forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
TKiller
It's either Annie where you go and outdamage everything 1v2.

Or Leona, where you go melee lvl 1 and start slapping people in the gabber. If your AD is following and shooting while enemies are like "wtf dis guy doin", you back off and keep getting levels waiting to smack opponents. If your AD is all "wtf Leona noob don't go in I need to cs" start pleading your jungler to gank.

But in all seriousness, just try to create opportunities for your team or at least notice those that people miss being too busy pvping or gathering creep gold. Your damage is going to be lacking later in the game, given you build traditionally, so build to be able to tank some hits and elude forth the enemy backline and back to those in need during fights. Disrupt as much as you can (seriously, as much as you can, build a bloody Rylai's on Soraka and be a Singed). Watch out for useful auras not picked up by your team and situations where you should build a Crucible.

Ward things. Don't underestimate pink ward baiting potential.

Don't be a Leona ulting and Zenith blading enemy carry only to leave your silly AD behind to be destroyed by that top laner.
GeeNX

scottyyy wrote:

Learn to properly posture and trade in lane. Keep bush control. The amount of supports I see who just sit behind me (AD main) and not do anything at all makes me sad. Have presence and make sure the enemy knows you're there ready to fuck them up if they step too close. When a fight happens, position yourself so that the enemy wants to hit you instead of the AD. Don't stand on the edge of auto attack range and try to take as little damage as possible. I see people try to play support like they're a carry and it's wrong way to play. Every ability or auto put on you instead of the AD significantly improves the chance of winning the fight.

Or just play Annie.
At least with Annie you need the slightlest idea of how to support , my friends that main support say that with her it's the easiest to carry on soloQ, but if you suck at it, just go for leona, leona is FULL YOLO. EASY, and you can 1vs1 the ad carry way too easy
TKiller
Leona is simply perfect for soloq. An initiate that is signalised fast enough for your enemies to be unable to walk out of it completely without losing a dash but not fast enough for your teammates to miss it and not react properly.

Gap closer that stuns chainable into another stun.

Resistance steroid that makes you just brush off most mistakes you do.

And free damage for teammates that will be fully procked in teamfights even if you suck dick at chaining the passive well.

Just get that 40 armor page and go for it, champion.

Sun fucking power.
Blaziken
Annie and Leona, got it. How about Lulu, any opinions or advice?
TKiller
Doubt we have any Lulu enthusiasts around here.

She's strong but whole lot less forgiving if you misuse/miss something.
f i z i k

TKiller wrote:

lulu is fun but takes a lot of dedication to not mess up on. been tryin' to pick her up again but i'd have to spam her for like 30 games to get decent again so whatever,but i guess it will be worth it
also legit thresh counter
Sankaritarina

Blaziken wrote:

How to carry as support? If i'm last pick all the time I better learn how.
Depends on tier you're in. Leona is basically a free win below Platinum. She's strong in every division but she can literally carry Bronze/Silver/Gold games alone. Otherwise, Annie and Thresh are strong picks.

Lulu is great if you have hypercarries or just carries that can provide consistent damage in teamfights, but not champions like Varus, Ez or Miss Fortune (unless of course you just want to wreck enemies in laning phase, in which case she goes really well with those champions. But I personally pick her more for survivability she provides for ADC in teamfights so I avoid having those ADCs in team when picking Lulu). She requires more skill than Leona/Annie and is usually less rewarding. But she is certainly fun to play.
GeeNX

TKiller wrote:

what do you say about Lulu? when I play support I always pick her xD
BrokenArrow
Website name?
Hika
omg lost my first ranked game as quinn

/sobs

i hate it when jax gets cocky and thinks he can dive a rengar
La Volpe

BrokenArrow wrote:

Website name?
Pretty sure it's http://www.lolskill.net/
Vulf
This was supposed to be a support Warwick game until my Riven told me on vent that she was a first time riven about 10 minutes in the game so I started taking CS and kills. LOL

Bottom lane Warwick is OP. I pretty much forced their Caitlyn to build QSS in the laning phase. LMAO
South
OzzyOzrock

Blaziken wrote:

Annie and Leona, got it. How about Lulu, any opinions or advice?
Lulu's extremely fun but unless you have 100+ game supporting with her like me you won't have much fun in lane. She is one of the best supports for turning a fight and has good damage in general.

