forum

New Dimensions...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrWolf
Where did the 600x400 go?

Like, the really really really small play area resolution.

I liked it, I loved it, I've been using it for three years.

What.

:(
Skriggniichan
dead
Vuelo Eluko
You could try altering your shortcut with like -w 640x480 or something, i used to do that with some games. Not sure why the heck it would be taken out but this is why I Set my osu folder to read only so no updates to ruin anything for me.
Weed

that monster
Jarby
RIP netbook players
Chamelo
I was thinking about something like 3D 4D in this thread. But well...

you can still config it manually via notepad.
I don't know about this, maybe some experienced player can answer this.
boat

in osu!.$user.cfg
Vuelo Eluko

boat wrote:

in osu!.$user.cfg
very useful
Trash Boat

Chamelo_Th wrote:

I was thinking about something like 3D 4D in this thread. But well...
lol i was thinking something similar. like alternative dimensions with paralel worlds
RBRat3

Jarby wrote:

RIP netbook players
What netbook was born into this world with a max of 480px height?

Back in the old kingdom we had what they called UMPCs before this netbook savage demolished the land of form factors & raped our HPC women but at least they showed the mercy of providing a 600+px height!
Jarby

RBRat3 wrote:

Jarby wrote:

RIP netbook players
What netbook was born into this world with a max of 480px height?

Back in the old kingdom we had what they called UMPCs before this netbook savage demolished the land of form factors & raped our HPC women but at least they showed the mercy of providing a 600+px height!
I did mean it in jest, though many netbooks have resolutions under 800x600. I remember having to fake my resolution as 1024x768 on my old netbook so it would open a certain shitty program that refused if a lesser resolution were set despite being quite functional at said resolution.
RBRat3
Well for what it's worth I can assure anyone that has a mythical netbook with a 480px height that osu! will run like shiiiiit if at all.

As with all things it's built down do a price ;)
XPJ38
I remember the Eee PC 701 my parents had at some point, it was on Windows XP and had a 800*480 resolution.

It was terrible. Most of the softwares couldn't scale down properly. Screens with height <= 480 must die.
Xiaolin
R.I.P 600 x 400 resolution.