forum

[osu!] SlickCircles by Pannari

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pannari

A high definition skin for all players!
Includes HD and SD versions of most game objects. Comes with it's own cursor.
Inspired by Kamui and Mathsma.
This is my first skin.

-osu! mode play area is fully skinned!
-4 combobursts of the following characters: Subaru Konoe, Takanashi Rikka, Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko and Gokou Ruri!
-Takanashi Rikka supporter background!
-Skinned mod menu!
-Custom song selection menu!
-HD&SD hitcircles and overlays!
-Custom cursor!
-Custom spinner!
-Custom song pause menu!

Main menu
[/spoilerbox]
[box=Mod selection menu]

Download - 1.3

1.2:
-Added two versions of the circles called FlatCircles and BlankCircles for those who do not like the current design.
-Completed ranking panel
-Added 2 cursor colours to choose from
-Changed hitsounds (Thank you -Ryosuke!)
-Added optional 300 hit-icon.
-Inputoverlay added!
-Menu background changed (supporters)
-Changed the spinner
-Transparent middle version added of BlankCircles

Changelog
1.1:
-Edited ranking panel more
-Added lots of new menu elements!
-Changed volume bar appearance

1.02:
-Added new menu sounds (recorded with mic and fiddled around in Audacity, lol)
-Edited ranking panel
-new songmenu stars
-Changed song bars in songmenu
-Removed unnecessary elements

1.01 - Changed hit50 to purple and made cursor borders white.
1.0 - Original Release

Kritty Kat
Slick fits the name of the skin well, really love it.

Good job! :3
Topic Starter
Pannari
SPOILER

Kritty Kat wrote:

Slick fits the name of the skin well, really love it.

Good job! :3

Lordmau5 wrote:

Love this skin!
Thanks for sharing it =)

Gonna use it now :P

satriobp wrote:

O.O
This one looks neat, good job!~.... *brb downloading

Fulther wrote:

O.O
Amazing!

DJSkifonix wrote:

Really nice Skin Dude keep it up and make it one of the best skins for Osu!

Mathsma wrote:

One of the best skins in this forum by far imo.

OMGPingu wrote:

Beautiful. ;')

MykeB wrote:

Pretty damn slick..
Thank you! (:

edit: Posting a video soon.
Lordmau5
Love this skin!
Thanks for sharing it =)

Gonna use it now :P
Rio-
O.O
This one looks neat, good job!~.... *brb downloading
Fuu-chan
Neat. 10/10 dentists would recommend.
Fulther
Amazing!
Exo
First of all it's an awesome skin!!
But there are very small things you could change.
1. The ranking panel overlaps with the text : 2.The colors of 50/100/FAIL are kinda confusing to me. Thats an opinion and who wants it can leave it !! ;)

Thats all the rest is completeley awesome ;)

Exo0tixZ
Topic Starter
Pannari

Exo0tixZ wrote:

1. The ranking panel overlaps with the text : 2.The colors of 50/100/FAIL are kinda confusing to me. Thats an opinion and who wants it can leave it !! ;)

Exo0tixZ
I'll try to make sure that these problems are fixed in the next revision :) Thanks for the feedback!
DJSkifonix
Really nice Skin Dude keep it up and make it one of the best skins for Osu!
Mathsma
One of the best skins in this forum by far imo.
Ledo_old_1
Looks like a really good skin. Unique circles (at least the first I've seen like this), nice and small numbers, easy to follow cursor, and good looking mod icons.
Ayesha Altugle

Pannari wrote:

Exo0tixZ wrote:

Exo0tixZ
I'll try to make sure that these problems are fixed in the next revision :) Thanks for the feedback!
make sure you type Version: 2 under the general section of the skin.ini and make another skin element which is called pause-replay.png
XMornIngStarX
Hi, I like your skin but there is 1 problem. Since you have not skin the selection-mode and leave it as a transparent pic in the skin folder, when I wanted to change the game mode, I can click on it but the game modes will not show up. I try deleting those selection-mode pics in your skin folder and it shows up again. So if possible in the future, either don't include the transparent selection-mode pics inside the folder so that osu will use the default one or skin those elements when you have free time. Thank you. ^^
Topic Starter
Pannari

XMornIngStarX wrote:

Hi, I like your skin but there is 1 problem. Since you have not skin the selection-mode and leave it as a transparent pic in the skin folder, when I wanted to change the game mode, I can click on it but the game modes will not show up. I try deleting those selection-mode pics in your skin folder and it shows up again. So if possible in the future, either don't include the transparent selection-mode pics inside the folder so that osu will use the default one or skin those elements when you have free time. Thank you. ^^
Ow, that is a big error in my end. I'll have it fixed in the next version!
[ Pingu ]
Beautiful. ;')
Myke B
Pretty damn slick..
iamdarren
Could u make a zip version? the osk version does not seem to work for me :(
Topic Starter
Pannari

iamdarren wrote:

If you rename the .osk into .zip, you can extract it and install it like you normally would :)
Exo
-Ryosuke
Your skin is a masterpiece.

It's hard to believe you've been inspired by my skin x)
Topic Starter
Pannari

-Ryosuke wrote:

Your skin is a masterpiece.

It's hard to believe you've been inspired by my skin x)
You make the best cursors ever. So I made my own cursor, inspired by your style x)

Edit: And thank you! :)

Edit2: And it's really really nice to get so much good feedback! I've been member of the community only for a little over 3 months and this is the first skin I decided to release :) I'll be trying to make even better graphics for you circlehitters!
Tekklorn
Really nice skin, the textures are really sharp and look amazing when in game :D

Sadly, the skin I've been using for ages has the hit circles really dim so your skin was too bright for me :(
Topic Starter
Pannari

Tekklorn wrote:

Really nice skin, the textures are really sharp and look amazing when in game :D

Sadly, the skin I've been using for ages has the hit circles really dim so your skin was too bright for me :(
:( I'll include dimmer circles especially for you in the next version. You want dimmer colours or the circles altogether?
DENKOUSEKKA
The skin is wonderful <3 I just didn't feel like the spinner matched the rest of the skin but I'm going to be using this for awhile.
Topic Starter
Pannari

Yularia wrote:

The skin is wonderful <3 I just didn't feel like the spinner matched the rest of the skin but I'm going to be using this for awhile.
Yeah I'm gonna be removing the Kirito theme from the spinner, too :)
Tekklorn

Pannari wrote:

Tekklorn wrote:

:( I'll include dimmer circles especially for you in the next version. You want dimmer colours or the circles altogether?
It's fine you don't have to do that, this skin works for everyone else and I have other skins as well so no need for you to make the extra effort :)
Topic Starter
Pannari
It's fine you don't have to do that, this skin works for everyone else and I have other skins as well so no need for you to make the extra effort :)
It's not really any more effort, I have the .PSD for the circles saved so I just have to swap some colours. It's not really that big, don't worry :D
DENKOUSEKKA

Pannari wrote:

Yularia wrote:

Yeah I'm gonna be removing the Kirito theme from the spinner, too :)
No need to change it just because of one person's opinion :o
Topic Starter
Pannari

Yularia wrote:

No need to change it just because of one person's opinion :o
I just took that spinner from one of my previous skins, and I agree with the fact that it doesn't fit the other part of the theme. That's why I want to change it, too.
Coffee Hero
Do you plan on adding ranking letters? You already have A's but nothing else :(. Still a good job on the rest of the skin
show more