forum

Kantai Collection Skin - Standard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CodeS

What is this Skin about?

This is a Skin Based on the Popular Japanese browser Game, kantai Collection.

What I Will Find in the RAR?

You will find the Skin, every element made by myself, If you find something similar around is because I use many Default elements from Windows 8. Also in the Extra Folder you will find a Ranking panel made for those who play in 1024 x Resolution.

I Found a Mistake or Something is where it shouldn't be!
Tell me and I will Fix it

Warning:

There is Nothing really Hentai in this skin, but there are some suggestive elements like Swimsuits.

My Skinning Style

SPOILER
Lot's of Glowing stuff and Lot's of Sharpening.

Screenshots:

Download The Skin Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ism7o ... tionV3.rar

Updated: Removed a Small Visual Mistake, Redownload if you download it before this was Edited
DENKOUSEKKA
Downloading it right now and Ill leave my opinions in a future post
Topic Starter
CodeS
[ LuCiel ]
Hello! :) I have downloaded this skin yesterday, and all that I have to say is that it is absolutely wonderful!! One of the best skins I have come across so far. Thank you for making it ^^
Topic Starter
CodeS
Thanks, Glad you Like it :D
Ritz_old
O.. God.. this skin awesome
usa
so much ship love owo nice skin!
Pumpkin343
When downloading this skin I was hesitant that I wasn't really going to like it; I was wrong. I absolutely adore it!
If there was anything I were to say negative it would be that I don't really like the reverse arrow. It's too large, making it difficult to see sometimes. Maybe add in an alternative version that is smaller, or add in a new one all together. Allowing players to decide between the two!

Oops, I must have been blind when I tried out the skin. I don't see how I missed it! My memory lies to me. '~'
[ Julian ]
This is so amazing = =... How did you make it.. So great!
owen wong
[/color][/color][/color]
Topic Starter
CodeS

Pumpkin wrote:

Beyond that, I see that you are using the default spinner. Do you plan to implement you own? If you do, make it transparent. (I like transparent spinners. >//<)
I.. What? Default Spinner?

[ EvilePat ]
Luv Luv :3 Great Skin :3
DENKOUSEKKA
I actually still use this skin once in awhile. Its really good
aldifonica
I never use a skin, but this make me doki doki
Pyro_old_1
For some reason the spinner stays as the original one D:
Topic Starter
CodeS

Pyro wrote:

For some reason the spinner stays as the original one D:
Really?, that's weird.
I just checked and it shows the Skin one. (also on my Yazawa Nico one)

Choclodous
Everybody loves kan colle
Chocollation
Me Likey!! I've play Kancolle (a lot) and I'm a very big fan of their artwork. Thanks for this great skin!!
xTsukio
really nice skin, love it ;) thanks so much :oops:
Pyro_old_1
I know this might be greedy, but could you add Amatsukaze to the combo bursts? :)
DeletedUser_4041880

Pyro wrote:

I know this might be greedy, but could you add Amatsukaze to the combo bursts? :)
OP doesn't need to spoon feed you everything you want. Just google a random Amatsukaze render and change the size, jeez. I swear so many lazy people are appearing everyday
Xiaolin
Gonna use it ~ :3
Topic Starter
CodeS
Small Update:

Fixed Diff Star To be Smaller so they fit better in the old Layout (I Don't plant to Update this to use 2.2, I Don't like how it looks and fucks up the spinner)

If you Don't want to redownload the entire skin, Just paste this in the Skin Folder;

Should looks like this Now;

izzydemon
why isn't flashlight jintsuu
Topic Starter
CodeS

Niokin wrote:

why isn't flashlight jintsuu
When I did this skin Jintsuu Kai Ni wasn't Out ;_;
DarkFlameM2
nice skin, thx a lot
Shirai Kuroko
nice skin good job :D
spacetaks
how come i dont get the background when i start osu. On your osu start page you have a kantai collection background and i dont.
SaturnLadder

spacetaks wrote:

how come i dont get the background when i start osu. On your osu start page you have a kantai collection background and i dont.
Only people who pay and have the osu! supporter tag are able to change their backrounds on the osu! main menu.

Anyways, this skin is actually really nice and I've been using it for a while now. Good work. :)
Starfy
Wow The skin look so nice <3
Especially the spinner:D
Thanks for sharing :DD
show more