forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
NaomiMinette
Just PM me whenever you think you can trade for sure, preferably around noon but before nighttime (disregard timezone since we're both in the US :P).
Derekku
Yeah I'm busy until at least tomorrow... I'll PM you then!
NaomiMinette
Okey-doke o/
La Volpe

Blazevoir wrote:

And the search continues /o/

Finished transferring the Pokémon I needed from my White 2 now. All that's left before I probably don't use Pokémon Bank/PokéTransporter again is... *drumroll*

SPOILER
Giving away 100 the remaining 98 WISHMKR Jirachi I have! (And I would've done this sooner had it not been for the release delay...)

Keep in mind that I'll only be giving them to those that NEED one. Also, though I do go in-game at times, it's better off if you forum PM'ed me instead. I'll try to check back here every 30 mins or so (depends).
Well if you don't mind i'd like to get one. I can trade right now or if you don't have the time i'll be there on friday aswell.

Thank you!
NaomiMinette
I can get on now. Lemme just get your FC.
La Volpe
0318-7770-6217
NaomiMinette
Added. Getting on my Y now. Just trade me whatever, btw.

EDIT: And done!
La Volpe
Thanks alot, much appreciated!
NaomiMinette
No problem o/
TakuMii
Alright, I'm getting on now. Mine's 5215-0940-8692 :)
NaomiMinette
Added. Getting back on.

EDIT: Done (again) \o/
TakuMii
Thank you :D
NaomiMinette
You're welcome :)
El Koko
I want a Jirachi too! I've already added you. PM me whenever you're able to trade. \o/
NaomiMinette
Well I was gonna call it a day for now (it's late where I am), but I guess I can still do one more trade.

EDIT: Done \o/ Will do more trades tomorrow (my time). Also, I put a counter on my sig telling how many are left. I know I could easily get more Jirachi, but transferring from Gen III all the way to Gen VI is so tedious...
mm201
[2/7/2014, 12:52:15 AM] mm201: http://puu.sh/6MTZK.jpg oh yes I did
[2/7/2014, 12:54:16 AM] Nathan Anderson: you are god
[2/7/2014, 12:57:30 AM] mm201: tips:
Yes, if you move a piece to the correct spot right away, the other piece snaps too.
Don't worry if you get them wrong. It takes too much time to move them back. Don't listen to Prinny on this one.
Use the Easy and Normal puzzles to make back as much time as possible.
Memorize the shapes and colours of the borders so you can place border pieces correctly as often as possible.
Don't hesitate to take a break from filling in the border if you get an especially easy camera angle to fill in the inside with.
[2/7/2014, 12:58:19 AM] mm201: Luck is probably the most important. I usually get 8. This was only my second time getting 11+
Noobita
i'd love to get a jirachi D:
NaomiMinette
That puzzle minigame is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil ;_;

Anyway, starting up my giveaway again for today! I'll try to get ahold of those who posted here + sent me a PM.
Rorona
Does anyone have a 4-5 IV Ditto from a region that's not NA?

Ironic that I need a good ditto and I have a ditto safari :(
La Volpe
I just checked for Dittos on the GTS, the offers made me cry a little.
mathexpert

Rorona wrote:

if you're looking for a legit 4/5 IV ditto, you'll probably be looking for a pretty long time.. they're really rare. if you want a legal one though, I have some 6IV ones
NaomiMinette
math, did you read my PM? x.x
Ekaru

mathexpert wrote:

Rorona wrote:

if you're looking for a legit 4/5 IV ditto, you'll probably be looking for a pretty long time.. they're really rare. if you want a legal one though, I have some 6IV ones
Is it non-Japanese? If so I would like one <_< >_>
TakuMii

La Volpe wrote:

I just checked for Dittos on the GTS, the offers made me cry a little.
Aghhh, same. Not just for Dittos though.
Honestly, I just want a foreign Modest Ditto (preferably a Friend Safari one). IVs can come later.
Ciunek
Anyone possibly wants a Growlithe? I got tons of them, all 5V (6V parents, breeding for shiny, so far nothing :( ). All Adamant, available both Flash Fire and Intimidate, all have Close Combat and Double Edge for egg moves. Oh and IVs are random, I cba'd to check every single mon when I just breed 60 at once.
Rorona

mathexpert wrote:

Rorona wrote:

The biggest problem is that I want to have one that's not from NA, because I want to breed for a shiny, and I have my 5 IV Eevee.
Faust
Facing a trend of Darkrai's on the Battle Spot lately. Not that I mind due to my offsetting of Dark Void.

Though I much prefer 6 v 6 matches, so any battle invitations are most welcome.
mathexpert

Rorona wrote:

The biggest problem is that I want to have one that's not from NA, because I want to breed for a shiny, and I have my 5 IV Eevee.
my ditto is German ^^
Stefan

Rorona wrote:

Does the country affects on anything? If so, how? Maybe I've misunderstood something here
Noobita

Stefan wrote:

Rorona wrote:

Does the country affects on anything? If so, how? Maybe I've misunderstood something here
if you breed two pokemon that are from different countries the chance of the pokemon from the egg being shiny highly increases
NaomiMinette
No idea if this stacks with the Shiny Charm (probably not).
El Koko

Blazevoir wrote:

It does. Increases chances up to 1/1024.
NaomiMinette
Oh... Well then.

Learn something new every day, lol.
Ciunek

Noobita wrote:

if you breed two pokemon that are from different countries the chance of the pokemon from the egg being shiny highly increases
Isn't it two language versions and not countries? That's why I have my Japanese 6V Ditto, since it works for both cases anyway.
mathexpert

Kokozord wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

It does. Increases chances up to 1/1024.
is this confirmed? If so, can I have the source?
Rorona

mathexpert wrote:

is this confirmed? If so, can I have the source?
It's called the Matsuda method, if you're referring to shiny chance being increased when breeding with Pokemon from two different regions.

Bulbapedia wrote:

The Masuda method involves breeding two Pokémon created in games of different countries. An Egg resulting from such a pairing will have a higher likelihood of being Shiny.
NaomiMinette
I think he was asking about the Shiny Charm stacking with the Matsuda method, but that link also mentions that, so it's all good /o/
Topic Starter
deadbeat

serebii wrote:

The 719th Pokémon, Diancie, has been revealed in a CoroCoro leak. This Pokémon is due to appear in the upcoming movie Cocoon of Destruction: Diancie due for release in Japan on July 19th 2014. What do you think of this Pokémon? Will you be using it? More @ http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Azure_Kite
Welp.

Not much of a reveal, at this point though.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
true, but i don't think we had any dates before
show more