forum

[Archived] osu! crashes when I play Taiko diffs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
When I play Taiko or testplay it in the Editor osu! crashes

text
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin must be called successfully before End can be called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
at #Lm.#sp.#9Fb(Boolean )
at #Lm.#sp.#Ms()
at #Tj.#Sj.#Ms()
at #wl.#Kl.#Ms()
at #5i.#4i.#5Hb()
at #5i.#4i.#Ms()
at #rb.#xb.#Ms()
at #1h.#0h.#Ms()
at #rb.#xb.#7s()
at #rb.#xb.#it(Object , EventArgs )
at #rb.#Bb.#Dt()
at #rb.#Rb.#Sv(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #rb.#Rb.#ot()
at #rb.#xb.#ot()
at #1h.#np.#Iwb(String , Boolean )
What can I do? :c
Nathanael
It doesn't crash for me. :/
Which map are you trying to testplay? I'll try checking.
Hiramiya
Could you check what version of osu! you are running? The build shows in the top right of the options screen, thanks!
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
@Nathanael: I tried to play a lot of maps and after playing every taiko diff osu crashes. I don't think the problem is in the map
@Hiramiya: osu! b20140309.16 (the newest version)
Hiramiya
I can't replicate crashing, however ever Taiko map I try to play ends as a fail. Only when it is an actual Taiko map though, rather than an osu! map in Taiko mode.. This might be relevant, does this happen the same for you?
Topic Starter
AlexaBM

Hiramiya wrote:

I can't replicate crashing, however ever Taiko map I try to play ends as a fail. Only when it is an actual Taiko map though, rather than an osu! map in Taiko mode.. This might be relevant, does this happen the same for you?
It's like my problem. But I have it when playing osu! map in taiko mode too. But yes, ever map I try to play ends so:
Evil
my osu also crashes while playing ANYTHING on taiko. No crash report comes up. Osu just completely closes.
Hiramiya
I've just tried this again with the latest b20140310.4 and it still doesn't occur for me. For the sake of testing, could you both give example maps where osu! crashes?
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
MillhioreF
Looks like an error with your graphics card. What are your graphic settings? (renderer, fullscreen, resolution)
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
Chie Satonaka
my osu too, can't play taiko diffs :(
Chie Satonaka
please fix ><
MillhioreF
I can't replicate at all, unfortunately.
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTmpAwLz4kU
^ sorry about the quallity, I'm noob \:DD/
MillhioreF
Wow, that's strange. Does it happen on the default skin?
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
It doesn't happens on the default skin. I tested all my skins and I realised that I have that problem only on one skin :c
Marcin
May you provide download to it?
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
Of course, here it is
http://puu.sh/7rHAr.7z