Total Posts
show more
ruminine

Lancelot wrote:

Life. :<
Trash Boat
in part anger, in part sadness. in here the sadness
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthrea ... April-20th

;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;
WindowCurtin

slithien wrote:

seeing this after opening this thread
Nekoichi
AnoHana :'( .. Rewatched it like 3 times, still cries. lol
nooph
i watched this movie in class called i am sam. it really got to me. if you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should.
Birdy

[ xys ] wrote:

i am sam.
Rio-
This Influenza
Ceph23
I was laying on my bed playing a VN (I was right in the middle of a tearjerker scene) when both my legs were attacked by the strongest cramps I've ever felt. And since I was alone at home at the time, I had no one to help ease the pain.
I felt a mixed emotions of feels I got from the game and intense pain from my leg cramps. It was an...... interesting experience.
EineKrone

Ceph23 wrote:

I was laying on my bed playing a VN (I was right in the middle of a tearjerker scene) when both my legs were attacked by the strongest cramps I've ever felt. And since I was alone at home at the time, I had no one to help ease the pain.
I felt a mixed emotions of feels I got from the game and intense pain from my leg cramps. It was an...... interesting experience.
I can only imagine :?

@Topic:
A thing in my eyes.
I don't cry u.u
- Marco -

EineKrone wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

I can only imagine :?

@Topic:
A thing in my eyes.
I don't cry u.u
u.u
AstralPhnx
Having to do 2 MORE freaking internal exams this week. Jesus christ give me a break!
nooph

Static Noise Bird wrote:

[ xys ] wrote:

i am sam.
green eggs and ham is sam's favorite book. y u do dis 2 me bird :cry:
mathexpert
bird ;~;
EineKrone

marcostudios wrote:

EineKrone wrote:

@Topic:
A thing in my eyes.
I don't cry u.u
u.u
Actually, I did have a pool of tears when reading a manga, they were crying, I had teary eyes. I`m not sure I felt as moved enough to cry, but I do shed tears a lot, can`t control when seeing somenthing slightly emotional. But in my mind it`s not strong.
So, am I not being honest or just my brain imitating(read somenthing about it, can`t find source)...

:( ?
Tiisa
I tried to make Melttu angry but ended up laughing so hard I cried in history class ; ____ ;
Timorisu
Thinking of the fact that I will never be in a relationship with my crush
Tiisa
I forgot that I have a presentation in English class today .____.
Exw
Birdy
My throat is literally killing myself. It'd be better off completely slit than how it is now.
Kyonko Hizara

Static Noise Bird wrote:

My throat is literally killing myself. It'd be better off completely slit than how it is now.
Must I take care of you until you're better?
_Arzo_
yawning [2]
Vexy
[ Stellar ]

Vexy wrote:

Was making a sandwich... dropped the ham on the floor... Looked back to the fridge, no more ham. ;-;
Tragedy.......

I stubbed my toe on the corners of my computer table. rip toe.
ColdTooth
I lost my ex-gf as a friend, decided to cry about it on the way home on the bus
Doodle99
the end of klk
Turtle Roadkill
AstralPhnx
My supporter ran out. Do'h!
Restopal
Waking up and knowing I had to go to school <.<
Kyonko Hizara

Doodle99 wrote:

the end of klk
Don't lose your hue
Kalkrot
The ending of Fate/Stay Night.

That ending...can't fight these rolling tears ;-;
Kyonko Hizara

Kalkrot wrote:

The ending of Fate/Stay Night.

That ending...can't fight these rolling tears ;-;
I hope it was the VN

I'll cry if it wasn't
Swoff_old
Kill La Kill.

Manly tears have been shed.. ;;
silmarilen
Murasaki
Apart from being tired, I don't think I've cried in a long time...
Skriggniichan
I started osu! up and cried because I realized I'll never be able to escape this game.
Yocake
SLEET---->Made me wet @.@
[ Stellar ]

Airaplenane wrote:

SLEET---->Made me wet @.@
Dam. I have a dirty mind...... -.-
uzzi
Realizing the buttload of homework I had right at the end of my spring break...
Birdy
I realized that two of the biggest parts of my... let's say "teenager years", are gone. osu! and Breakbit Music. The first one I realized yesterday after browsing the "anyone remember the old days" thread, but the latter one just hit me randomly when I woke up. It's my old "home" netlabel that went defunct a month ago.
Yuzeyun
I heard about BBM closing almost right when it was announced (because you know who was behind it)

Now is the last week of two years of computer science studies, most of my friends will drift apart, some will stay for a third year.
show more