forum

Kid2Will - Fire Aura

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eeezzzeee
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 2:14:31 AM

Artist: Kid2Will
Title: Fire Aura
Source: Newgrounds
Tags: Impossible Game
BPM: 180
Filesize: 7191kb
Play Time: 02:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.92 stars, 309 notes)
  2. Insane (4.9 stars, 729 notes)
Download: Kid2Will - Fire Aura
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first try to make a ranked mapset!
Any suggestions for the mapping or storyboard would be appreciated.
PROGRESS
Easy - ??
Normal - 0%
Hard - 69%
Insane - 100%
LOG:
3/11/14 - Submitted beatmap with Insane and storyboard.
3/15/14 - Started work on Hard.
AstralPhnx
Interesting, i'll have a look.
Topic Starter
eeezzzeee
Okay, thank you!
Also, I forgot to add in hitsounds, I'll try to get that in as soon as I can :P
AstralPhnx

eeezzzeee wrote:

Okay, thank you!
Also, I forgot to add in hitsounds, I'll try to get that in as soon as I can :P
Thats fine. Its best to get the map working before putting hitsounds in
Maz
The beginning needs more notes. It's possible to put notes when there is barely any sound in the back without making it sound weird, just experiment.
Topic Starter
eeezzzeee

Mazdamaxsti wrote:

The beginning needs more notes. It's possible to put notes when there is barely any sound in the back without making it sound weird, just experiment.
Hmm... there is drums there but I wanted to map the instrument. The drain here is a lot though, esp if you miss one so I'll try adding breaks between the notes?
Maz

eeezzzeee wrote:

Mazdamaxsti wrote:

Hmm... there is drums there but I wanted to map the instrument. The drain here is a lot though, esp if you miss one so I'll try adding breaks between the notes?
That could work, though putting notes on drum beats wouldn't be bad, considering the instruments are not in, so its understandable.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.