What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chiuyo
Sleepover with Löken and Jessa tomorrow

Also, fap = förenade asfula personer
piruchan
School decided to give students a day off after exam.
Tiisa
I only have like 2h school today
Sapphiire_old_1
Birdy
Cartographer

:3
TakuMii
Gave the new reworked in-game mouse sensitivity option a try (with Raw Input enabled). It actually does a better job at interpolating the DPI than my mouse itself <3
I guess I'll be playing mouse more often now :)
Flanster
Finally a day off, relax timeeee.
BrokenArrow
Finished the essay I had to write for school. We had 6 weeks, deadline is tomorrow and I starting working on it yesterday and haven't slept since then. I regret nothing.
Birdy
"Staring contests" with random cuties in train are always heartwarming. One today, one last weekend.
Flanster

BrokenArrow wrote:

Finished the essay I had to write for school. We had 6 weeks, deadline is tomorrow and I starting working on it yesterday and haven't slept since then. I regret nothing.
procrastination to the max
Taadashi
Realising that I'm lucky to have such good friends.
senaya
Flanster
Finally fired wdf typo fixed my oven~
birra
DIMITRIIIIIII AJSKDHAJKDSAHDJKASHDKASJHKJH ;////////////////////;

Be able to meet with the people from AWEX because i was one of the team staffs of the event organizer for their event in my place. felt like dreaming, still.
That was tiring but omg it gained a lot of spirits ;////; <3 grammaticalerrorbutwtv
Faust
Confirmation on full-time job.

Also, lunch. Curry :D
Arcanine
Learning how to make a resume
$$$$$$$$$$$$
ColdTooth
So this morning there was a bomb threat in our school. It's safe, but I was quite laughing my ass off when they said "It was the kid's first day at my school"
Flanster
My music player app had a really bad UI glitch since it autoupdated last time. Today finally an update with a fix is out! ;w;
Tiisa
My English test was easier than what I expected, I have a good chance of getting an A.
haxsu
Realizing who my real buddies are.
DestinySonata
it was yesterday, but...
getting a supporter tag as a gift. i was so happy.
Birdy
Swoff_old
Cheers me up everytime I mess up a single note whenever playing osu!

and also for every other gamers out there who rage whenever.
Apex_old
untitled
Birdy
I guess I did pretty well in Swedish exam.
Flanster
Apparently ill be employee of the month, 30% bigger paycheck here I come! And my hoodie finally arrived!
B1rd
When I woke up and lay in my bed for another hour because it's the weekend.
UnderminE

( ̄∀ ̄)
Birdy
Posdopd
Play osu to be a better player (I'm not a vicious) 8-) :idea:
Kyonko Hizara
Dreams about dancing with my waifu
silmarilen
the reaction of someone from canada that ive known for years but havent talked to in a while when i told them im going to canada this summer
Kouya-
Getting to play Persona 4 Arena brings back memories of Persona 4 and just listening to this theme song, makes my night xD

BrokenArrow
Final Fantasy X/X-II HD Remaster for Ps Vita arrived. Ah the memories <3
Also Fairy Tail finally continued, wasn't disappointed by the first episode. The art looks much more like in the manga now, I like it.
Birdy
Cycling trip with fabbbyyy v2 even though it was coldest as fuckest (how2dressproperly).
Skriggniichan
I got wrecked in Mario Party 2 by the Mario AI while playing against my friends. Good times.
TakuMii

Skriggle wrote:

I got wrecked in Mario Party 2 by the Mario AI while playing against my friends. Good times.
Yeah, the AI in the old Mario Party games can be downright cruel sometimes.
Birdy
went to see the Captain America movie
Kyonko Hizara
A wired connection
show more