forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika

Mr Color wrote:

Urgh. The one time when the All-Stars are in France, and I can't go.
You better find a way to go >:
Sapphiire_old_1
Damn they are in France , thats not far away from where i live
Lights_old_1
New All-Stars format this year is disappointing :/
Sapphiire_old_1

versesx wrote:

New All-Stars format this year is disappointing :/
Aye Rito messes up alot lately
BrokenArrow
Again this shit. Win 6 games in a row, get into promotion and get an afk in the team. EVERY FUCKING TIME I HATE THIS SHIT. WHY ALWAYS WHEN I AM IN MY PROMO?
BrokenArrow
Wow second game already starts like this, interesting

I will probably end up killing myself again, fuck you League of Legends community, fuck you.
Yuuki Asuna

BrokenArrow wrote:

I will probably end up killing myself again, fuck you League of Legends community, fuck you.
All the time.
VoidnOwO
:)
Vulf
Whats the point of team builder if people keep kicking me/dodging for queing up as mid or support Warwick?
Also I swear this thing resets your normal MMR because I'm getting matched with bronze and low silver players. I forgot how mad these guys get LMAO
ylikki

BrokenArrow wrote:

I feel you.
Navizel
First time used the Team Builder thingy and it took a while to get a support. Knew it.
Vulf

Matchmaking is very unbalanced at the moment with team builder lol.

My score though. LOL
BrokenArrow
Hmm that's weird because Riot stated that Team Builder will siimply use your normal MMR for Team Builder.
But I guess the system can be abused if someone makes the effort to LoLking every single person to get a perfect team together, right?
[ Dalliance ]
Oh hey. Team builder is out in NA for testing. Time to get off Osu. LOL
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

Hmm that's weird because Riot stated that Team Builder will siimply use your normal MMR for Team Builder.
But I guess the system can be abused if someone makes the effort to LoLking every single person to get a perfect team together, right?
I'm pretty sure that's their intention after beta, but right now it's being treated as a completely new queue type which means it's not going off your normal MMR.
Hika
God dammit I really want to play with the Team Builder but Riot doesn't like fixing firewall errors.
silmarilen
oh team builder? maybe ill finally try the game out again
tyrael6192
Agnes

tyrael6192 wrote:

accurate representation when i'm playing Leona. Cyclone or Love know of this.
Sapphiire_old_1

tyrael6192 wrote:

Hahaha , yes ! Every single time
Ceph23
Isn't this true for every leona player?
Agnes
Nah, there's some Leona players that have common sense on when to not dive under turret.

...I'm just not one of them half of the time.
Sapphiire_old_1

Agnes wrote:

...I'm just not one of them half of the time.
Haha same for me , except i do it all the time :P
Snepif

Yay! And I'm around 90 pts at the moment, but I wanna climb moar.
BrokenArrow

Now that was rather onesided.
Btw what's up with this, I've got lastpick for 6 straight games now, something must be wrong. D:
Snepif
Nevermind, not feeling in the mood to climb any further, I don't really like how I'm always matched with the worse botlane...
Like it doesn't matter if I win mid/top and my other solo laner also wins, if the bot lane feeds, it's kinda over..
Sapphiire_old_1

Snepif wrote:

Nevermind, not feeling in the mood to climb any further, I don't really like how I'm always matched with the worse botlane...
Like it doesn't matter if I win mid/top and my other solo laner also wins, if the bot lane feeds, it's kinda over..

Yeah got the same problem when i play almost every game my botlane get wrecked , i can carry it but not always and that sucks
OzzyOzrock
Then you main support like me and watch as your solo lanes feed instead haha
Vulf
My favorite is when I jungle and my lanes start dying before I get red buff.
Agnes

*deep inhale*

by the way, the Caitlyn got 3 kills early in the invade we attempted. teemo still prevailed.
GeeNX
I have to be a lot afk on LoL due to internet issues :(
Jordan

Vulf wrote:

My favorite is when I jungle and my lanes start dying before I get red buff.
THIS
BrokenArrow

haha fark you too 8D
P r o m i s e s

BrokenArrow wrote:

haha fark you too 8D
HAHA I've had this too last week XD
TKiller
So I be like "Ima get a quick win and get back to doing the economics course project",

But then I be all like "Fuck economics anyway".

