Aki - Wanna Be My Dream

posted
Total Posts
show more
kajiyatta

Frostmourne wrote:

General
kajiyatta's Normal
01:11:045 (1) - finish start here as well as 02:20:863 (1) - has :) fixed and minor updated.
Thanks for mod.
@Lortus オフセットとプレビューの時間は直してないので、そちらでまとめてお願いします。
http://puu.sh/6Hhes.osu
Topic Starter
Lortus

Frostmourne wrote:

General
Offset is better at 1223 (-4), don't forget to resnap all notes and preview time.

Lunatic
02:43:590 (2) - maybe you can use 3 circles instead. Stream at the beat where it's heavy is nice! like 01:33:590 (3,4,5,6,7) - :)
03:56:317 (3) - ^

Sorry for late mod. Please call me back when you are done :)
All fixed.
Thanks for modding~ ;)
Elily

Frostmourne wrote:

Mera's Hard
02:47:227 (2,3,4) - you may change to something like 02:45:772 (1) - . Because having a stream in Hard diff could be too hard in this case. >Fixed
02:53:045 (2,3,4) - ^ >Fixed
03:56:317 (5,1) - It's almost the end and maybe the intensity of the map can make players feel anxious. You may unstack these notes to make it more easily clear to read. ;) >Fixed
http://puu.sh/6IlKM.osu
Thank you for modding~!!
Frostmourne
Good luck for your first map :) !
Topic Starter
Lortus

Frostmourne wrote:

Good luck for your first map :) !
Thank you~ ><
iyasine
go rank!!
Topic Starter
Lortus

iyasine wrote:

go rank!!
alacat
Hi

[General]
  1. You must remove "soft-hitclap3" file in your folder. as you can see all diffs, it seems to me that you don't use this file.
  2. is this tag necessary "reitaisai 10" ? i guess this is festival name. therefore this has nothing to do with this map. so you should consider removing it to tag.
  3. Please remove "Widescreen Support" to all diffs. that doesn't work properly since this map does not have storyboard.
[kajiyatta's Normal]
  1. 02:17:985 - Please snap white line by way of caution.
  2. 03:01:223 (4) - add a finish here to follow the background music same as your next part 03:05:950 - .
  3. 03:22:677 - ,03:24:132 - I have a sense of discomfort with this slidertick. so you should consider adding a green section (soft-custom 2) for silence.
    nice diff :>
[Mera's Hard]
  1. Approach Rate - 1. i don't agree that rate for this mapset because it is too fast to play hard diff.
  2. 00:23:041 (1,1) - The sliders appear too early considering the level of this difficulty. so i hope you remove it and have 1/1 rhythm distance for playing.
  3. 00:36:495 (2,3) - Why did you make a big jump ? o.o please reduce the distance since this part is calmer than other parts. so it would fit well with this kind of music.
  4. 01:48:495 (1,1) - I feel this repeat slider kind of hard for this difficulty. it is better to use ctrl + g command to this slider for player.
  5. 03:49:404 (1,3) - I'm worry about hidden this note. Please check this just a reminder. : http://puu.sh/6LYWF.png

Personally, i think this diff is a bit hard for this difficulty (many jumps , many 3/4 sliders) but it is enough for rank. If you can, try to think about it. I'm sure that it would be better to do.
[Insane]
  1. 00:24:495 (1) - missing a new combo after a spinner.
  2. 00:30:313 (1,2) - Rhythm suggestion: i recommend you to make 3 hits to the tail of the slider here. it would fit with this background music as well.
  3. 00:49:041 (5,1) - Every slider must have a clear and visible path to follow from start to end ~ from Official Ranking Submission Rules. i feel this sliders could confuse players here. so you should consider moving second slider like your other part 03:53:950 (1,2) - . Fix this one, so it prevents the player from misreading. : http://puu.sh/6LYWF.png
  4. 01:16:313 (2,3,1) - Design suggestion: how about having a small distance between (3) and (1) ? so it would look better imo.
  5. 01:19:768 (1,2) - ^ Same as above.
  6. 01:33:586 (3,4,6) - these consecutive claps do not match. Please remove it here.
  7. 01:56:132 (1,2,3,4) - a bit nazi mod, why don't you make the spacing of these notes consistent since the combo is still going ? so it would look better imo.
  8. 02:31:223 (2) - i feel kind of empty here, i hope you put some hitsounds. In this case, i recommend you to put a clap here.
  9. 02:39:950 (2) - remove a finish from this note since it follows nothing.
  10. 03:06:313 - missing a clap
  11. 03:30:677 - i feel this part is a bit noisy because of sliderslide. If it is possible, Please add this file " soft-sliderslide3 " of silence.
That's all for now. Let me know whenever you're ready :3
kajiyatta

alacat wrote:

Hi

[kajiyatta's Normal]
  1. 02:17:985 - Please snap white line by way of caution.
  2. 03:01:223 (4) - add a finish here to follow the background music same as your next part 03:05:950 - .
  3. 03:22:677 - ,03:24:132 - I have a sense of discomfort with this slidertick. so you should consider adding a green section (soft-custom 2) for silence.
    nice diff :>
All fixed.
Thanks for modding :)
http://puu.sh/6M5bn.osu
Topic Starter
Lortus

alacat wrote:

Hi

[General]
  1. You must remove "soft-hitclap3" file in your folder. as you can see all diffs, it seems to me that you don't use this file.
  2. is this tag necessary "reitaisai 10" ? i guess this is festival name. therefore this has nothing to do with this map. so you should consider removing it to tag.
  3. Please remove "Widescreen Support" to all diffs. that doesn't work properly since this map does not have storyboard.
[Insane]
  1. 00:24:495 (1) - missing a new combo after a spinner.
  2. 00:30:313 (1,2) - Rhythm suggestion: i recommend you to make 3 hits to the tail of the slider here. it would fit with this background music as well.
  3. 00:49:041 (5,1) - Every slider must have a clear and visible path to follow from start to end ~ from Official Ranking Submission Rules. i feel this sliders could confuse players here. so you should consider moving second slider like your other part 03:53:950 (1,2) - . Fix this one, so it prevents the player from misreading. : http://puu.sh/6LYWF.png
  4. 01:16:313 (2,3,1) - Design suggestion: how about having a small distance between (3) and (1) ? so it would look better imo.
  5. 01:19:768 (1,2) - ^ Same as above.
  6. 01:33:586 (3,4,6) - these consecutive claps do not match. Please remove it here.
  7. 01:56:132 (1,2,3,4) - a bit nazi mod, why don't you make the spacing of these notes consistent since the combo is still going ? so it would look better imo.
  8. 02:31:223 (2) - i feel kind of empty here, i hope you put some hitsounds. In this case, i recommend you to put a clap here.
  9. 02:39:950 (2) - remove a finish from this note since it follows nothing.
  10. 03:06:313 - missing a clap
  11. 03:30:677 - i feel this part is a bit noisy because of sliderslide. If it is possible, Please add this file " soft-sliderslide3 " of silence.
That's all for now. Let me know whenever you're ready :3
All fixed.

Thanks for modding!! :)
Elily

alacat wrote:

[Mera's Hard]
  1. Approach Rate - 1. i don't agree that rate for this mapset because it is too fast to play hard diff. >Fixed
  2. 00:23:041 (1,1) - The sliders appear too early considering the level of this difficulty. so i hope you remove it and have 1/1 rhythm distance for playing. >Fixed
  3. 00:36:495 (2,3) - Why did you make a big jump ? o.o please reduce the distance since this part is calmer than other parts. so it would fit well with this kind of music. >Fixed
  4. 01:48:495 (1,1) - I feel this repeat slider kind of hard for this difficulty. it is better to use ctrl + g command to this slider for player. >Fixed
  5. 03:49:404 (1,3) - I'm worry about hidden this note. Please check this just a reminder. : http://puu.sh/6LYWF.png >Fixed

Personally, i think this diff is a bit hard for this difficulty (many jumps , many 3/4 sliders) but it is enough for rank. If you can, try to think about it. I'm sure that it would be better to do. >Fixed them as much as possible.
http://puu.sh/6New3.osu
Thank you for modding~!!
alacat
Ranked!

(「・ω・)「

congrats on your 1st ranked :)
BeatofIke
Congratulations on you 1st map! :3
iyasine
るーたすさん、めらみんさん初rankedおめでとう!かじやったさんナイスサポート!
litoluna
1st ranked おめでとうございます!
Laurier
congrats!!!

btw I remembered orion's map.
Topic Starter
Lortus

BeatofIke wrote:

Congratulations on you 1st map! :3

iyasine wrote:

るーたすさん、めらみんさん初rankedおめでとう!かじやったさんナイスサポート!

litoluna wrote:

1st ranked おめでとうございます!

Laurier wrote:

congrats!!!

btw I remembered orion's map.
Thanks!! >w<
Satellite
おめでとうございます!
Topic Starter
Lortus

Satellite wrote:

おめでとうございます!
ありがと~!!
Alternative
おめでとう!
REDYUMiKA
Perfect! Gratz~
kajiyatta
omedetou gozaimasu :3
Raging Bull
congrats.
Gamu
おめでとうございます!

待ってました!
Unsfamiliar
Wow, really nice map. Gratz~
KSHR
ぐらっつ ;)
Topic Starter
Lortus

Alternative wrote:

おめでとう!

lil_yumika_lil wrote:

Perfect! Gratz~

kajiyatta wrote:

omedetou gozaimasu :3
ゲスト入っていただきほんとにお世話になりました!

Raging Bull wrote:

congrats.

-Gamu- wrote:

おめでとうございます!

待ってました!

Unsfamiliar wrote:

Wow, really nice map. Gratz~

KSHR wrote:

ぐらっつ ;)
みんなありがと~>w<
Fycho
ome~
Topic Starter
Lortus

Fycho wrote:

ome~
arigato~ :D
xsrsbsns
gratz
Zakdawg
amazing map.

No silly, weird or stupid stuff like so many others try do recently. Just plain simple good mapping.
Atrue
Great work! Love the style. :)
TobyNarukami
Can't really make a new topic about a beatmap that already has one meant for it, so apologies if this is considered necroposting.

I really don't think the map is that good; at least not the hard difficulty. The circles and sliders are all over the place and make it feel more like a puzzle (a tedious one and confusing one) than a beatmap. Right at the start, it already gets confusing with the circle positions. It kind of seems like the creator of the hard difficulty just put circles down in random locations. They're very cluttery and hard to track.

Haven't tried out the other two, which I hope don't suffer from the same problem.