myself around 2.5k (50 dollars) worth of skins, didnt get any unavailable skins though
Vulf
You can get every "legacy" skin through mystery gift afaik.
OzzyOzrock

If ya get rekt by a Skarner, play as Skarner.
Elicchi_old
I had 58RP the whole week. the RP you need for a mystery gift here is 59. fml
OzzyOzrock
I'm 3 away from a mystery skin too haha
tiper

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm 3 away from a mystery skin too haha
Ask support to give you 3 RP. They may give you the value that is less than ~30RP once, without paying for it.
Elicchi_old
wut damn. you could do that on the riot servers?
noneed
contacting riot support doesn't have to do much with the servers.

they do ask for some silly little drawing or some poem.
Elicchi_old
oh what. There's no such thing like that here in PH. anyway, first game in weeks.
BrokenArrow

People throw so easily on this elo it's pretty funny.
It all started with me getting a double kill bot lane and the enemy starting to flame their jungle Shaco for being useless. From that small advantage things went out of control and Vayne eventually started feeding intentionally. People started flaming harder and harder and basically played like the game was already over since the 8th minute.
In the end, Shaco was the only somewhat useful person in their team.

After that I got this pm:

#justgoldthings
noneed
so your enemy either picked vayne blindly or even more stupid, vayne into cait and he still has the nerve to blame his jungler.

sad.
Elicchi_old
lol the Vayne might have been trying to mimic hi im gosu. laning against a cait as any ADC is still pretty much hell though.
scottyyy
I will happily pick Vayne into Cait, even at diamond elo :P
Vulf
I'm kinda sad the new feral flare is probably going to get nerfed into oblivion. Play your Yi, Jax and Warwick jungles while you can.
Blaziken

The first ranked queue game I have ever won... time for me to lose every other one for all of eternity...
and im not even out of my provisionals yet..

I HEED THEIR CALL!

I call their heed?
P r o m i s e s
What is it with ADC's taking heal instead of barrier nowadays?
BrokenArrow
Heal got buffed and is much stronger than barrier after ~lvl 9 now
Renevant
Also, i'm pretty sure heal heals more than ignite does damage, so it can also be taken by supports
exosilver
Did anyone catch the game last night with C9 vs. Team Coast? Talk about a turn around! Meteos' recall juke and backdoor was insane!
Navizel
That one's pretty funny cause ZionSpartan usually splitpushes and backdoors with his Jax. They just got backdoored. lel
exosilver

Navizel wrote:

That one's pretty funny cause ZionSpartan usually splitpushes with his Jax
His Jax was the first ban on C9's side, and for good reason. If any team in the entire LCS is smart, they will never let Zion play Jax again. He's an absolute beast on him. Sure, he got it on the day before against TSM and lost, but it was really, really close.
Elicchi_old
ZionSpartan's Jax and Shiptur's Leblanc. both can carry Coast with 'em. No offense but, Coast is nothing without these 2 solo laners.
show more