Bottom to top

• Jungler disconnects for the whole early game while top laner is feeding Fiora like she's recovering from anorexy. Kassadin is not banned, not denied and not on our team.

Fellow goes support Malphite, has some autism attacks leading into lane loss, rest of the team too busy calling him a retard to pay attention to own position in fights. Couldn't clear up shit after losing 1350 gold on Hexdrinker to survive Rumble+LB/Lee top lane tent pitching + Leona on my ass with an oracle.

Eve 1v5s a few times denying an early finish, after that Wukong knocks up people with no real countermeasure from us, everyone blames everyone else for shit positioning.

Everyone gets wrecked, I somehow carry us back to even or maybe even slightly ahead, Caitlyn denies me a well earned pentakill in process, I pay no mind to that though, then after we all agree to a top lane push after getting mid inhibitor, Brand forgets what is Vi, Leona and LeBlanc are, dies, we lose baron and 2 more guys in a hopeless attempt to steal, Caitlyn dies in base forgetting what LeBlanc is.

Malzahar game was just an asylum unleashed.

And ironically the Quinn win was just as much of a one sided stomp where my role mattered little to none as previous games. We denied bot lane pretty heavily, but I could probably fly around the map killing both golem spawns and we'd still win
I know people like saying stuff that "if you didn't win, you didn't carry enough" that is often pretty bullshit. Some games are destined to be lost or won. I don't pay no mind to mistakes my teammates do during the game other than trying to figure out how to get us out of the shit swamp we're knee-deep in neither I blame them in chat, that's a stupid thing to do. But I'm not gonna try to find a reason for loss in my actions when there was none. I keep track of things I could've done better but if I know that it wouldn't change the end result, I won't place the blame on myself.
Hyroo
Whenever I play as a mid, it's always, always the bot lane that manages to screw something up. The worst Lv30 game that I played consisted of a graves that was going 0/8 at 10 minutes. It was agony for a LeBlanc player like myself ;_;
P r o m i s e s
I played a ranked game today and had server-side lag while having steady 30 ping and not downloading anything. I couldn't do anything in lane for 10 minutes when it finally stopped dc'ing me. I went on going 6-2 though but we lost anyway. Anyway, after they finished I saw that I lost 17 points while the error message in the client said that ranked was disabled and when clicking for more information it said that Loss Forgiven was enabled? :/. Oh well, I don't care much about it anyway.

Edit: I've been in queue for like 57 minutes and I didn't notice I was still in it. It somehow found me a match while the server is offline lol. I was the only one that accepted though xD

Re-edit: Holy shit, 5 servers offline?

Ceph23

TKiller wrote:

I know people like saying stuff that "if you didn't win, you didn't carry enough" that is often pretty bullshit.
Not pretty bullshit, I'd call it complete bullshit. You can't blame a loss because a carry didn't carry. Everybody contributes to a win or a lose. People should accept that.

Also is there really any true carry champs in league? Your supposed "carry" can still get completely insta killed by some dude waiting to rape you in the bushes or something. This isn't DOTA where the single carry can handle pretty much everything.
Vulf
You have people who just don't want to win so you have very little control over the outcome to some games because of that. Honestly telling someone they didn't win because they didn't carry hard enough is kinda BM.
Jordan

Vulf wrote:

You have people who just don't want to win so you have very little control over the outcome to some games because of that. Honestly telling someone they didn't win because they didn't carry hard enough is kinda BM.
This, I hate it when people in my team try to surrend min 20 just because of the enemy's little advantage. I know they're not even gonna try and they'll just let the enemy team widen it
show more