forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
NotEvenDoomMusic

Trash Boat wrote:

i have something to confess but i'll wait to see if it success or not so i can tell you
schrödingers cat?
SaigonAlice
NotEvenDoomMusic

SaigonAlice wrote:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0K3ZsrbgPZ7
at least be nice and say god bless.
SaigonAlice

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

at least be nice and say god bless.
thats actually not me
Cyclohexane
so remember when we knew renard for his music

yeah I don't either I just raged on BD's beatmaps a lot
Trash Boat

SaigonAlice wrote:

burp! lol
Birdy

Sethlied wrote:

holy fuck why do men even lust after 3dpd
i'm sorry for your continuous utter stupidity
Cyclohexane
Was wondering when people would finally take the bait
Wojjan

Shellghost wrote:

It's pretty ridiculous to ask him to pay good money to go to therapy over something which she has a problem with, especially when it can also be solved with, I don't know, sleeping separately.

She's basically saying, "I was abused by someone with a big nose and renard has a big nose why won't he spend 20,000 dosh to get plastic surgery to remove his nose? He literally rapes me every time he looks at me." This obviously isn't a perfect metaphor for the situation as a whole but more so for the aftermath.

I also find it funny how intense her victim complex is that she actually posted this private situation online with the intent of "warning" other girls that he might touch them sexualy incase they get in a sexual relationship with him, like she's just assumed that it's completely normal to forbid your sexual partner from touching you unannounced and that it isn't her personal issue.

Fucking thanks, tumblr.
Re: first paragraph: Renard already admits to themselves BEFORE this post that his gropiness is a problem regardless of what nishi thought about it, second one is a gross exaggeration i won't even humor and the third is entirely stilted. How about if you know that a girl has issues with touching her in sexual places because of PTSD, would you hide your sleepgroping when she stays over, and sleep together anyway? If somebody you know has a problem with getting felt up then just don't feel her up???????????
wow shelly since when are you an idiot.

Not every woman who says she has been sexually abused is doing it because it is a crime from a man abusing a woman. Some people do this because it is a crime from a person to a person.
GladiOol
I'm going to confess that I hate Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre. They ruined existentialism.
Bweh
On that topic, I get the impression that most existentialists need to learn how to write, especially Marcel. It might just be the translation though.
AlucPanda
On that note, it really does piss me off how philosophers just can't resist writing in such unnecessarily convoluted syntax. It's as if they're afraid they'll suddenly lose credibility if they decided to speak in a clearer, less fancy form. I understand that speaking formally and intelligibly helps foster a more critical mindset, but bear in mind there's a fine line between rhetorical professionalism and rhetorical grandiosity.
Yoeri
Do you not notice your hypocrisy right now?
GladiOol

Yoeri wrote:

He wears a fedora, he's entitled to talk like that.
AlucPanda

Yoeri wrote:

1. Vocabulary =/= syntax. In a field like philosophy, I would certainly expect multi-syllabic words to be used.

2. It's as if you read one or two SAT words in my post and immediately labeled it as rhetorically pretentious. SAT words, much scary.

3. It's clear you've never read a philosophy work then. My previous post is literally Doctor Seuss compared to the convoluted bullshit they conjure up.
Yoeri
You caught me. I'm actually afraid of smart people, that's why I bully them.
Wait.
tyrael6192
relative to the general iq of this forum what you just wrote is equivalent to convoluted philosophy and therefore makes you a hypocrite

please avoid intellectual discussion in future
AlucPanda
I merely provided an orderly response to a conversation you yourself initiated. No ad hominem or overly emotional attacks were used.

2+ SAT words = pretentious hypocrite, Maturely respond to something Yoeri initiated = insecure cyber bully. I will remember to be extra cautious in your presence so as to not spontaneously set off another red flag.

@tyrael6192 In comparison to philosophical works, the post was fairly straightforward. But I understand where you're coming from, point taken.
GladiOol

AlucPanda wrote:

I merely provided an orderly response to a conversation you yourself initiated. No ad hominem or overly emotional attacks were used.

