forum

Maeguchi Wataru - Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - Main Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mortem
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 5. února 2014 at 20:22:04

Artist: Maeguchi Wataru
Title: Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - Main Theme
Source: Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Tags: usui misaki
BPM: 102
Filesize: 3195kb
Play Time: 01:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Misaki (2,61 stars, 101 notes)
  2. Usui (4,67 stars, 171 notes)
Download: Maeguchi Wataru - Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - Main Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Main theme
Usui & Misaki Diff by: me
riffy
Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. kaichou wa maid sama ost main theme piano maeguchi wataru pjecoo remove it all from the tags. All these things are already mentioned and you shouldn't put them to the tags :(
    Note: add some names f the main characters / some tags related to the song, instead.
  2. Do you REALLY need the countdown? It sounds kinda.. uh.. weird here, imo.
  3. The offset feels a bit off, try to move the second red line a bit, something like -20-30 should work, imo.
  4. I can not hear any hitsounds, they're really hrd to notice. o, I feel like clicking on air, rather than playing a beatmap. :( Make sure that ALL of your hitsounds are audible.
  5. Most of your sliders could be improved a lot if you start using the new algorythm of making them. Just use 3 anchors (start - curve - end) and you'll see how easy it is to make your sliders prettier!
  6. Make an easier version (like a Normal diff or so), in order to make the mapset playable for ALL kind of players!
[Misaki]
Won't go into the details. You can poke me again when you finsih with the changes mentioned in the mod.
  1. 00:21:719 (1,2) - try to reduce OD by one tick. Sounds like a good idea to me,
  2. 00:01:719 (1,2,3) - not a fan of such DS changes. They could be okay, but not for the beginning of the map
  3. 00:12:307 (2,3) - replacing them with a slider would be a nice idea. It'll represent the music quite good, imo.
  4. 00:21:719 (1,2) - nazi - it's a minor thing, but players prefer polished maps, so it's better if you avoid overlaps like this one. Overlaps do't look well and will bug players.
  5. 00:48:576 (3,4,5) - do NOT overuse spacing changes. They're unpredictable and illogical from my point of view, also it's kinda makes me nervous and I can't enjoy playing the diff at all. :(

So, yeah, try to make your spacing a bit more understandable and work on the appearance of your patterns!
Pretty much the same applies for the other diff, so you'll be able to figure ut the problems yourself.

So yeah. There's a lot of things to improve and I'll be glad to help you! poke me if you have any questions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
Mortem
SPOILER

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. kaichou wa maid sama ost main theme piano maeguchi wataru pjecoo remove it all from the tags. All these things are already mentioned and you shouldn't put them to the tags :(
    Note: add some names f the main characters / some tags related to the song, instead.
  2. Do you REALLY need the countdown? It sounds kinda.. uh.. weird here, imo.
  3. The offset feels a bit off, try to move the second red line a bit, something like -20-30 should work, imo.
  4. I can not hear any hitsounds, they're really hrd to notice. o, I feel like clicking on air, rather than playing a beatmap. :( Make sure that ALL of your hitsounds are audible.
  5. Most of your sliders could be improved a lot if you start using the new algorythm of making them. Just use 3 anchors (start - curve - end) and you'll see how easy it is to make your sliders prettier!
  6. Make an easier version (like a Normal diff or so), in order to make the mapset playable for ALL kind of players!
[Misaki]
Won't go into the details. You can poke me again when you finsih with the changes mentioned in the mod.
  1. 00:21:719 (1,2) - try to reduce OD by one tick. Sounds like a good idea to me,
  2. 00:01:719 (1,2,3) - not a fan of such DS changes. They could be okay, but not for the beginning of the map
  3. 00:12:307 (2,3) - replacing them with a slider would be a nice idea. It'll represent the music quite good, imo.
  4. 00:21:719 (1,2) - nazi - it's a minor thing, but players prefer polished maps, so it's better if you avoid overlaps like this one. Overlaps do't look well and will bug players.
  5. 00:48:576 (3,4,5) - do NOT overuse spacing changes. They're unpredictable and illogical from my point of view, also it's kinda makes me nervous and I can't enjoy playing the diff at all. :(

So, yeah, try to make your spacing a bit more understandable and work on the appearance of your patterns!
Pretty much the same applies for the other diff, so you'll be able to figure ut the problems yourself.

So yeah. There's a lot of things to improve and I'll be glad to help you! poke me if you have any questions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
First of all, thank you for modding my map.
Second, I changed the things you mentioned here, that I need to change so:
- Removed Countdown (I forgot there is a thing called "AudioLeadIn")
- Changed Tags (I'll add more later)
- Fixed offset(s)
- Some sliders were fixed, but not all
- About an easier version, if you want, you can make "Bakari's Normal/Easy", it's up to you.
- Changed/replaced things you mentioned...

I will fix "Usui" diff later...
Once again, thank you! :)