forum

Kantai Collection Skin - Standard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CodeS

What is this Skin about?

This is a Skin Based on the Popular Japanese browser Game, kantai Collection.

What I Will Find in the RAR?

You will find the Skin, every element made by myself, If you find something similar around is because I use many Default elements from Windows 8. Also in the Extra Folder you will find a Ranking panel made for those who play in 1024 x Resolution.

I Found a Mistake or Something is where it shouldn't be!
Tell me and I will Fix it

Warning:

There is Nothing really Hentai in this skin, but there are some suggestive elements like Swimsuits.

My Skinning Style

SPOILER
Lot's of Glowing stuff and Lot's of Sharpening.

Screenshots:

Download The Skin Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ism7o ... tionV3.rar

Updated: Removed a Small Visual Mistake, Redownload if you download it before this was Edited
DENKOUSEKKA
Downloading it right now and Ill leave my opinions in a future post
Topic Starter
CodeS
[ LuCiel ]
Hello! :) I have downloaded this skin yesterday, and all that I have to say is that it is absolutely wonderful!! One of the best skins I have come across so far. Thank you for making it ^^
Topic Starter
CodeS
Thanks, Glad you Like it :D
Ritz_old
O.. God.. this skin awesome
usa
so much ship love owo nice skin!
Pumpkin343
When downloading this skin I was hesitant that I wasn't really going to like it; I was wrong. I absolutely adore it!
If there was anything I were to say negative it would be that I don't really like the reverse arrow. It's too large, making it difficult to see sometimes. Maybe add in an alternative version that is smaller, or add in a new one all together. Allowing players to decide between the two!

Oops, I must have been blind when I tried out the skin. I don't see how I missed it! My memory lies to me. '~'
[ Julian ]
This is so amazing = =... How did you make it.. So great!
owen wong
[/color][/color][/color]
Topic Starter
CodeS

Pumpkin wrote:

Beyond that, I see that you are using the default spinner. Do you plan to implement you own? If you do, make it transparent. (I like transparent spinners. >//<)
I.. What? Default Spinner?

[ EvilePat ]
Luv Luv :3 Great Skin :3
DENKOUSEKKA
I actually still use this skin once in awhile. Its really good
aldifonica
I never use a skin, but this make me doki doki
Pyro_old_1
For some reason the spinner stays as the original one D:
Topic Starter
CodeS

Pyro wrote:

For some reason the spinner stays as the original one D:
Really?, that's weird.
I just checked and it shows the Skin one. (also on my Yazawa Nico one)

Choclodous
Everybody loves kan colle
Chocollation
Me Likey!! I've play Kancolle (a lot) and I'm a very big fan of their artwork. Thanks for this great skin!!
xTsukio
really nice skin, love it ;) thanks so much :oops:
Pyro_old_1
I know this might be greedy, but could you add Amatsukaze to the combo bursts? :)
DeletedUser_4041880

Pyro wrote:

I know this might be greedy, but could you add Amatsukaze to the combo bursts? :)
OP doesn't need to spoon feed you everything you want. Just google a random Amatsukaze render and change the size, jeez. I swear so many lazy people are appearing everyday
Xiaolin
Gonna use it ~ :3
Topic Starter
CodeS
Small Update:

Fixed Diff Star To be Smaller so they fit better in the old Layout (I Don't plant to Update this to use 2.2, I Don't like how it looks and fucks up the spinner)

If you Don't want to redownload the entire skin, Just paste this in the Skin Folder;

Should looks like this Now;

izzydemon
why isn't flashlight jintsuu
Topic Starter
CodeS

Niokin wrote:

why isn't flashlight jintsuu
When I did this skin Jintsuu Kai Ni wasn't Out ;_;
DarkFlameM2
nice skin, thx a lot
Shirai Kuroko
nice skin good job :D
spacetaks
how come i dont get the background when i start osu. On your osu start page you have a kantai collection background and i dont.
show more