forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Snepif

Fabi wrote:

Everyone from Challenger/D1/D2 and some of D3 from LAS got placed in Platinum 1. It sucks but if you are diamond tier you should be fine getting to it again.
I think you don't get the part where I said everyone already played like 50+ games, but I waited, therefore, they already climbed, and I'm stuck with these guys that were Gold/Plat last season. Yeah, next time there is a reset, I'm gonna try to play like 20 matches/day, instead of waiting...
Fabi

Snepif wrote:

Fabi wrote:

Everyone from Challenger/D1/D2 and some of D3 from LAS got placed in Platinum 1. It sucks but if you are diamond tier you should be fine getting to it again.
I think you don't get the part where I said everyone already played like 50+ games, but I waited, therefore, they already climbed, and I'm stuck with these guys that were Gold/Plat last season. Yeah, next time there is a reset, I'm gonna try to play like 20 matches/day, instead of waiting...
They didn't. Only a few are in diamond now, and they did it the same way you are describing. They played vs Gold/Plat and after that they climbed. As I already said, if you are diamond tier it should be fine for you to climb perhaps slower but climbing for sure. I also played very late, yesterday exactly, went 6-4 and got placed Plat 1. I hope to get to diamond asap.
SiFly_old
Lose first 2 placement matches, next thing that happens is you get placed with people that never seen a turret and are scared to even come close to take a look at it... If I take 6 objectives before my team takes 1.. sad days, atleast I was adc.

Next game.. same happens and I'm forced to push waves back as support since other laners prefer fighting together over wraiths camps and go duo wolves after and run 5 circles when they were done with that....

Placements are no fun anymore

EDIT: I have to comeback from that one, last placement I experienced the first succesfull inh turret siege in which we killed the turret slowly in 4-5 waves. Have never seen that happen, always someone gets caught, or someone thinks he has to initiate.. Nice to experience.
PyaKura
Lol friend (Elementaires, who was Gold last season) doing his placement matches :

LOL.
tyrael6192

ranked
maal

PyaKura wrote:

Lol friend (Elementaires, who was Gold last season) doing his placement matches :

LOL.
i played with zychion as well :D

Blaziken
I sure as hell don't want to get my ass handed to me in ranked. Nevertheless I'm starting my placements tomorrow...
SiFly_old
I need some help, how do I play with gold players? They are so random and games never actually start and it is just random running around and chasing.

You can't make plays, set up rotations, make catches, siege turrets etc, they don't understand it.
TKiller
If you wanna climb, play something that can close games.

If not just pick whatever you want and have fun.
maal

SiFly wrote:

I need some help, how do I play with gold players? They are so random and games never actually start and it is just random running around and chasing.

You can't make plays, set up rotations, make catches, siege turrets etc, they don't understand it.
lmao gj generalizing every gold player
Vulf

SiFly wrote:

I've encountered people like that at all levels of the game. It's not just gold players.

I hate people who do crap like that. Kills solely do not have as much as a heavy impact on the game anymore. A lot of people don't realize if you go 300/0, but don't end the game before the 40 minute mark you can actually lose because of the ambient gold changes that pretty much alone gives you a full build at 40-50 minutes in.
Counter

- [ R a Y ] - wrote:

ALMOST DIAMOND ONCE AGAIN ;<<
Wow congrats ;D
Blaziken

I'M SO FUCKING DONE!
I can't win games anymore...
Sapphiire_old_1

SiFly wrote:

#elohell

Also prepare for the mordekaiser picks in solo Q after this Roc vs SHC Game :o HUEHUEHEEHEUEUHEUHE
Blaziken
Mordekaiser was my fave champion at a time. Then I started picking champs which I didn't have to bring ghost on.
Glass

8W-2L
Vulf
That's the good thing about older stuff becoming strong again, because that means their old counters come back as well. Mordekaiser has always been a great pick against Morgana.
Sapphiire_old_1

Vulf wrote:

That's the good thing about older stuff becoming strong again, because that means their old counters come back as well.
indeed i like it :)
Vertify
Lul!

Sapphiire_old_1

Vertify wrote:

Lul!

omg i like this more then i should
Aoriki

Vertify wrote:

Lul!

....I can't stop laughing at Lux on the left. "I have no meaning for this world!"
Navizel

Vertify wrote:

Lul!

Knowing Ezreal is a boy gives me creeps on that pic
GeeNX

<3
BrokenArrow

GeeNX wrote:

<3
Gj <33
Jordan
Soooo I can't play heimer, does anyone know his real strenghts? Despite the complete lane domination he has no escapes and he pretty much can't roam (your laner will destroy your turrets and he'll easily rape you when you'll come back). Basically just sit in lane and farm, and try killing your opponent if he goes for you. Even if I get fed as hell I feel like I'm not giving real help to my teammates :/ I feel like he's really strong but I'm not playing him well. He has a perma 52/53% winrate but I suck at him
Kanye West
Congrats geenx.

Vertify wrote:

Lul!

...why is her arm covered in blood
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

Soooo I can't play heimer, does anyone know his real strenghts? Despite the complete lane domination he has no escapes and he pretty much can't roam (your laner will destroy your turrets and he'll easily rape you when you'll come back). Basically just sit in lane and farm, and try killing your opponent if he goes for you. Even if I get fed as hell I feel like I'm not giving real help to my teammates :/ I feel like he's really strong but I'm not playing him well. He has a perma 52/53% winrate but I suck at him
1. Put big cannon in middle of TF
2. win
TKiller

Jordan wrote:

You can't just pick Heimer without considering your opponents and teammates. (You can but well, soloq). He's amazing versus low range/low aoe/no hard engage compilations (which you are not likely to play against), he's great with high disengage/disruption/slow teammates (who isn't tho).

He excells at close combat with low amount of participants. Which means that you must adjust your roaming to force 1-3 vs 1-3 situations at best.

Consider getting MS quints since he's a champion that is great to kite with but has no built in mobility.

Always pick him into Katarina just to laugh it into her face.

Nothing more specific comes to mind atm.
Fabi

Diamond again! It was giving me like 30 points and taking me 5, lol.
TKiller
6v6 is on PBE.

The change in intonation is so sudden on the 6th kill.

This one has all the VO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH9HhOdDQyI
Asphyxia

Penta as Kata, I feel proud :----')
Counter

Asphyxia wrote:

Penta as Kata, I feel proud :----')
Welll done, I'm still rocking the adc pentas!
Not a single one this season so far though :(
TKiller
19 Katarina games, not a single penta yet.

I am dishonoring my family.
Blaziken
After the struggle, the tears and agony. I managed to win a game.

Note to self: Blade of the Ruined King has an active which will most likely save my ass in multiple occasions. Make sure to exploit in future.
BrokenArrow

So basically mid or feed
Also, I got promoted again, went through Silver II without any loss except for one in the promotion. Gold, here I come :D
TKiller
Mid cait. An oldie but a goodie.
OzzyOzrock
Even after getting completely shut down in lane as Wukong vs Lissandra, with only a Ravenous Hydra I could solo everyone else on the team.
Asphyxia
Played my first ranked game. Oh how I missed the toxic cancer...

still won 8-)
Jordan

Played him to climb my way from bronze to high silver. The Bronzodia legend is real
tyrael6192

the bronze quest for plat 1 continues
show more