forum

osu! Individual Championships 2014(Finals Map Pool Release!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
jackisgone
please consider time zones when matching people up, i dont think there is anyway that me and this guy can play since im EST and hes in britain since i get home late everyday
Omgforz
Agreed, don't think krzy would want to stay up till midnight or 1 am just to play against me.
[-Triforce-]
Me and [ Fatal ] agreed to play on this Sunday at 4 pm EST just so the refs know
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
For those of you who are having time zone issues just send me a message on the forums (both competitors) and I will speak you about it. Chances are I will do something called "split matches". Ill explain in the PM's.
Myke B
I wish there was a way we could watch some of these matches :/
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose

Myke B wrote:

I wish there was a way we could watch some of these matches :/
Peppy may be giving me access to the spectator client and I will begin recording the matches when he does.
buny
i can actively ref matches now, just shoot me a pm whenever i'm on.
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
- [ U z z I ] - and Buny can now accept matches as referee's. Uzzi WAS a competitor but withdrew after one match, because I normally wouldn't accept other competitors this way he will not be able to referee matches with salvage in them. (Sorry yoshi_green but you had 10 matches, way too many to make an exception).
Kafaru
Uhh, Suave sent me a reply.

Not sure about what to do
RatedNC17
Is This just an Osu! Standard tournament or will Taiko, Catch the Beat, and Osu! Mania eventually make an appearance?
Hiryuu_old
I believe you win by default kafaru since he can't be f'd with it and he wants a disqualification
Kafaru

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

I believe you win by default kafaru since he can't be f'd with it and he wants a disqualification
Oh, alright, thanks :D
Yoshi_green

There wrote:

(Sorry yoshi_green but you had 10 matches, way too many to make an exception).
Yeah, it's fine

I sort of stopped following this after I got dq'd lol

good luck to everybody else~
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose

Kafaru wrote:

You're in the clear.
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose

RatedNC17 wrote:

Is This just an Osu! Standard tournament or will Taiko, Catch the Beat, and Osu! Mania eventually make an appearance?
As it stands now, its a standard only tournament. I'm not against the other game modes, but standard has a larger player base and the format wouldn't fit the other modes. (Maybe mania, but still not enough players to hold a tournament this large.)
Kafaru

There wrote:

Kafaru wrote:

You're in the clear.
Does that mean, that I get a free chip?
Icyteru
Since I quit this game, I'll donate my chips back to the pool.
AmaiHachimitsu
Nobody wants to play :<

I knew this chip round was a bad idea
Synchrostar

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Nobody wants to play :<
i might be up for one (not now tho). please go easy on me ):
Almost
Would be better if there was a channel for this.
AmaiHachimitsu
I support
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose

Almost wrote:

Would be better if there was a channel for this.
I have requested this directly to peppy when I requested access to the spectator client.
Im also working on a matchmaking system that could potentially message players who are online. (Nothing put into code yet, still poking around the idea.)
Could This Be
anyone wanna play a match? message me if I'm online, I'll happily play one
jackisgone
dq me from the tourney
Horolynn
I'm up for playing with anyone at any time if I'm online. Send me a message if you want to play.
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose

Draxuss wrote:

I'm up for playing with anyone at any time if I'm online. Send me a message if you want to play.
For those of you looking for a match I will be creating a matchmaking system on the website.

IMPORTANT
If you would like to manage your chips via the website I will need to verify your osu user account (and there is no auth method available from peppy at this time) so I will need to send you a PM with a temporary password via osu. If you would like a password and access to the members panel please send me a PM and I will send your temporary password back when the page is fully functional.

New URL:

http://www.osuic.com
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
Anyone that does not have a match finished by this upcoming WEDNESDAY will be DISQUALIFIED.

If you are actively participating in the tournament but have not had a match come your way I will give you the time needed to get into a match.

