forum

Hours played, is it possible to see?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skvimpa
As title said, is it possible to see this?

There's an in-game timer telling you how long osu been running, but there's no total for some reason?
Myke B
If you mean - how long you've been playing forever - it's already a feature request with a decent amount of stars.
Topic Starter
Skvimpa

Myke B wrote:

If you mean - how long you've been playing forever - it's already a feature request with a decent amount of stars.
I see, could you give me a link for that?

Tried finding it, but it's a mess in that part of the forum.
Myke B
Yea - it is quite a mess. t/95049
seasonS

Myke B wrote:

If I saw how long I have been playing ever since I joined 4 years ago it'd probably make me feel like I need a life more than I already do.
Trash Boat

seasonS wrote:

If I saw how long I have been playing ever since I joined 4 years ago it'd probably make me feel like I need a life more than I already do.
lol second that
IppE
You can have xfire record your game time in hours if you honestly want to know. Of course it can't recover past playtime.
Corin
"Time wasted"
DestinySonata
Amount of

Corin wrote:

"Time wasted"
in playing osu!
KajTorvaldGrey
-
Antilx
I think atm you can only see the play count and not how many hours but it would be nice if you could.
Janioszek
Well, you can always use a programme which will count it for you, e.g. Raptr or so. It's really convenient that way.