2+ SAT words = pretentious hypocrite, Maturely respond to something Yoeri initiated = insecure cyber bully. I will remember to be extra cautious in your presence so as to not spontaneously set off another red flag.
I bet you have a lot of friends.
[Luanny]
I like how the topic suddenly changed
Nerve_old
I only wear 90% on my clothes 10% of the time.
mekadon_old

I always have the feeling of "feeling bad" after accidentally spoiling an innocent person, oh well
Zeraph
do you guys fap together
Roberta10

Aeidxst wrote:

Confess something about yourself, your thoughts, anything.
Anything? I could get in prison for that.
dkun

AlucPanda wrote:

@tyrael6192 In comparison to philosophical works, the post was fairly straightforward. But I understand where you're coming from, point taken.
how new are you
mekadon_old

Zeraph wrote:

do you guys fap together
Shhh ;)
Zeraph
wow can i join in on that fun
dkun
mmmmmmf baby
mekadon_old
There is always room for one, Zeraph :D
OzzyOzrock
you guys SUCK AT CONFESSING

I CONFESS THAT
Shellghost

Wojjan wrote:

Re: first paragraph: Renard already admits to themselves BEFORE this post that his gropiness is a problem regardless of what nishi thought about it, second one is a gross exaggeration i won't even humor and the third is entirely stilted. How about if you know that a girl has issues with touching her in sexual places because of PTSD, would you hide your sleepgroping when she stays over, and sleep together anyway? If somebody you know has a problem with getting felt up then just don't feel her up???????????
wow shelly since when are you an idiot.

Not every woman who says she has been sexually abused is doing it because it is a crime from a man abusing a woman. Some people do this because it is a crime from a person to a person.
I don't recall condoning his actions, my statements were said in order to point out her illogical actions in order to bring a bit of diversity into the tumble/reddit hugbox that this place has seemed to turn into.

As it turns out, people's words often betray their true intentions, like when someone says something is a problem but doesn't do anything about it. It's highly likely he even went into therapy for the short time he did in the hopes that he could continue to have sex with the girl.

And again, maybe someone with PTSD from sexual abuse shouldn't try to have carefree sex in a casual manner. She'd be better of trying to find a relationship. And she still has no reason to anounce all this private stuff publicly other than to shame him.

If you're fine with having such an abundant guilty until proven innocent mentality in this place than whatever.
Wojjan

Shellghost wrote:

I don't recall condoning his actions, my statements were said in order to point out her illogical actions in order to bring a bit of diversity into the tumble/reddit hugbox that this place has seemed to turn into.

As it turns out, people's words often betray their true intentions, like when someone says something is a problem but doesn't do anything about it. It's highly likely he even went into therapy for the short time he did in the hopes that he could continue to have sex with the girl.

And again, maybe someone with PTSD from sexual abuse shouldn't try to have carefree sex in a casual manner. She'd be better of trying to find a relationship. And she still has no reason to anounce all this private stuff publicly other than to shame him.

If you're fine with having such an abundant guilty until proven innocent mentality in this place than whatever.
If you want a response to your arguments in full feel free to PM me, but I'm not gonna continue that in a thread where the entire discussion is kind of irrelevant from the start. I just want to affirm that when your opinion is an obvious minority for once, the forum has not per se "become a hugbox," in whatever sense you're using an empty term. So far I can only see people agreeing with one another, which in the O-T clique mentality is definitely not a rarity. If that becomes a symptom of a hugbox the moment you're not part of the feelgood, well, whatever.
silmarilen
circlejerk is so 2013
hugbox is totally the thing now
South

silmarilen wrote:

circlejerk is so 2013
hugbox is totally the thing now
Sethlied

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

holy fuck why do men even lust after 3dpd
i'm sorry for your continuous utter stupidity
stay mad used goods
Zeraph

mekadon wrote:

There is always room for one, Zeraph :D
im so in.
Kanye West
Why does everyone hate reddit. It's actually a useful resource and anyone who says otherwise has never been to r/medicine
Shellghost
Because the popularized culture of a site is what the whole site is identified as by those who don't want to come into contact with that culture.
Piine
I hate that I can't make people suffer ._.
Weed
shits deep man
show more