forum

[Archived] Account stats are gone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kevpwns
Problem Details: playcount accuracy and pp all got reset, surprised because i was having an error connecting to bancho as well. Surprised because it should only be a rank reset apparently

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140119.1 (latest)
Piine
Have you check the recent news

http://osu.ppy.sh/news/73929298672
Rorona
Topic Starter
kevpwns
i did, but it shouldnt reset my playcount as well, that happened after i think i was "banned" because of using my account on my laptop when my computer was broken. couldnt connect to bancho for like 3 days and now i can but account was wiped
Piine
Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh and talk about the situation about losing playcount when you got banned. I dunno if there any chance of him bringing it back
Topic Starter
kevpwns
i already did its been like a week but there still isn't a reply but thanks anyways. playcount reset from 6k to 180 now lol

i have a question though, as to why i wasn't able to connect, it said server sided error and i believed it was a ban. is that right? it showed no ban message, no silence or anything, just server sided error
Piine
It can be either a ban or just your ports are not open (aka Firewall, Antivirus, and other stuff blocking osu from sending data to the servers). If you was able to log onto your forums when this was happening, you wasnt banned.

Really, anything can happen. I do recommend don't consider anything a ban unless you can't logged onto the site or your account cannot be found on the website.
Topic Starter
kevpwns
i was able to, but couldn't connect to osu, and after a few days of that i was able to play again, but my pp was gone and my playcount was gone as well.

my rank was 8k on osu and it reset to 100k before peppy implemented the new system as well idk why, and after playing a few insanes i jumped 75k ranks for no reason.

oh right i forgot to mention that when i checked my profile in osu at that time it said it didnt exist, but for some reason i could log in and search for my profile and find it... why is it so weird?
Piine
Well I can't give you a exact answer since one: I am not staff and two: Staff are not suppose to give information of punishments to the public. So I really can't help you much. The only thing that can help you is either send an adminstator a private message or sending a email to accounts@ppy.sh
Topic Starter
kevpwns
yea thanks for giving me advice as i said before i already tried to contact the staff hope fully they will reply sometime :D but i don't see that happening as it has already been like 5 days