forum

Reaction Time of Osu Players

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_613592
z
Rewben2
I average about 220-230, a bit below the average it seems but it's not too bad.
Nysis
I'll never psyche myself that much everytime i anticipate a beat.
22X
Varetyr
I won't post my results of the first test since you can fake the results so hard ('sup worst fl) by randomly clicking over and over again 'till it works. I prefer the second test, with that 3 second penalty for an early click.
However the second one has that annoying bug, making it possible to reach 0.0ms . wtf.

Anyway, it seems like the sound helps me a lot (1st sheep must have been a glitch though)

(fyi I can barely reach -200ms on the 1st test.)
Soarezi
averaging on 204
WillTai
around 234ish :(

I AM UNDER THE MEDIAN :(
ballplay
Im literally getting only 265's and occasional 250's
Golfdinger
I got this playing with no sound after about five tries:
TehWit

I was listening to rrtyui playing so I guess it more visual reaction than anything else.
Was my second try, first was 0.180.

I have lots of reflex IRL aswell, often catching things while they are falling so I guess it shows a bit here, I'm glad.
On another note : I got pretty average results on the red/green thing, like .200 avg with only one below 190 and one over 220.
Mamoru Senpai
253ms. I suck.
Blueprint
250ms red green
sheep average 0.2634 bobbing cat
I will have a can of monster instead of coffee
Karote
252ms to Red/Green.
- Marco -
Rewben2
Done this before, but I got 195 in the sheep one but 220-230~ in the other one.
Clavies
Samui_old_1
I've daydreamed in between 3rd and 4th sheep
statist
im like the most inconsistent human being ever. 160 - 280 ms on both games but never something in between 200- 230...
iderekmc

piruchan
Average 260 here.
mithew
fuk u kait
Skriggniichan
An average of 234 for the first one and averaging around 213 for the one with the sheep. I guess this is all good and average?
djjsixpack
210-220 for the green and 160-210 for sheep. Easier for me to see moving objects I guess :p

I'm about 15 ms quicker with left hand for both.
Madokami

175ms average. I believe my fastest one was 144ms and the slowest 180 something. I still suck at osu! though...
dung eater
Sheepy score from 4 years back, used to play fpses back then D=
Now

Could probably get lower with more tries/caffeine

200-240 on the other
shavit
Valdyr
An average of 248 for me o_o Did not expect this.

EDIT: Kinda sucky at the Sheepy game, though, it's around 0.21 secs on average.
Kukuthemoogle
Average 294 ms XD
Pannari
I'm getting 210 on average.
Arcanine
Strikercups
My average is 224, and here's my fastest

TheVileOne
241 ms is average.

It's only a number. When it really counts I am slow at reading patterns, and fast moving approach circles confuse my eyes and mess with my accuracy.
tsundoll
240ish. Well, I play CtB and not standard so my mouse skills aren't quite as fast. Still, you'd think osu! players would have insane reaction time to do what we do
Full Tablet

tsundoll wrote:

240ish. Well, I play CtB and not standard so my mouse skills aren't quite as fast. Still, you'd think osu! players would have insane reaction time to do what we do
Practicing doesn't really makes your reaction time better, it just increases the efficiency of the reaction.

So if an adult person takes 200ms to react to the light, and 40ms to actually press the button, it's unlikely their total response time will become less than 200ms with practice.
Vasta

I'm a rabbit c:

Penguin
On the Red/Green test my averages were around 240ms - 250ms, and my fastest reaction was around 200ms.

I was about to go to sleep right now though, so I'll try the test again tomorrow when I'm wide awake and see if I improve.

Edit: nope
ZenithPhantasm
Here's my average visual reaction time over a course of a year. I started at around 180ms and it steadily dropped to my current sub 150ms 140ms.

Edit 1: Here's my average audio reaction time from a site I found: http://cognitivefun.net/test/16

Edit 2: I tried the sheep game O_o I guess my eyes react faster to motion.

Edit 3: Tried it again today with a cup of coffee. Apparently caffeine helps (I thought it doesn't cause it makes me feel awfully twitchy O_o)

Woobowiz
TIL I have horrible reflexes :D

325 ms average :D
xasuma
As average as it gets

Kedge_old
198ms

Good enough for me.
Raniemi

Yay I'm above average :)

Can't read AR10
show more