forum

left handed and need some advice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iyc
currently Ive been having trouble with spinners on the harder maps and wanted to switch to a tablet. But im left handed and i run mouse in my right hand and do rhythm in my left. i would have to switch hands im not sure if it can be pulled off if any one has personal experience or advice it is much appreciated.

EDIT thank you guys for all the advice Ive decided to get the tablet ill tell you more when it arrives
Weed
yes it can be pulled off just takes practice
Volcanism
I'm left-handed and I use a mouse with my left hand and tap with my right, so with some practice you should be fine.
xasuma
i am left handed , played not so much with a mouse for 6 months. up to rank 60k ish..
and 4 days ago i got a tablet.

I love it, it took me 1-2 days to get better than i ever was with a mouse. Now im ranked 41k and can play much better than i was playing 1 week ago with a mouse.
The best part is that I know i can get much better at tapping with the keyboard ,since triples and/or streams are still a bit tricky.
Since i had to re-learned everything with my hands , i decided to alternate x and z 100% of the time. now my fingers don't get tired , and since i had to learn from 0, i mines well learn the right way :p .

i was worried too about re learning everything. but at least for me, it was better than i thought. if u have the money, buy it .

good luck.
u may add me in game if u need also : xasuma

cya
silmarilen
im left handed with my mouse in my right hand, i think my rank proves that you can get pretty decent playing that way.
Kyno
well, I'm left handed and switching from mouse to tablet wasn't as much of a big change

Just, for the first few days you might want to try some normal-ish maps to get your right hand used to clicking circles owo ( alternate from index and middle )

I suggest you buy the tablet. It may or may not help you in osu!.
Ahri
I can only agree. I'm left handed as well and I use my mouse or drawing tablet with my right hand.
For osu! it makes it harder to spin properly but that's just a problem of practise.
This counts for mouse and tablet.
Vuelo Eluko

silmarilen wrote:

im left handed with my mouse in my right hand, i think my rank proves that you can get pretty decent playing that way.
hey dats me in reverse
winber1
you're right handed with your mouse in your left hand?

damn son