forum

[Album] Daft Punk - Random Access Memories (5/14 Claimed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley

Give Life Back to Music - Claimed by Xgor
The Game of Love
Giorgio by Moroder - Claimed by Mashley
Within
Instant Crush
Lose Yourself to Dance
Touch - Claimed by Alarido
Get Lucky - RANKED by Mashley (Collab) http://osu.ppy.sh/s/89049
Beyond
Motherboard
Fragments of Time
Doin' It Right - Claimed by Blue Dragon
Contact - Claimed by Kyshiro
Horizon

Can we do this? We can do this.
A few notes; 'Touch' and 'Giorgio by Moroder' are both approval length, but you can cut them down for ranking. For Giorgio I'd reccomend just mapping the last 3 minutes of it from the end of the violin section because of how the song is. For Touch I'd start from where the drums come in about two and a half minutes in. It'll still be really long, but short enough for ranking I think. If you need an mp3 I can get you it, and edit it appropriately.
Oh, and I'll do guest diffs if you want. If you claim a song, please actually map it, or I will be sad.
Xgor
Any leaks of the album. :< I loved So Lucky but I can't claim something without knowing how they sounds. (Nvm found something)
Topic Starter
Mashley

Xgor wrote:

Any leaks of the album. :< I loved So Lucky but I can't claim something without knowing how they sounds. (Nvm found something)
It's streaming on itunes, I can't really put up youtube links since they get taken down really quick atm.
Behon
I'd be down for doing Instant Crush.
Topic Starter
Mashley

Behonkiss wrote:

Save a guest slot for me :P
Behon

Mashley wrote:

Behonkiss wrote:

Save a guest slot for me :P
Would you be up for doing an Insane? I usually don't bother with those.
Topic Starter
Mashley

Behonkiss wrote:

Would you be up for doing an Insane? I usually don't bother with those.
Sure thing
codelock
would love to see a contact map i will see if i can make anything but i only would do a taiko map i cant map osu!
Xgor
Claiming Give Life Back to Music
Topic Starter
Mashley
Early WiP for Doin' it Right if anyone's interested http://osu.ppy.sh/s/93996 Would like some feedback on the mapping style of it.
Kyshiro
Claiming ''Contact'', the song is giving me goosebumps, enough reason for me to map it

side note: [Luanny] is making the Hard diff.
Topic Starter
Mashley

Kyshiro wrote:

Claiming ''Contact'', awesome song :3
Added, also the bonus track 'Horizon' is out now so that's up for grabs/
Topic Starter
Mashley
Unclaiming Doin' It Right, claiming Giorgio
Mismagius
claiming doin' it right then
Behon
You can take me off the list. I ended up not having enough time to map Instant Crush along with other stuff I'm working on.
Topic Starter
Mashley
Good news, everyone! Get Lucky is now finally finished and pending.
Topic Starter
Mashley
Might as well bump this up to say that Get Lucky is now ranked!
Also my map of Giorgio by Moroder is available here http://osu.ppy.sh/s/103662# currently only one difficulty
Alarido
Claiming Touch ^-^

I know it has various BPM in a song body (: I'm working upon them and, once timed, I'll start mapping.

I plan submit the mapset once I get it completed.
Caillean
I'm trying out the editor, it probably will take a while, but I am trying to work on Lose Yourself To Dance. If anyone has tips for making maps I'd appreciate them; right now I'm trying to bookmark all important parts of the song (e.g. the sweat, Sweat, SWEAT! part) so I can assign buttons and sliders better :lol:

EDIT: haven't done anything with Osu! in a while and I'm not going to work on my editor skills anytime soon, Lose Yourself To Dance is available!
Kiddo-Kun
Lose Yourself to Dance~
Whooops, I'll be quiet
Alarido
and...

@Mashley

I'm mapping carefully the Touch song.

When played several times your Get Lucky song, I got amazed on its skinning, then..... Could I get the skin part of Get Lucky for use in Touch ???

8-)
despicablealex
Claming The Game of Love.........

Needs a Collab....