forum

How works osutp.net ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
mad Lou
I don't get the system of tp What does it need even to get any tp. I try hard but can't get any. It feels a bit like it's completely random. What I heard is, that accuracy is more important. But even with a better accuracy and same mods I don't get any points. I thought that I need rank in top 50, but that didn't help either. So how do you get tp?
Almost

mad Lou wrote:

I don't get the system of tp What does it need even to get any tp. I try hard but can't get any. It feels a bit like it's completely random. What I heard is, that accuracy is more important. But even with a better accuracy and same mods I don't get any points. I thought that I need rank in top 50, but that didn't help either. So how do you get tp?
You only need a top 50 score, accuracy and mod combination does not matter. If you get a top 50 score, just update your profile and give a minute or so and you should find it.
mad Lou
Ok thanks.
scottyyy
Since tp is based on difficulty, am I right in assuming that getting top 50 on easy and normal difficulties doesn't give you any tp?
AmaiHachimitsu
It does, but usually like 30 tp or less.
PearlescentMoon
Mania isn't included in tp, is it? o.o
Almost

Pearl Phoenix wrote:

Mania isn't included in tp, is it? o.o
tp is for standard only.
Yarissa
That necro though. But I have a feeling tp is going to stop being used pretty soon~
Yano

Become Rank 1-50 in a Map and then you get TP...

Accuary, Speed and Aim isn't necessary for Points only if you want a lot of Points

For not so skilled Players, it's hard to get Points without farming New Maps
pielak213
­
AmaiHachimitsu
Who needs tp when you have ppv2??
Dunno if you noticed, most of players have already Best Performances updated and they resemble TP rank pretty much
Soarezi

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Dunno if you noticed, most of players have already Best Performances updated and they resemble TP rank pretty much
i hope it stays
RaneFire

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Looks pretty good.

Soarezi wrote:

i hope it stays
PearlescentMoon
damn... kinda sucks it's only standard...

and as for the best performances... mine still haven't been updated >_<
Almost

Pearl Phoenix wrote:

damn... kinda sucks it's only standard...

and as for the best performances... mine still haven't been updated >_<
Seems to be updating by account age.
PearlescentMoon

Almost wrote:

Seems to be updating by account age.
Ah, yeah... that makes sense
pielak213
­
IAMBANCH0BOT
tp is shit
Soarezi

IAMBANCH0BOT wrote:

tp is shit
umad cuz u bad
Icyteru
Yea, even if some my top performances aren't in top 50, they would've given a lot of tp if they were. Though, I honestly don't see how this system works unless it takes into account difficulty of map.
-Chronopolis-

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Wow that's amazing! my top perfomances actually correspond with what I think some of my best plays were. And it even took into account a no fail 90% score on a relatively tough map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/135804?m=0
Almost

-Chronopolis- wrote:

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Wow that's amazing! my top perfomances actually correspond with what I think some of my best plays were. And it even took into account a no fail 90% score on a relatively tough map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/135804?m=0
Some of my best plays don't even make my best performance.
RaneFire
HR still kicks the bucket.
Tom94

[AirCoN] wrote:

Yea, even if some my top performances aren't in top 50, they would've given a lot of tp if they were. Though, I honestly don't see how this system works unless it takes into account difficulty of map.
tp does take into account difficulty of maps... ô.o
pielak213
­
mediocre
and the website is down...i have no reason to rank anymore ;_;
pp system hates me
GoldenWolf
huhhhh...
Soarezi
I really want PP system to show aim, speed & accuracy values too :( that was the best thing about TP imo
NixXSkate

Soarezi wrote:

I really want PP system to show aim, speed & accuracy values too :( that was the best thing about TP imo
It was also nice seeing how much the scores on a song were worth without going onto someones profile and scrolling through their top scores and seeing if it's there.