forum

Mario Kart 8

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

Wii U Community

Please put your Nintendo Network ID here. If you've never used Google Docs before, all you need to do is doubleclick a box to edit it, type something, then press Enter to finish.

We also have a Skype community! Contact Blazevoir, jericho2442, or anyone else in it if you wish to be added.

From the looks of this trailer it looks to be a very awesome mario kart even though i don't own a Wii U :( . This game alone will justify me buying a Wii U as well as Super Smash Bros. Wii U.
Haven't played any mario kart games since (i think) double dash. Are you guys looking forward to this game and will you buy a Wii U because of this game or did you buy a Wii U for earlier titles such as Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, Super Mario Bros. Wii U, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker?

DAT RAINBOW ROAD
Chamelo
One of the reason why I want to buy Wii U. :3
NaomiMinette
Too much hype, argh >< Looking forward to racing with others on here, though!

Also, I already have a Wii U. I mainly got it for Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (yet to come), and... well... this game :P
Ekaru
I'm hyped because there's a coin item! Everything else looks horrible but the coin item makes up for it! Woohoo!
NaomiMinette
I hope North America gets those bundles as well... As far as I know, only Europe can get them.
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

Blazevoir wrote:

I hope North America gets those bundles as well... As far as I know, only Europe can get them.
God i hope so. I wanted to wait until nintendo announced these for america before i buy a wii u.
kirueggy
Whoa, mario's stache actually moves to the wind good job nintendo
NaomiMinette
New Nintendo Direct is out:

SPOILER
OP shell nullify item + Crazy 8 (this game's Lucky 7). ALSO! You can get a FREE game for registering MK8! This is an extremely perfect opportunity!
Topic Starter
RatedNC17
WHOOP gonna watch during school. End of the year is pretty slow anyway. Also

Mario Kart 8 for a North America!!!
kirueggy

RatedNC17 wrote:

WHOOP gonna watch during school. End of the year is pretty slow anyway. Also

Mario Kart 8 for a North America!!!
Is that a red wiimote or just a custom cover lol
NaomiMinette
Custom cover. There's also a Luigi and Peach counterpart.
Topic Starter
RatedNC17
and yoshi. can't forget about yoshi
Chamelo
I hope there's a Bowser one. I want a yellow wiimote.
NaomiMinette

RatedNC17 wrote:

and yoshi. can't forget about yoshi
Huh... I wasn't even aware of the Yoshi one... Guess they weren't out yet/out of stock or something.
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

But yea I would love to own a bowser themed wiimote. There never seem to be much items that are themed after him. I like peaches version because of the crown, gold d-pad, and the pink looks great
Lanturn
They really plan on releasing more of those steering wheels?

Anyone still actually use it? I tried it back when I got MK Wii, but honestly couldn't stand playing with it. Just went right back to my GCN Controller XD
Chamelo
Just took a look at MK8's website.

All my reaction was like: Must. Buy. It. XD
Jinxy
this

changes

everything
[- Alex -]
I will not buy a Wii U for Mario Kart...... I may try to port it for PC.

But the game looks cool.

(Idk if you can rly port it)
Chamelo
There's a Wii emulator on PC
but, it required a very,very,very,very,very,very,very,ve... good spec.

And there's no Wii U emulator yet.
kirueggy

Chamelo_Th wrote:

There's a Wii emulator on PC
but, it required a very,very,very,very,very,very,very,ve... good spec.

And there's no Wii U emulator yet.
You're joking.
Chamelo

Well, what do you think?
I'm planning to buy Wii U because it can also play Wii game, on full speed/quality. Of course, my laptop can't do that.

(I feel like suicide. ;w;)
show more