posted
Total Posts
show more
MinaminaF

tonyzore wrote:

[lucky:1337]Justin Bieber[/lucky:1337]
I follow you, tonyzore! :lol:
Rumby
Mainstream music... Then Rap/hip-hop that their lyrics means nothing ( as Yo Yo Cash, F word, drugs money Yo Yo sex-related words, you know what kind of songs I mean.). Even if I'm not a fan of Rap, I do like a song that has meaningfull lyrics.
Blueprint
Dubstep, one ok rock linked horizon sword art online pika girl
Ven
I dislike rap music because most of it is all about smoking weed and fucking bitches.

Also shitty pop music, especialy the sogs that have rap parts in them to make them appeal to rap fans.
Ikikaera
Rap, any German music, screamo metal, Pop and many other similar genres and anything by skrillex.
I don't hate any genre if it's Japanese music with female vocals though.
Meowcenaries
I don't really hate any, but my least favourite would have to be country. Just... never my taste.
[ Scarlet Red ]
I hate most pop music....and slow music I just dislike!!!! (I love rock/metal music tho) also black rap is terribad!!!!! Yeah
Dolphin
Pop, Country and the such I really don't like. Yes that includes J-Pop and K-Pop.
Whilst genres I really love are highly percussive ones, such as Artcore, Breakcore, Drum & Bass etc.
I also like various Hardcore subgenres, Ambient, Trance, Techno, etc.
Chiuyo
I really don't like K-pop. I'm much more into J-rock, and also I don't like pop so much.

Oh I really hate rap.
mathexpert

reyder wrote:

also black rap is terribad!!!!! Yeah
this is....legitimately racist lol
Foxtrot

any person ever wrote:

i like everything except for rap and country
Varetyr

Varetyr wrote:

I hate country music and extratone speedcore (yeah u know, when it goes >1000BPM, so that you cannot hear the kicks anymore... horrible, sounds like my computer crashing)
Little update

I dislike* MOST country music* and extratone speedcore.
Oh, and I hate Trap "Music" and Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas (seriously is this a popular joke only I didn't get ? I mean, autotune + scream, wake up guys)
ylikki
Dislike: Mostly all new mainstream songs by artists like Minaj, Lil Wayne etc..

Like: Pretty much everything from classical to death metal worth listening to
Skriggniichan
Rap, because it has no true meaning and emanates the entire definition of the word ignorance, and country music, since no one really gives a rats ass about some southern hicks truck or hunting trip and it all sounds idiotic.
JonnyThatJonny

Skriggle wrote:

Rap, because it has no true meaning and emanates the entire definition of the word ignorance
This sentence emanated the entire definition of the word ignorance
neurosis

Skriggle wrote:

Rap, because it has no true meaning and emanates the entire definition of the word ignorance, and country music, since no one really gives a rats ass about some southern hicks truck or hunting trip and it all sounds idiotic.
you are the worst
kisata

Skriggle wrote:

could you be any more ignorant
Skriggniichan

apaffy wrote:

Skriggle wrote:

could you be any more ignorant
I could be considering I live in Mississippi, but I think that sums it up pretty well over here. Wasn't this an opinion thread either way?
TicClick
that type of music where the composer uses vocal samples or his own voice records that have absolutely no relation to the beat and sometimes are pitched or distorted to a high degree of retardness or stupidity

ex.: stan sb, renard, nearly all of nowadays dnb and dubstep tracks with vocals
it could be way better if they at least tried to follow the music's tonality or pitch, but they fuck it up so badly instead
jesusnugget
I can't get used to any kind of genre that ends with -step
LeSpu
I can't stand any type of pop, or rap that talks about sex, cash or cars.
SanKR
Brostep - this crappy american "dubstep" like Skrillex or other sh*t, people don't even now that it isn't dubstep. I like rock and metal, but i sometimes listen to Flux Pavillon that is DUBSTEP artist
aarov
I'm not so into modern dubstep. Well, I don't really know what to call it. I find older dubstep better, like Horsepower Productions or old Skream.
kirueggy

and any other crap like it
Kritzkingvoid
Basically i hate English music the most
-Mizu
i hate that reggaeton bs , its so stupid , like talking about sex in every song.
Blue Stig
KudWafu
everything which is popular these days...
that selfie crap is really hurting my ears...
Laur0shka
I don't like most of nowadays radio music, also I hate reggaeton and I don't like flamenco either

I mainly listen to rock, metal, Vocaloid and stuff like that xD
Laharl
Metal, Rock, Rap, the radio music nowadays and everything related to a high-pitched voice (Vocaloid, Nightcore, 99,8% of anime music) in general.
There are some exceptions though.
Sapphiire_old_1
tbh i dont dislike/hate any kind of music , i think that every genre has his good and bad songs
sheela
Anything related to metal, rap.
Rirakusu
Basically anything with awful background music, a bad rapper, or a pretty bad singer (Dark Horse - Katy Perry ft. JuicyJ...that rapper is, ok, I can't find an adjective.) . Hated Japanese anime songs that is actually shouting (what I call it) but I love Hatsune Miku :)

Love instrumental and dance music the most, especially the ones from Ice, Tsukasa, M2U, sta, and Cranky ;) #electronic
AyaMiku_old
I hate reggaeton,I hate the "phrases" of the songs.
[saturnn]
I hate Dubstep..
its just..
WUBWOBWOBWOBWUBWUB(lyrics)WOOBWUBWUB
dasfeenreich
I hate boring music with no intresting sound in it .i hate too filthy dubstep but i like dubstep[proper]
Janioszek
I hate all these modern popstars who have their songs written by a third person, and it usually has nothing to say. It has one catchy phrase which is being repeated over and over and makes me completely mad after a minute. I also hate dubstep, I don't want to listen to songs made with a blender.
Tari
Rock is always cool for me, especially english and japanese and soothing japenese vocals so relaxing to listen to.
Flanster
anime uguu music
DenoisoGoiso

LoliFlan wrote:

anime uguu music

at least rock, metal, +18 songs.

Edit: oh, and toho toho uguu music
show more