forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blaziken
Whenever I see other people play Aatrox they always do amazing. I'm not sure of any other way to counter it apart from reducing his attack speed.
tyrael6192
BrokenArrow

am I half satan now
Justykanna
Why do I find so many teams in normal/ranked Summoners Rift that all go AD (or all AP) as opposed to a mix? =/
Navizel
anyone still watching lcs? What happened to Gambit and why only Edward is playing this week?
Sapphiire_old_1
idk the details but it has somthing to do with there visa
Kanye West
Roccat with the #disrespect ohmwrecker. They're my favorite EU team now I don't like rekkles
Cyclohexane
oh hey, they chose my tweet on the show, pretty kickass

tyrael6192
Witch Mercy
Forever stuck in silver~ ;-;
Tenshi
First Hexakill game, and I get a penta.

God damn Teemo.
VoidnOwO
Today I learned that if you revive teleport and try to get executed at the enemy spawn shortly after being killed, whoever killed you gets another kill.

Weird.
Ceph23
The reworked Xerath is so freakin annoying.
Slow, stun and a ridiculous range. No AD carry is safe.

That being said, playing him is tons of fun.
Navizel
Xerath is definitely broken atm. He can troll bot lane and just zone the fuck out of everyone.
rEdo

you'll shit bricks when you see it
Vulf
Not sure how I feel about this hexakill game mode yet. First experience everyone who isn't a solo lane is deprived of farm unless you run double support or jungle.

Kinda wish league would make an Arena/Deathmatch game mode like Smite has. :(
Ceph23

Vulf wrote:

That would be awesome. Although champs like Ashe would be completely useless in an arena setup.
Miyu
i didn't quite decided to try hexa just yet,could someone give me some lights about it? is there any solo lanes in the end? this quite freaks me out because im a mid laner and i didnt wanted to end up getting 2vs1 lane just in case someone else decides to go jungle or something
ItsukiKun

Vulf wrote:

Not sure how I feel about this hexakill game mode yet. First experience everyone who isn't a solo lane is deprived of farm unless you run double support or jungle.

Wouldn't that be dominion or something? (Except nobody plays it anymore)
TKiller
Xerath rework is terribly out of metagame and is not superstrong in any way.

He's vulnerable to dives, his self peel is weak, he's only viable in poke comps.

His most damaging abilities give enough time to escape/minimise their impact for anything that can move fast or jump.

His passive doesn't scale into his lategame and is generally redundant with Athene's Grail exisiting.

Very few people will be able to play him spectacularly.
BrokenArrow

TKiller wrote:

Xerath rework is terribly out of metagame and is not superstrong in any way.

He's vulnerable to dives, his self peel is weak, he's only viable in poke comps.

His most damaging abilities give enough time to escape/minimise their impact for anything that can move fast or jump.

His passive doesn't scale into his lategame and is generally redundant with Athene's Grail exisiting.

Very few people will be able to play him spectacularly.
Still better than pre-rework
Also how are poke comps not existant in the current meta?
TKiller
Poke comps obviously still exist and soloq people suck as much dick at playing them as always.

The only thing that became better after his rework is his balanceability or whatever you would call it.

His stance %magicpen was a pretty ridiculous feat. Make it too low and you get a champion with 1 ability that is useless and could be spread across the skillset, leave it as is and you get Xerath laughing it into the face of 250 magic resist tanks from some place 1400 range away.
Seikunai
Hexakill's now released here in the PH server, yay.

Sadly, my internet right now is crap. Makes me have 500 ping and above. And the nearby internet cafe has no internet for the meantime.
Miyu

The game of 16/2
BrokenArrow
dat cs on your Akali game tho
same thing always happens to me when playing her, I mostly end up roaming around all over the map searching for kills when I get ahead, how do I fix this
Vulf

ItsukiKun wrote:

Wouldn't that be dominion or something? (Except nobody plays it anymore)
The core objective in dominion is defending and holding captured points to win. That's why people don't play that crap.
An arena/deathmatch main objective would be to get kills.

They could even use the dominion map for this. Remove all the capture point garbage and clean up the middle of the map to make it more open.
tyrael6192
I vote for free-for-all
Vulf
I deserved this for playing while the server was lagging.

OzzyOzrock
Being on a win-streak feels so good, but it'll only last a couple days.
Miyu

BrokenArrow wrote:

same thing always happens to me when playing her, I mostly end up roaming around all over the map searching for kills when I get ahead, how do I fix this
it was somehow hard to farm against syndra so i rather chose to play safe instead of feeding her once i got to lvl 6 i became more aggressive and took that mid tower down and followed by roaming around to help the other lanes..i was quite furious with my cs but xD i needed to help others instead so i tried not to pay much attention to it,thing is that in the end i could carry and we all led to victory
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

well you see it's just like when you're farming with anyone really
when you see some farm just chilling somewhere, you just take it when you don't see anyone to kill or anything

i mean that's how i normally do it when i play someone like akali, jinx or someone who's able to just push like hell and run away like nothing happened
because farm is important, you can't just let it sit there and ignore it, it's so precious and everything

wow so emotional
BrokenArrow
yeah, usually farm is very precious to me as well and each time I miss a cs in lane it feels like my heart is being shattered to pieces
but after like 20 minutes I hardly get any cs in my pocket anymore, but I guess that's ok because neither do the enemy carries because they can't cs when they're dead

this is really only the case on Akali for me, killing things other than minions is just too tempting ;-;
Miyu

BrokenArrow wrote:

yeah, usually farm is very precious to me as well and each time I miss a cs in lane it feels like my heart is being shattered to pieces
but after like 20 minutes I hardly get any cs in my pocket anymore, but I guess that's ok because neither do the enemy carries because they can't cs when they're dead

this is really only the case on Akali for me, killing things other than minions is just too tempting ;-;
^ exactly the same
tyrael6192
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

gonna main zilean jungle, ty.
Navizel
Just bought Rumble and I'm having problems with cs-ing with him. Any tips?
Justykanna

Navizel wrote:

I personally find CSing with any AP champion's annoying because there's no bonus AD to be had... D=
You could take Butcher if you're really struggling.
Could also use your E to farm if you don't feel you'll get engaged on.

Just practice lots! =D
Vulf

Navizel wrote:

Go into a custom and practice last hitting with him using no items or abilities. His AA animation has a weird windup so I can see people that are new to him having cs troubles at first.

NA servers lagging again so I guess that's my cue to go out into the night. :)
Navizel

Justykanna wrote:

I personally find CSing with any AP champion's annoying because there's no bonus AD to be had... D=
You could take Butcher if you're really struggling.
Could also use your E to farm if you don't feel you'll get engaged on.

Just practice lots! =D
E don't deal much damage early game...or that's just me? Also needs proper positioning but he looks worth tho.

Vulf wrote:

Go into a custom and practice last hitting with him using no items or abilities. His AA animation has a weird windup so I can see people that are new to him having cs troubles at first.

NA servers lagging again so I guess that's my cue to go out into the night. :)
Yeah, his AA is weird.
Riot should really give more priority in quality than money.

Anyway, thanks for the tips~
ItsukiKun
Guess what I did yesterday...
I played Urgot.
show more