Nub1
I was asleep and someone wake me up.
Lancelot
I don't know how to use this tablet :[
Also didn't have network connection for 5 hours
BasedGod
school made me angry
Foxtrot
nothing bad happened to me, but just things and people around me manage to piss me off

i'm a very delicate flower
slithien
my parents keep breaking the internet and then complain to me about how it's too slow because I'm on it all the time.
Jordan

slithien wrote:

my parents keep breaking the internet and then complain to me about how it's too slow because I'm on it all the time.
I wish my parents would complain about how slow it is, that would make them switch to a better provider ;________;
sharif9991

slithien wrote:

breaking???

like with a hammer :P
slithien
Our hub isn't very good, it's like a satellite dish thingy. You need to point it in the right direction or the internet will be incredibly slow. But they decide to point it facing up in the air towards the neighbors house -_-
They also keep putting a phone in front of it which seems to make it even slower
sharif9991

slithien wrote:

Our hub isn't very good, it's like a satellite dish thingy. You need to point it in the right direction or the internet will be incredibly slow. But they decide to point it facing up in the air towards the neighbors house -_-
They also keep putting a phone in front of it which seems to make it even slower
always use internet wire,it will always be better than wifi
and about the slow thing the main reason is your router or subscription
Flanster
Shitty bravia TV at work refusing to read my gallery from phone which isn't supported and then my USB because apparently it doesn't read PNG, only JPG =^=
sharif9991

LoliFlan wrote:

Shitty bravia TV at work refusing to read my gallery from phone which isn't supported and then my USB because apparently it doesn't read PNG, only JPG =^=
its not gonna read from you phone as it is in a different format and as for the picture format its sad........ :(
you can't do much but it might have a firmware upgrade and since it not yours there is no point in researching :D
Piine
My sister broke my Android tablet....Guess who has to use his phone until he can replace his tablet screen...
Sapphiire_old_1
Vacation is over :a
Rio-
My own Blueprint Project... I stressed much by doing that project
Chiuyo
Me and my friend are inviting some guys tomorrow to her place. Now we need the clean the whole house, i feel anger. Or not.
I actually like cleaning. o _ o
Seph
Someone deleted the personality construct paper on my tablet. I did that shit for fucking days and they just deleted it for no reason holyshit not gonna lend anyone my tablet ever again.
Piine
Teacher turned into Satan and give a 5 page essay for someone idiocy...... Thank you life
Chiuyo
All these stupid questions on my ask.
Birdy

Veera wrote:

I hope you're not referring to my particular one a few days ago.
Trash Boat
yes it is
Genasis
Didn't wake up in time for an internship interview :/ More free time to myself now I guess.
- Yuuto -
My father .
because i can't play and watching anime in peace at all . no :o
Chiuyo

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Veera wrote:

I hope you're not referring to my particular one a few days ago.

Well, I don't know which one of the questions were from you.
Jordan
It's ask.fm. Expect weird questions. Specially if you're a cute girl :P
Wok

Yuutosan wrote:

My father .
because i can't play and watching anime in peace at all . no :o
This.
Chiuyo

Jordan wrote:

Well, I get questions like ''You should kill yourself'' but I might just answer ''Kawaii'' on those.
But what can I expect from ask.fm. ;_;
Piine
Doing an huge assignment that makes up 30% of my class grade for one of my periods, and I have to start over by scratch..... Thank you friends who ruined my last paper...
Birdy

Chiuyo wrote:

Well, I don't know which one of the questions were from you.
I am aware
silmarilen

Chiuyo wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Well, I get questions like ''You should kill yourself'' but I might just answer ''Kawaii'' on those.
But what can I expect from ask.fm. ;_;
answer with gifs of dancing loli's
Trash Boat

silmarilen wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

Say no more

Tiisa
My dad made me angry this morning because he woke me up ar 4:50am, he thought that it was 7:50am ; o ;
Chiuyo
I'll do that. ._.
Flanster
Just arrived at work and I was told I am 2 hours early. Apparently my phone did not give me any notification when they sent me a message.
Oh well, at least there's WiFi.
Piine

LoliFlan wrote:

Just arrived at work and I was told I am 2 hours early. Apparently my phone did not give me any notification when they sent me a message.
Oh well, at least there's WiFi.
Quite lucky LoliFlan. Woke up late and ran to school :(
thelewa

Chiuyo wrote:

I'll do that. ._.
how about not answer them at all?

if a question contains nothing but flaming then there's absolutely no gain in answering to it. I get flamed dozens of times a day and I just leave all those messages be or delete them. Answering them would be like adding fuel to the fire.
BrokenArrow
but then how would you make people ask you questions about how stupid the people below him/her are
Chiuyo
how about not answer them at all?

if a question contains nothing but flaming then there's absolutely no gain in answering to it. I get flamed dozens of times a day and I just leave all those messages be or delete them. Answering them would be like adding fuel to the fire.

Yes, I know. That's why I deleted most of them that really offend me. But if they don't offend me I'll just answer with a random thing.
thelewa

BrokenArrow wrote:

but then how would you make people ask you questions about how stupid the people below him/her are
by answering dumb questions?
Varetyr
Finding the right words to apologize to someone is actually harder than expected, this is getting frustrating. Especially since I can't think about anything else.
show more