forum

Work Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blue Stig
Post shenanigans about your job so that the blissful young people in grade school know what's coming.

Like that time the batterwitch set your clock-out time an hour before class.
Again.

Note that the college is 45 minutes away in good traffic
GladiOol
only peasants work. im upper class. working is for the poor people.
Yoeri
#neetlyfe T~T
Zeraph

GladiOol wrote:

upper class can't get dat pussy
GladiOol

Zeraph wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

upper class can't get dat pussy
:(
Myke B
My job is so fucking unbelievable.
I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.
The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.
But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.
Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

credits to prehack for dtls
Mianki
My work buddies are great and it's fun to work here because of them.

I do feel like a peasant sometimes 'cuz there's a lot of "upper class" customers here.
Kanye West

Myke B wrote:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.
The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.
But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.
Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

your coworkers sound awesome
Zeraph
scooby dooby doo where are you
Rorona

Myke B wrote:

did not expect 10/10
Sethlied
draw doujins

about 10-20 pages every day

post online

get donations

repeat

also

about 25k+ sub on youtube

donate revenue to charity for people with cancer
Aqo

Myke B wrote:

SPOILER
10/10

I'm looking for a job right now and receiving a bunch of calls from people to arrange dates for an interview. How do you tell somebody "well your offer sounds good but I can't tell you yes or no yet, because there's this OTHER EMPLOYER I'm going to an interview with tomorrow"?

rip
Bweh

Myke B wrote:

Read it a thousand times already, 8/10 still
Shellghost

Aqo wrote:

I'm looking for a job right now and receiving a bunch of calls from people to arrange dates for an interview. How do you tell somebody "well your offer sounds good but I can't tell you yes or no yet, because there's this OTHER EMPLOYER I'm going to an interview with tomorrow"?

rip
You tell them that they seem pretty shitty so you may or may not follow through.
Birdy

Myke B wrote:

got some work to do now
Cubex
I'm currently working at a vodafone shop until july. Well, it isn't as bad as it sounds, because it's never getting boring.
Actually I have been attending the college of further education, in germany you can get your A level by going 2 days of the week to school, and 3 days to work. But there was way too much stress, so I decided to abandon it and do a work placement instead, which is my work obviously.
Aqo
Got four interviews booked now. Two tomorrow, one on Tuesday, and one on Wednesday.

I'm going to have to reject 3 of those at minimum.

o shi-
Tsukimi Luna
When your job is to answer calls and serve customers

And you get an Indian customer.
And they bitch to you about how shit your company is
And why they cant get 2 free gifts instead of 1

I feel like hanging up everytime i get an Indian customer
But some of them are nice (a minority)
ZenoDiac

Myke B wrote:

Made my day reading it.