forum

Best Mania-only player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HanzeR
As mania has been released for just over a year and a half, I'm curious as to how good a player can become in that time-frame. Not that it matters at all, but it might be interesting to find out :D

Basically what I'm asking is, who do you think is the best mania player who's first rhythm game of this type was osu!mania?
Xcrypt
probably envisionise or one of his buddies.
Well he told me he had played o2jam up to lvl 10 when he was 12 years old or something... but that doesn't really count imo lol
Brainpeeler
I think iCries started with o!m, though he did play a lot of converts from other games and started playing o2jam a few months ago.
[TIM]
I haven't really talked with many people on Mania-only players... I figured most people on here had played some game similar to O!M. On a side note, this is the first game i've played of its kind, and I started when it came out (so a little over a year I think?). I think it would be interesting to find all the people who first started playing on O!M.
kuuderes_shadow
I'm mania-only (literally never played any other games of this type) but I'm pretty confident that I don't qualify for the title.
Kamikaze
I started off here, but now I'm more into LR2 than o!m, anyway i don't qualify for any best-of rankings, lol
Tear
-Kamikaze- is just above me in country ranking, so... *hides*
NaixKole
I am also an only osumania, and osu is the only music game I really play... but im still far from best( ´ ▽ ` )
ArcherLove
4 monthokay 5 month in osu!mania ....

This acc was my brother at first ...

That introduction in Forum Introduction was my brother writing ...

/me want to play o2jam but can't
/me cry
Kamikaze

Tear wrote:

-Kamikaze- is just above me in country ranking, so... *hides*
Not like I'm better or something :P
Akali
I'm the best osu!mania only player Batman
Envisionise
iCries. I played for ~1.5 months and I met him when he started. I only just learnt about mania specifics then, so I played some with him. Fast forward a couple months and we're the same level. Now he's 10x more pro than me, but he does play o2jam now, but he originally started with Mania.

Xcrypt wrote:

probably envisionise or one of his buddies.
Well he told me he had played o2jam up to lvl 10 when he was 12 years old or something... but that doesn't really count imo lol
I played o2jam when i was like 7 haha. I could clear lv.13 brahms haha.
moni
^Gay Envi :3 8-)
Xcrypt
why gay? lol
[TIM]

monizotic wrote:

^Gay Envi :3 8-)
Lol.
moni

Xcrypt wrote:

why gay? lol
gay = ET
Hi Bye o/
Murako

Brainpeeler wrote:

I think iCries started with o!m, though he did play a lot of converts from other games and started playing o2jam a few months ago.
Yes he did. iCries have been playing for 6 months if I'm not mistaken... ;w;
Also Envi is ET \o/
ArcherLove
Murako Izuriha is GOD \o/
fairycaptor

ArcherLove wrote:

Murako Izuriha is GOD \o/
agree 100% \o/
projectc1
original mania-player only ? hm...
- iCries, i think everyone will say him because he's starting play osu!mania, got motivation, training, go to o2jam, and the result he become almost (or should i say already ?) ET with just 6 months... (yeah, i'm kinda jelly)
- Envisionise : ET at BMS-beatmap (i heard that he can clear lvl 23 BMS), but still need a lot of work at LN-pattern /me runs before he reads it
- Remillion Cross : yep, he's original start from osumania too, start from zero and become... expert-tier o!m player i guess ? (if only he's more focusing play o!m, i bet he will turned into ET just like iCries but he's all-round player and currently he's just balancing with all modes and mapping x_x)

that 3 player the only i know there... x_x
kaxaru
Genesis
Tear
^lol

Remillion Cross is new to mania? o_o And such pro mapper already...
projectc1

kaxaru wrote:

Genesis
okay.jpg

Tear wrote:

Remillion Cross is new to mania? o_o And such pro mapper already...
i'm not gonna said he's new to mania, he's playing that after that mode is release but judging by his journal book in his userpage, that he didnt play any other game before playing osu!mania
about his mapping, eh it's okay... but his SHD diff in Zephyros and Passionate kinda messy...
Tear
Well I can't play SHD diffs at all, hards and below are awesome
17VA
Playing only mania, pass lvl 45 maps in o2jam(normal)

Mania is my first o2 or iidx like game.
Pinecone
It's amazing how much people can improve in only 6 months.
I heard someone from BMS went from barely clearing ★1s to clearing ★★1s in 6 months wow (with no previous 7k experience whatsoever).
Bobbias

-Hazelnut wrote:

I heard someone from BMS went from barely clearing ★1s to clearing ★★1s in 6 months wow (with no previous 7k experience whatsoever).
Meanwhile I spend 6 months and don't even improve at all T.T
ArcherLove

Bobbias wrote:

+1 ...
moni

Bobbias wrote:

-Hazelnut wrote:

I spend 3 years :3
Reba
Pretty hard to tell but i agree that iCries is the best