forum

The hardest game achievement you've ever gotten?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Demon
For me it had to be "My Kung Fu Is Stronger" On Mortal Kombat. It is unreal how long it took me to get it ~(>_<~)
Soulg
not exactly hard but on WoW I grinded Justicar (exalted with all BG factions) back when you needed it for battlemaster.

I never got it because of fucking AB achievements. if you played you know which ones I'm talking about. Got it later on my DK with almost 0 effort because nerfbat.
Trash Boat
defeating dr eggman
Velonstrials
I defeated two level nine bots at once in team battle on super smash bros brawl!
It is not that impressive but its something. (o.o)
Squidyy
"Mile High Club" in CoD 4.
That took me about 2 weeks of non-stop trying. Felt so damn good to finally get it. Still one of my proudest accomplishments in gaming.
RatedNC17
"THE REAL DEAL" achievement from left 4 dead 2 where it requires you to beat a campaign on the highest difficulty with realism mode enabled was such a bitch to get :cry:
VoidnOwO
:)
Dafydd
Wish Granted - To the Moon
yurunneram
My god I feel so pathetic but...

getting my evan to level 100 in Maple Story waaaaayyyy back in 2010

Pathetic huh

Yea not even level 200 but yea. It felt amazing then and I was 11 X3 nothing amazing
Soulclenz
I aquired Mimiron's head mount in WoW back in WoTLK legit, one of the few people in the world to have one. I also was realm first 80.

Man that game consumed my life xD.
Trash Boat

BRBP wrote:

Why would you make a video of your terrible play while calling the achievement hard? battler pls
SHUT THE FARK UP you have no idea
Varetyr
UMvC3's platinium trophy
VoidnOwO
Trash Boat

BRBP wrote:

Feel free to explain what I'm missing here.
that's me playing. i recorded my own gameplay
VoidnOwO
Trash Boat
its useless talking to you, BRBP. or Baron Robert.... Brian..... Patrick!
Ceph23
When I finally finished all modes of DMC 3.
I remember burning through 2 controllers because of that game.
Dafydd

BRBP wrote:

In other words; stop implying it's hard if you can get it even if you're terrible at the game.
It's already the hardest achievement he's got. move on.
Ryu Sei
Sob Story; it's on Left 4 Dead 2.
Varetyr

BRBP wrote:

Trophy Collector in SSFIV (Pretty much because of Trial Athlete)
I gave up at C.Viper's 22nd trial. meh

congrats
Mara
I don't even know.
seasonS

yurunneram wrote:

My god I feel so pathetic but...

getting my evan to level 100 in Maple Story waaaaayyyy back in 2010

Pathetic huh

Yea not even level 200 but yea. It felt amazing then and I was 11 X3 nothing amazing
Back when leveling was a challenge in MS. Now you can get to 100 in like a week, no point in playing that game anymore
show more