forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitsunemimi
This is somewhat amusing.

....But it's horribly off-topic, even for OT, so it'd be best if you guys stopped here.
Trash Boat
The post you are looking for is.... uff, you know the drill.
Rio-
Random Girl from An Artbook made by Nardack, one of my favourite artist
(original)
ALTKID
This ? ._.
Myke B
Some inspiring quotes from the lyrical genius that is 2chainz
NotEvenDoomMusic
bu,p this thread

i just went full kawaii on this.
Cyclohexane
Welcome to osu! NEDM
mathexpert
osu! for kawaiiest community 2014
Trash Boat
Deadpool for president 2014
Witch Mercy
My avatar basically describes the relationship between me and Jaka. LOL
Same goes with my siggy~ =w=
Oinari-sama
I still can't swap Tamamo out after all this time!

Rendered the BG out and replaced the old text with calligraphy. I must've spent like an hour looking for nice calligraphy font but ended up using the Epson ones =.=
Restless Spirit
Changed my avatar to yet another Miku since christmas is over. Oh and I'm back folks. Didn't have had any internet the last 7 weeks or so.
Trash Boat
welcome back PowerSocke
Restless Spirit
Thanks for welcoming. I like your avatar. Cirno > all.
But the white pixel remnants aren't as beautiful to look at, to be honest. If you're interested, I made a load of Cirno avatars a few weeks ago (when I had no internet, other Touhou characters as well) I could share with you. Just so you know.
Jinxy

Powersocke wrote:

Changed my avatar to yet another Miku since christmas is over. Oh and I'm back folks. Didn't have had any internet the last 7 weeks or so.
Not sure if you planned for it, but the light shining on Miku looks like it's mostly from the back, which makes it really fitting for the plain white background, like a very bright light source, I like it.

I should fix up a new avatar for myself, but so little pictures that I like...
Restless Spirit

Jinxy wrote:

Not sure if you planned for it, but the light shining on Miku looks like it's mostly from the back, which makes it really fitting for the plain white background, like a very bright light source, I like it.
I kinda planned for it.
I made about 160 Miku avatars some time ago and made them all 128x128px, so yeah, while making them, I had this forum in mind.
Francis
I live the Christmas spirit for life, nobody can stop me. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas
Trash Boat

Francis wrote:

I live the Christmas spirit for life, nobody can stop me. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas
its not Christmas yet
EineKrone
These are mine. I'm still thinking what to put here, not sure what to do with the sig. The phrase is from a Brazillian singer "Zé Ramalho".
The avatar is from Grisaia no Kajitsu, Yuuji contemplating his futures with a pink shark pouch.
Trash Boat
Deadpool is back! this time he postulates himself as the next president of America
piruchan
Avatar is Kotomi (Hiragana mitsu de Kotomi), from Clannad.

Signature is my favorite quote of hers.
Restless Spirit
So, another Miku avatar. Looks better than the last one if you ask me. And yes: I have about a 160 more in stock, in case I ever need them. In fact, I put them on DeviantArt as a Miku avatar package just a few weeks ago.
Kitsunemimi
Damn, I'm kind of disappointed that this thread got moved. Personally I was sort of fond of this thread, and I felt that the posts in here warranted more than the average "20 seconds of executive thought" that the other threads in this silly Surveys subforum present.

Oh, and about my avatar... just.. well, don't mind me, I just felt like using something a bit different~
AmberLynx
< First time plastering name on ava
v Drowning miku
Restless Spirit
And I really have to say, mister nuts, that the name on your avatar doesn't even concern me in the slightest (which damn well means something) since it blends in so well with the cleaver. In fact, it looks a bit like it was the brand the cleaver was made from. If it even is a cleaver, of course.
Anyway, a job well done, sir.
UnderminE
Sharing with reisende as always Caesar x Joseph OTP

by the great Quara
Mianki
Quara's the best.
Still using avatar and sig he made~
AmberLynx

Powersocke wrote:

If it even is a cleaver, of course.
Close enough ;p That particular one she uses (in the anime) is a billhook machete~
kouzuki_karen
ava: an attempted drawing of a catface I did in class in 15 minutes using MS Paint
signature: same as before
mathexpert

mrdumpling64 wrote:

ava: an attempted drawing of a catface I did in class in 15 minutes using MS Paint
reminds me of a bugbear from KoL:

kouzuki_karen

mathexpert wrote:

mrdumpling64 wrote:

reminds me of a bugbear from KoL:

it's pretty
DestinySonata
Avatar: White from Pokemon. Gotten from some place you'd rather not know searching in Google
Signature: Pokemon Black characters, White, Skyla and Elesa. Had satriobp create it for me and it came out real good! And then there's the waifu thing.
Trash Boat
signature: a quote from a sign of Sonic CD
Sal32

Trash Boat wrote:

signature: a quote from a sign of Sonic CD
Better res maybe??

Ava : Hotaru from SDK

Sig : From Cleila :3
Faust
Neferpitou.

Best character outside of the Protagonists. All that loyalty, in a cat.
Trash Boat

Sal32 wrote:

Better res maybe??
sorry, cant be higher than 600 pix wide
Ryu Sei
Avatar: Still the same one. Aila Jyrkänen.
Signature? My Photoshop art.
-Seren-
Flandre Scarlet
Restless Spirit

-Seren- wrote:

Flandre Scarlet
Hey, me too!
[ Stellar ]
Awesome custom vayne avatar from a wonderful person.
I really need a new siggy though. Dunno what to get...
show more