Messages have gone out to those who have not had a match!
Junichiro
bad that i couldn't join this awesome idea of a tournament/championships and that only cause i'm not rank 10.000 ...

well this page http://www.osuic.com/ is not that awesome XD
i dont know if you have someone who could design this webpage but i'm free to design this for free of course!

hoping for IC at 10k - 20k rankers qwq/
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose

Junichiro wrote:

bad that i couldn't join this awesome idea of a tournament/championships and that only cause i'm not rank 10.000 ...

well this page http://www.osuic.com/ is not that awesome XD
i dont know if you have someone who could design this webpage but i'm free to design this for free of course!

hoping for IC at 10k - 20k rankers qwq/
Next year I will be allowing more people into the tournament. As far as the website goes, theres a LOT going on in the backend with node and future possibilities. The main page was like 15 minutes of screwing around. :P

Note: For those of you who got ahold of me looking for a match, you are immune to the disqualification, you are at least trying to find a match.

Today at 1 PM PST (-8) I will send a message to all current competitors and get as many matches out as I can, so if you want a match, be on at 1PM PST if you can. Im going to require my referees do this once per week as well.

Edit:
Important:
If you are looking for a match I suggest going to the website and clicking the new "Matchmaking" link at the top. The system is brand new and daily changes are being made!
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
Buny is no longer a referee and can not take matches.
AmaiHachimitsu
I resign due to health issues. My chips can go to the pool or whatever.
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
The following people have been removed for inactivity:

Rucker
laport
Gotori
Omgforz
Markie
Hiryuu
Defacer
Nanoiir
Mary Ann
The_badin
fabbbyyy v2
Avner
Nyanderson-kun
Could This Be
Callum
SasoriHatake
Kyou_Nyan

If you message me by Monday I can bring you back with 1 chip.
Loctav
Is this still alive?
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
Believe it or not it is. Things should start to pick up again in round 2. Note to self: Shorter tournament next year.
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
Going into the last week there are only a few people at 12 or more chips. Lots of chips were removed due to inactivity so I will take the top 40 players in chips plus any ties to the second round at the end of the first! If you do not wish to continue send me a PM!
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
The following 50 people will move to round 2!~

Raiku
Ezoda
Kyou-Sei
SoraRoxas01
Piotrekol
Synchrostar
Astar
Salvage
RIP
Azer
Gupply
Yauxo
Driske3
dukambe
WubWoofWolf
Gon
KRZY
pielak213
Coolgav
Soinou
Marcooo
NerO
Michi
Hula
Kafaru
shortpotato
Almost
Rikuto
Maikeru
SooRi
Shott
ToGlette
Deimos
Kyou-kun
Vmx
Raging Bull
NoNameAlter
Forseen
captin1
adriandsaikyo
YayMii
C00LZ
Bass
- [ U z z I ] -
Angusman
Novarythmic
Ayu
Loli -[Koinuri]
pooptartsonas
[ Fatal ]

(If any of these people had a name change please inform me!)

Second Round:
Score Trail!

1. Tell a referee you are ready to play.
  2. The referee picks a random map from the pool.
  3. You will play that map or get a 0.
  4. When you finish your score is recorded, the highest score total wins.
  5. You will play all 18 maps, you can split them up.
  6. You cannot play a map twice, if the referee picks a map you have played they will repick the map.
  7. If you absolutely hate a map, or need to get a higher score than the map that you are playing offers, you can choose to replace *1* map with the bonus map.
  8. The rotten egg map cannot be replaced.
Soinou
Uh ... ;_;

Well, sorry but i'm in the middle of studies right now and I won't have time to participate in the round 2.

Sorry about that.
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose

Soinou wrote:

Uh ... ;_;

Well, sorry but i'm in the middle of studies right now and I won't have time to participate in the round 2.

Sorry about that.
Removed from my list.
Almost
Tablet broke, can't participate no more sorry.
Topic Starter
Genesis Rose
Finals Map pool is out! 3 days left in round 2 to secure your bracket position!

If there are any open spaces there will be a competition to fill them (Must be rank 5k or better to compete).
show more