forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chiuyo

sharif9991 wrote:

feeling depressed wondering how long will these type of days go on..........
Brb, sending a message to you. D:
Tiisa
I cried today because I'm so happy I have such a loving boyfriend and I'm so god damn happy right now but I also because there was a moth in my room. (I'm scared of moths)
Saint_old

Tiisa wrote:

I cried today because I'm so happy I have such a loving boyfriend and I'm so god damn happy right now but I also because there was a moth in my room. (I'm scared of moths)
are you a girl
TakuMii
...my growing insecurities
sharif9991

Veera wrote:

sharif9991 wrote:

feeling depressed wondering how long will these type of days go on..........
Brb, sending a message to you. D:
oohk
Tiisa

Saint wrote:

Tiisa wrote:

are you a girl
Yes, I'm a girl
ruminine

Copter-kun wrote:

Yawning.
This.
Jordan

Veera wrote:

Jordan wrote:

I'm glad I'm male.

That's why you guys can stop complaining so much about us girls whining.
I've never had anything against women tho :[
Lancelot
Life. :<
Chiuyo

Jordan wrote:

I've never had anything against women tho :[

How could I know that? D:
sharif9991
I've never had anything against women tho
ignore what i said i thought you were 1 of those annoying people sorry my mistake
Birdy
French exam kind-of-a-thing ;w;
Jordan

sharif9991 wrote:

I've never had anything against women tho
ignore what i said i thought you were 1 of those annoying people sorry my mistake
dw, it's easy to misunderstand people in the internet
slithien
sharif9991
dw, it's easy to misunderstand people in the internet
very true
i know a guy on youtube with a lot of subs and there
was also 1 of those people with those negative comments
so both the youtuber and the negative commenter met "coincidentally"
and they had tea together and talked happily odd but true
kouzuki_karen
my friends ignored my presence today :,(
Birdy

mrdumpling64 wrote:

my friends ignored my presence today :,(
And pretty much this, too, almost daily.
Primula_old
I wanted to start mapping this song but I realized my inability to map well so I stopped trying and cried in the corner~ T^T
[ Stellar ]
I lost my student ID card today, now I have to pay $5 for a new one :<
Tiisa
I have so god damn much stress right now, I have so much stuff to do for school and insomnia isn't hepling.
thelewa
my left eye leaks tears all the time because I injured it as a kid so technically I cry all the time
NotEvenDoomMusic

thelewa wrote:

my left eye leaks tears all the time because I injured it as a kid so technically I cry all the time
You remind me of this guy.
-Seren-

Lancelot wrote:

ruminine

Lancelot wrote:

Trash Boat
in part anger, in part sadness. in here the sadness
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthrea ... April-20th

;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;
WindowCurtin

slithien wrote:

seeing this after opening this thread
Nekoichi
AnoHana :'( .. Rewatched it like 3 times, still cries. lol
nooph
i watched this movie in class called i am sam. it really got to me. if you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should.
Birdy

[ xys ] wrote:

i am sam.
Rio-
This Influenza
Ceph23
I was laying on my bed playing a VN (I was right in the middle of a tearjerker scene) when both my legs were attacked by the strongest cramps I've ever felt. And since I was alone at home at the time, I had no one to help ease the pain.
I felt a mixed emotions of feels I got from the game and intense pain from my leg cramps. It was an...... interesting experience.
EineKrone

Ceph23 wrote:

I was laying on my bed playing a VN (I was right in the middle of a tearjerker scene) when both my legs were attacked by the strongest cramps I've ever felt. And since I was alone at home at the time, I had no one to help ease the pain.
I felt a mixed emotions of feels I got from the game and intense pain from my leg cramps. It was an...... interesting experience.
I can only imagine :?

@Topic:
A thing in my eyes.
I don't cry u.u
- Marco -

EineKrone wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

I can only imagine :?

@Topic:
A thing in my eyes.
I don't cry u.u
u.u
EZ2ACTux
Having to do 2 MORE freaking internal exams this week. Jesus christ give me a break!
nooph

Static Noise Bird wrote:

[ xys ] wrote:

i am sam.
green eggs and ham is sam's favorite book. y u do dis 2 me bird :cry:
mathexpert
bird ;~;
EineKrone

marcostudios wrote:

EineKrone wrote:

@Topic:
A thing in my eyes.
I don't cry u.u
u.u
Actually, I did have a pool of tears when reading a manga, they were crying, I had teary eyes. I`m not sure I felt as moved enough to cry, but I do shed tears a lot, can`t control when seeing somenthing slightly emotional. But in my mind it`s not strong.
So, am I not being honest or just my brain imitating(read somenthing about it, can`t find source)...

:( ?
Tiisa
I tried to make Melttu angry but ended up laughing so hard I cried in history class ; ____ ;
Timorisu
Thinking of the fact that I will never be in a relationship with my crush
Tiisa
I forgot that I have a presentation in English class today .____.
show more