However if you want to carry as support easily, Leona's good but you really need to know when to Xenith Blade without killing yourself, (it's not a poke!), Annie's good if you aa a lot and stun with good ADC synergy, and if you can land a good tibbers late game you'll be winning a hell of a lot, hook champs, thresh XPECIALly needs some knowledge and timing but it's not too hard, Blitz is hard to lose with but good enemies will rarely get caught, Morgana has an beautiful kit that counters a lot of the before-mentioned picks and does tons of damage, Nami, oh Nami, beautiful kit, does it all, but if you get caught you're as dead as a Sona; landing her stuff is tough, but if you do, it's done.

Those are some (too many) of the supports I'd recommend.
maal
sadly thresh, leona, annie and lulu reign the meta now
tyrael6192
that's a lie and the only champion who is in control of the meta is heimerdinger
GeeNX

dem dragons

It was a bit weird seeing that I got paired up with challengers o.o
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

that's a lie and the only champion who is in control of the meta is heimerdinger
dim get off classes and play pls
Sapphiire_old_1

GeeNX wrote:

dem dragons

It was a bit weird seeing that I got paired up with challengers o.o
Damn we have a pro over here , hehe wp man :)
GeeNX
Today, so far the worst s4 rankeds evening. You can't imagine how the fuck it was, I never ever saw people playing this bad, losing on purpose, going afk, flaming whole game.What is this, bronze?
BrokenArrow

GeeNX wrote:

Today, so far the worst s4 rankeds evening. You can't imagine how the fuck it was, I never ever saw people playing this bad, losing on purpose, going afk, flaming whole game.What is this, bronze?
Can confirm, I didn't make it to Gold again because 2 games someone decided to go afk. Fun thing is that the games we won were with 2 instalock adcs botlane. They were surprisingly good at sharing their farm and dem kills :p
Jordan

BrokenArrow wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

Can confirm, I didn't make it to Gold again because 2 games someone decided to go afk. Fun thing is that the games we won were with 2 instalock adcs botlane. They were surprisingly good at sharing their farm and dem kills :p
HOLY SHIT SAME HERE LOL. Is this the national trolling day?

Also some people just deserve a ban right up their fucking asses... a kha and thresh premade suddenly saying in champ select they weren't going top and supp (the roles they picked) so in the second I dodged queue I saw them re-changing their summoners (I basically thought we had 2 junglers and 2 mids) but I had left in that second. It's only -3LP but really some people are just fucking unfunny assholes. Sorry for the rage <3
Kanye West

GeeNX wrote:

Bronze actually isn't even that toxic. Everyone pretty much knows they suck so they play whatever they want and have fun
scottyyy
Instead of grinding through silver, gold, plat etc for years, did anyone do the same as me and just play normals until you're good? I had 1500 normal wins before I started playing ranked seriously and got to diamond 5 in 55 wins. Every LoL thread I read on various forums, theres always a lot of people having a hard time in their ranked games, constantly complaining etc. Doesn't seem fun to go through that.
Vulf
I've been playing league for almost 4 years and I still play normals over ranked.
Jordan

Kanye West wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

Bronze actually isn't even that toxic. Everyone pretty much knows they suck so they play whatever they want and have fun
That's not really true...
maal

someone has to carry i guess....
Ceph23
4 years into this game and I still don't give two shits about ranked. Played ranked for the change of pace last season and got to plat 2. Got tired and played normal for the rest of the year.
I haven't even played a single ranked match this season.
Vulf

Ceph23 wrote:

4 years into this game and I still don't give two shits about ranked. Played ranked for the change of pace last season and got to plat 2. Got tired and played normal for the rest of the year.
I haven't even played a single ranked match this season.
Same boat.

I don't plan on playing ranked this season until rewards are announced.
Sapphiire_old_1

Vulf wrote:

I don't plan on playing ranked this season until rewards are announced.

Yeps same for me ranked is way to much stress and bla bla , i enjoy normals alot more and yeah its still a game so u need to have fun with it
TKiller
Dunno, after playing more than 2,5k normal games they just stopped being fun.

Draft pick normals suck dick, dominion is not fun for me because of being a point war rather than pvp and ARAMs stop being fun if you spam them.

Ranked it is. At least some incentive to play there altough it became much weaker after playing on high elo accounts.
Blaziken

Forgot how OP this bitch was.
I've also been building 2 BF sword items before attack speed now. I seem to do a lot better in lane and fights in general when I do this.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
BrokenArrow

BRBP wrote:

we were against adc fiddlesticks
what the fuck
Blaziken
Crittlesticks?
Justykanna
I saw two ADC Oriannas in the past week... Didn't that was something that existed either...
scottyyy
Orianna's crit animation is amazing
Blaziken
Wat is it?
Kanye West

Blaziken wrote:

Wat is it?
BrokenArrow

Guess that went okay-ish
show more