forum

2014 2v2 Catch the Beat Tournament [Concluded]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zak
There would be no reason to disband lol, I'm sure things will work out fine even without 32 teams lol
Topic Starter
Weez

Kiwikun wrote:

What happens to the tourney if we're stuck at 24 teams or at least don't get 32? You thinking of disbanding this or work with what you got so far?
don't worry i have backup plans!!!!

Disbanning is not an option

EDIT
Mappool is up early for you guys and gals!!
Nagato
hi, Weez.
Map will use to Quarter-Finals?
Topic Starter
Weez

Xenophobia wrote:

hi, Weez.
Map will use to Quarter-Finals?
Maps you see on there will be used for the 1st phase of the tournament.
Shota
I feel dumb asking this but it'll help me sleep at night. Are the times up yet or am I over looking the link somewhere? I keep looking but I can't find anything. And the whole 'Map pool and the secluding will be released on the same time' bit. Sorry if I sound like I am rushing you- just you know paranoid as always.
Topic Starter
Weez

Desiree wrote:

I feel dumb asking this but it'll help me sleep at night. Are the times up yet or am I over looking the link somewhere? I keep looking but I can't find anything. And the whole 'Map pool and the secluding will be released on the same time' bit. Sorry if I sound like I am rushing you- just you know paranoid as always.
Originally I wanted the schedules and maps out on the same time. But since the awesome map selection team got it done early, I decided to release it before the schedules. Schedules will be out by Monday for sure!
Tenyo_old_1
what a silly map pool
Yukiteru Amano

Tenyo wrote:

what a silly map pool
Easy would be the right word ;S
DeletedUser_500696

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

Tenyo wrote:

what a silly map pool
Easy would be the right word ;S
ADFSDFSADF This pool is awesome IMO . If you can't master the basics first and fc reliably before doing all that AR10 shiznit get rekdd :)
Zak
I doubt you guys can FC everything there in one try, also remember it's only the first round map pool, it's gonna get harder further in.
Yukiteru Amano

Zak wrote:

I doubt you guys can FC everything there in one try, also remember it's only the first round map pool, it's gonna get harder further in.
Hope so!
CLSW
Italobrothers - Stamp On The Ground [hichman's CTB]
oh no... you may check this
This map has TONS OF unsnapped notes and sliders. That's why I disagreed.
Shurelia
Well, it's already out, let's just use it.
-Ryuujii-
i just wanna see the schedule for the games already.
Topic Starter
Weez

-Ryuujii- wrote:

i just wanna see the schedule for the games already.
Last part to finish up then off to bed lool

Had to create groups which is up now!!
eldnl

CLSW wrote:

If the map is not well timed you shouldn't use it
CLSW

seicHmsc wrote:

If the map is not well timed you shouldn't use it
That wasn't my idea.
Seph

CLSW wrote:

And here I was wondering why this got ranked :o
Zak
I'm pretty sure these days that map wouldn't quite cut it.
madaoB
have stream staff?
-Ryuujii-

madaoB wrote:

have stream staff?
Madaob for streamer plz x:
lineqtxz

-Ryuujii- wrote:

madaoB wrote:

have stream staff?
Madaob for streamer plz x:
madaob best pc in the world
NaxelCL
lel i'm very nervious :'( it is start in 14 minutes
Topic Starter
Weez

NaxelCL wrote:

actually in about 48mins

btw, wtf is going on with multiplayer D:
[Yue]
Good luck minna o3o
Lanki

Weez wrote:

NaxelCL wrote:

actually in about 48mins

btw, wtf is going on with multiplayer D:
It`s like a bug in multiplayer (team vs only i think) when we are done with a song osu crash and i happens every single time we play a bm :/
Kitokofox
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/5178343

Results were 5-3 for Olafhunters

I forgot about the rule system, so I went with the OWC default of going to a score of 5.
And that was the result. Was a very close game, so I admit giving it to 5 was really worth it.
-Ryuujii-
So no more team vs. bug? Alright , let the tournament continue !

P.s.Congrats zuwik baka!
ursa
CTB 2vs2 2014 (Group F): nyanwai Vs Lazy Cats
0 : 3

Note : My Apologize There was a Bug Crash when using Team Vs in ctb , also I Forgot the 3rd map SS :o
ursa
Topic Starter
Weez
Seriously.....still that bug????
Shurelia
This could be a problem. . . many people would complain about this. . .
-Ryuujii-

Weez wrote:

Yes. The burgerland vs otaku catchers couldn't play cause of it. It happens in Team Vs. After playing a beatmap it kicks you from osu! It happens randomly though.
ursa

Weez wrote:

This is the bug t/191517 & still no fix

so , to make the tourney continue I' set it head2head match with manual calculating score

Jacqli- wrote:

yap * I hope it'll be fixed as soon as possible
He Ang CTB
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/5201099
Team MMC - Moe Maggi Cup VS Team SG APPLES
3 : 0 Team MMC - Moe Maggi Cup wins

http://zh-tw.twitch.tv/madaob/c/3847894
The stream :)

Did quite badly personally OTL But it was fun >< Enjoy the remaining matches everyone \o/
-Ryuujii-
Weez , can Burgerland Vs. Otaku catchers be during weekday? i will talk to their cpt , remember we couldn't play due to the bug, but since everyone agreed on continuing playing even with the bug , then i guess we can move the match we didn't finish to some day on the weekday or maybe tomorrow?
-Ryuujii-

Jacqli- wrote:

jacqli didn't your team play today? if so, why no match details or the results :c ?

ALSO , there has been many matches going on and Referees need to post the results tbh
Lanki

-Ryuujii- wrote:

Weez , can Burgerland Vs. Otaku catchers be during weekday? i will talk to their cpt , remember we couldn't play due to the bug, but since everyone agreed on continuing playing even with the bug , then i guess we can move the match we didn't finish to some day on the weekday or maybe tomorrow?
Yeah that can work we can have the same time as we had yesterday if thats no problem so if we can tomorrow that would be great
Topic Starter
Weez

-Ryuujii- wrote:

I don't mind.

Now regarding that bug; does it kick everyone out after the map is finished?? I was thinking, if the map finishes, the scores are all taken in so maybe the ref could leave at the start of the map and re-enter so the game doesn't disband?
-Ryuujii-

Weez wrote:

-Ryuujii- wrote:

I don't mind.

Now regarding that bug; does it kick everyone out after the map is finished?? I was thinking, if the map finishes, the scores are all taken in so maybe the ref could leave at the start of the map and re-enter so the game doesn't disband?
I think thAt wouldn't work , why not just do head to head and add scores?
show more