forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Taadashi
Angry at my own actions that I made 4 months ago..
Lolicakey
I lost all the match what I did in dota2... I'm mad with myself
EineKrone
7-8 Hours total of 2 days trying to make my laptop recognize that my touchpad is a touchpad. It works(even special commands), but the fun programs(glovepie, touchpad2midi...) can't recognize it. So, no absolute positioning fun :/

After all that, the driver freaks out(2manyreinstalls), and now even if everything(else) works, i can't double tap-to-drag. Which means i will be 50% slower while not using an external mouse.

So, can't use my touchapd as a analog joystick, and now i can't drag too.
FML. >:( :( >:( :( >:( :(
Mineko
my family yelling to each other when I was sleeping lolz
Falapalagas

Mineko wrote:

my family yelling to each other when I was sleeping lolz
Haha, my family usually ends up yelling. Not sure what it's about because I can't understand Greek, so I can't really tell whether someone's angry or not, but damn that shit gets annoying when you're trying to eat.
Ceph23
Last night my bag fell from where I was hanging it and as a result my eyeglasses broke. All I see today are nothing but blurs and slight blurs damn it.
Tari
Loud Noises making me lose my concentration, probably because of the new touch-ups happening to the house next to ours.
hersa37
I need to replace my keyboard, my 11 year old speaker, and my 9 year old monitor, but I've got no money and my parents won't give me any
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Kyonko Hizara
My isp kept dropping any foreign connections
Birdy
Spinnin' Records shitness
also school on saturday
hersa37
My sister barged in and asked a dumb question while I was trying to pass a song I can't pass yet. Feel like hitting something other than the table at the moment
JanteSmith
PPv2
jackisgone

JanteSmith wrote:

PPv2
Trash Boat
what the heck happened to my pp? im so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd!!
[Ayumi]_old
People complaining about PPv2
*flies away*
Foxtrot
people complaining about people who complain about ppv2
tyrael6192
who gives a shit about pp you're all bad anyway

jk
Mismagius
the renard rape scandal thing

not really angry... just a bit disgusted
Kyonko Hizara
People complaining about their pp
[Luanny]

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

^
Trash Boat
people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about their pp
and a headache
cuzzurie
I broke my Cherry blue keyboard :c
Cleila

[Luanny] wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

^
^^^^
Myke B
When my fingers wouldn't move as fast as I wanted them to ><
Toukai
The fact that I cant drop my courses :(
hinamizawan
people complaining about farmers and about v2 and about complaining about complaining
- Marco -

makkura wrote:

people complaining about farmers and about v2 and about complaining about complaining
[Ayumi]_old
I realized that i will have to pay 150$+ in a keyboard with red switches.
Navizel
Review week and my ESL teacher still gives us work
beeboy123
I almost flunked 9th grade and started again in grade 10.
I started working my butt of to do better in the last month and recently my parents decided to start punishing me for my bad marks making me want to stop trying.
Counter
Cat wouldn't quit meowing and woke me up :S
Trash Boat
used to be a bad pun here
[Luanny]

Trash Boat wrote:

Counter wrote:

Cat wouldn't quit meowing and woke me up :S
u should have performed a Counter attack(ba dum pss)
^THIS just made me angry.
Rio-
My Google Chrome keeps saying "Preferences could not be load" everytime I restart PC. lost all settings, themes, bookmarks, etc >:(

*Using Firefox atm
Birdy
You could at least use Opera instead of that useless crap
Blueprint
I kicked my door frame with my bare feet, and then burnt my self with hot ash at the same time
Nathanael
Damn you facebook.
You almost gave me a heart attack for temporarily locking my important account. :/
birra
myself. i wish i could do better in what people want me to do and what i really have to do.
Xiaolin
Math, school, it happens everyday.
show more