forum

nano.RIPE - Nanairo Biyori (TV Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Saten

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Easy:
00:12:346 (2) - since this is the downbeat, the new combo makes more sense here I'm just following the previous combo pattern
00:15:928 (1) - when did you start making these???? Fully symmetrical too, great job (well as close as you can basically get to symmetrical) owo
00:42:793 (3,5) - make 3 blanket 5 better, it looks imperfect fixed I suppose
00:55:331 (1) - go find a way to flip this horizontally to make a proper の flipped
http://puu.sh/5SfYk/24a09fc245.osu
Topic Starter
Vicho
After a month or more... updated, fixed most from bliss's mod~
Lissette
I decided to do this re-check first, because you have lots waiting. So, here we go~

[Mochi's Hard]
00:40:555 (4) - Dunno if this is meant to be parallel to the prev slider, if is it, then fix it~
01:16:166 (4) -I still disagree with this jump, to be honest, plus I think two triplets fits better that that slider

[Normal]
00:33:838 (6) - I think you are missing a new combo here

[Saten's Easy]
00:08:316 (4) - This slider feels so weird, because the next combo should start 00:08:764 - here actually
00:12:346 (2,1) - swap combos here, for the same reason as above
00:30:256 (5) - according to your combo pattern this should have new combo too @.@
00:55:331 (1) - Feels so weird that the end of this slider is the start of the kiai, would be awesome to start the kiai section a bit more interesting, plus this slider is kinda boring
01:02:495 - Add the kiai to the offset instead
01:19:524 (3) - haha, I still dont get it, try this: http://puu.sh/6ATRp.jpg (fits better, imo)
01:20:868 (1,2,3) - I thinks this fits better for this combo, too http://puu.sh/6ATZx.jpg
I kinda overlook this diff the first time, maybe I was tired, sorry

Call me back after fixing
Saten

Lissette wrote:

[Saten's Easy]
00:08:316 (4) - This slider feels so weird, because the next combo should start 00:08:764 - here actually You can't put a new combo on a slider-end, which is why I chose the latter one
00:12:346 (2,1) - swap combos here, for the same reason as above I keep it for consistency
00:30:256 (5) - according to your combo pattern this should have new combo too @.@ I let the last combo be like this on purpose, just like 00:41:002 (1) -
00:55:331 (1) - Feels so weird that the end of this slider is the start of the kiai, would be awesome to start the kiai section a bit more interesting, plus this slider is kinda boring it may be boring to you, but I find it quite interesting
01:02:495 - Add the kiai to the offset instead it makes less sense if I add it to a point with no beat, though you won't be able to tell the difference when playing
01:19:524 (3) - haha, I still dont get it, try this: http://puu.sh/6ATRp.jpg (fits better, imo) I like the current better, it plays more interesting to me
01:20:868 (1,2,3) - I thinks this fits better for this combo, too http://puu.sh/6ATZx.jpg as I kept the previous one, this shouldn't be changed
I kinda overlook this diff the first time, maybe I was tired, sorry
Lissette
00:08:316 (4) - This slider feels so weird, because the next combo should start 00:08:764 - here actually You can't put a new combo on a slider-end, which is why I chose the latter one
lol, what I meant was to change that slider so you will be able to add it. But was just a suggestion (and personally what I would do), but if you want to keep, it's alright.

00:12:346 (2,1) - swap combos here, for the same reason as above I keep it for consistency
almost all combos of the rest of the map has new combo on downbeat, not sure what consistency you are talking about @.@ (maybe you are confused about it, let me know if Im wrong)

Did I lil IRC mod to Mochi's Hard

Tell me when is all updated
Saten

Lissette wrote:

lol, what I meant was to change that slider so you will be able to add it. But was just a suggestion (and personally what I would do), but if you want to keep, it's alright. I don't really want combos to decide the object placing

almost all combos of the rest of the map has new combo on downbeat, not sure what consistency you are talking about @.@ (maybe you are confused about it, let me know if Im wrong) The previous combo starts on an upbeat as well, thats what I meant with consistency. Anything after the loop slider are just like you said
Lissette
Little IRC mod with Vicho and bubbled~

Good luck!
Oyatsu
Naisu! Go!! Vicho-sama~ <3 :D
Andrea
~Saten's Easy~
  1. Reduce HP Drain by 1 tick to balance with the difficulty settings.
  1. 00:30:256 (5) - I would add a new combo here due to the new stanza and music change.
  2. 01:02:510 - Kiai Time should start here, fix it properly please.
~Normal~
  1. Increase AR by 1 tick, it's too low right now for a Normal.
  1. 01:00:256 (3,4) - I'd change these 2 circles into a slider, like you did 00:58:241 (1) here.
~Insane~
  1. 00:09:435 (3,4,5) - Spacing is inconsistent here, make sure to fix it properly.
  2. 00:30:928 (2,3,4) - Same as above.
Topic Starter
Vicho
fixed everything except Saten's combo thing ww
Andrea
Everything is good to me now, enjoy this. <3

Ranked~
Topic Starter
Vicho
THANK YOU ANDREA MOE I LOVE YOU <3 *CHU* no homo
litoluna
Congratz! Vicho san~ :)
Oyatsu
Congrtaz!! Vicho :D
BeatofIke
Congratulations Vicho <3
It's been like 1.5 years since your last ranked map lol
koreapenguin
yea \o/ vicho
happy623
vicho purooo!
HabiHolic
Vicho's New map!!!

gratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natsu
Gratz Vicho :3 me gusta!
Umi
Finally :3 Gratz vicho !
Naryuga
にゃんぱすーฅ(๑'Δ'๑)
Congratulations!
Lust
grats :3
Lari
Congratulations ~ >.<
smallboat
Grats Vicho! :)
YTYuyu
yay Vicho's back for ranking \o/

congratz on the rank :D
Saten
Andrea pls

notice me
Meowcenaries
Congratulations~~
Andrea
We have fixed some tags, everything is fine again. :P
CakiP
gratz!
Kuria
hey you're back again :D

grats!
Fycho
omg,gratz! I am late, missing your maps.
Kodora
gratz Vicho ><
Kenezz
omg omg gratz (: