forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sapphiire_old_1

psKirika wrote:

Not only after every death, lost timefight etc. Always. Even if you're winning. Ex. How could I have won easier, should I have gone a different item for more dmg, etc.

Also, do not make excuses. For example, don't think like this: "It was indeed my fault I died, but it doesn't really matter since we're losing anyways".
Alright thanks
Snepif

SoG Tava wrote:

Snepif wrote:

You are bronze because you think that way. You look at others. You don't look at yourself. The moment you start looking at yourself and recognizing your own mistakes, and trying to improve instead of thinking you are already good and all that, you will climb a lot. Bronze is incredibly easy and you don't even need to be really good to climb out of it, you only need the right mentality and gotta be willing to learn and improve!
i guess u are right got anny tips for improving ? cause i want to get better believe me
Okay so what worked for me is never stop being a "student". I started playing ranked at something like Silver, and from there, I spent some time almost every day looking at champion guides, champion threads, streams (and please don't watch troll-ey streams like PhantomL0rd, you won't learn a lot, I recommend Nightblue, Meteos, Doublelift, etc. I also don't feel like I learn a lot when I watch Dyrus). Basically I lurked the NA forums every day and found lots of threads regarding how to counter x champ, "I main Irelia, ask me anything", "I reached Diamond only playing Veigar, AMA", etc. I read a lot and watched a lot of stuff. Then you just apply what you read and analize yourself.
Also, youtubers help a lot too. There's this guy called Gbay99 who taught me A LOT about the game when I was lower Gold or so (and never stopped watching his videos actually so I watch him ocasionally now). For example, whenever I played an assassin, I always ended up havin like a shitton of kills but ALSO a shitton of deaths (like 11-10-7, for example). That is just so bad and I hated it. After watching his videos and watching streams, I learned to be patient. It's not good to always look for a kill in lane, and instead, just waiting for your opponent to make a mistake/your jungler to gank is just SO much more worth it in the end. Not dying and just waiting for enemy mistakes is really worth it, and I'm still working on it.
With that said, this is gbay99's channel. There are plenty of other channels that are also great for learning.
Now I got to Diamond 1 like 3 weeks ago and guess what? Even know I'm still learning. I still lurk the forums, watch streams to learn, and spectate high elo games (which sometimes have the same people I play with/against in my matches, but I don't care). Just never stop trying to improve.
Don't play ranked just trying to get lucky and win, actually try to improve to climb.
This is how I ended the pre-season yesterday, considering I started season 3 at high sillver/low gold I believe it's a pretty nice climb, and I'm trying to improve and climb even more - if it worked for me, and still works, it should work for you too.
Nofool

maal wrote:

i hope i hit bronze

ples

or just feel good being bronze like this man! sry focus on the previous post ;_;
Kanye West
C9 locks teemo #yolo #naswag
Navizel
report hai for picking teemo plz
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

C9 locks teemo #yolo #naswag

teemo is permabanned at gpl
BrokenArrow
Holy shit the NA crowd is soooo much better, Germany's crowd was just a pain in the ass
Sapphiire_old_1
SPOILER
GG cloud 9 that teemo pick was realy good
Kanye West
SPOILER
Teemo shrooms are OP without oracles, enough said. only way to really counter the shrooms now is to pressure/push/camp his lane so he can't roam and shroom the jungle. imo TSM should have picked a strong ganking jungler like Lee Sin, Nunu was a terrible pick. Bjergsen showed why getting kills in lane doesn't win games. You have to push your advantage more.

C9 played their comp damn well though.
Sapphiire_old_1
Ow Yeah #YasuoHype !
Jordan
I'll stop playing LoL till they relocate the servers
Navizel
SPOILER
GG NA>EU jk. Bad team comp and Yasuo no crit.
Sapphiire_old_1
SPOILER
Yeah that game was kinda boring it was just a stomp
Kanye West
lol that zuna disrespect
BrokenArrow

THIS GAME
HOLY SHIT THIS GAME MAN
IT WAS SOOOO CLOSE
WE WERE 3 INHIBS AND 2 NEXUS TURRETS DOWN
THEY THREW SO HARD AT A FIGHT AT BARON
THIS WAS SO MUCH MORE EXCITING THAN ANY LCS GAME HAS EVER BEEN
I AM STILL SHACKING WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BODY

I started changing my attitude in this game drastically for the new Season. Usually I would have already given up after around 30 minutes because there was literally no chance of winning. But I pulled myself together, tried to ignore flamers and just play the game. It works!
GeeNX

gg aAa Nono , caitlyn qqing since lv 1 because we play vs nono
Snepif
Really happy about CLG. They looked shaky at some times but their rotations and 5-man pushes really showed that they have been training. This is only their first match and they show more coordination than the previous season. I really see them improving a lot more and making less mistakes, leading to a really high amount of wins this season. I wanna see them at the top.
TKiller
These fucking games.

These games.

Silver doesn't even exist, it's full of plat/diamond players who lost their promotes and once in a while actual silver players.

I didn't play at resets before and it was a right choice.

Need to calm the fuck down but it's damn hard.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
GeeNX
I lost a game yesterday's night for the single fact of servers live maintenaince = lagging
4 people of our team lagging
1 people of theirs lagging

gg rito
Navizel
Back to Bronze I I'm done.
BrokenArrow
I'm getting matched up with a lot of Platinum players during my provisional games. Not sure if my elo is on Platin level or theirs just sucks.
- O n i -
waiting a while till i do my placements
meanwhile a decent nid game in norms
ItsukiKun
I started playing khazix a few days. He's really fun to play IMO I already got a penta. :)

I wonder when s4 will be out in garena servers...
Kanye West
itt nobody understands soft resets
psKirika
Getting placed in Bronz would be awesome. Loved the feeling of climbing. 1-1 placements atm. Got grushed by diamond annie support :(
BrokenArrow
I used to be 3-0 in my placements because I got the roles I wanted. Afterwards I always ended up on 4th pick, resulting in a 3-4 now. GG
PyaKura

Kanye West wrote:

itt nobody understands soft resets
Tried to explain what that soft reset is to a friend who was Gold, unsuccessfully.

Anyways my bro offered me Aatrox but I have no idea how to play him. The build is simple, but I suck at toggling mechanics and not familiar with his Blood Well. Any strategy in lane ?
BrokenArrow
Go mid, shove your lane, get lvl 2 first and dive your opponent under his turret with some minions -> survive and get first blood
Use the extra dmg from your W for trading, the life steal for sustaining
Jordan

I'm dying
PyaKura
@BrokenArrow : Is it advised to start with a red pot in this case ? Also, which skills should I level at 1 and 2 ?
BrokenArrow
W at lvl 1, Q at lvl 2, a red pot isn't even neccessary in most cases. His lvl 2 is just so strong.
I'm not sure if this works in top lane anymore since the rise of the super tank meta
Jordan

holy fuuuuuuuuck that was intense... 2 nexus turrets down I revive and literally do a 1v4 quadra and survive it

We all baserush them and get half their nexus hp down before they 4man kill us

I'm already crying thinking how close it was when our jinx somehow defenses base 1v5

I revive again and get a triple kill with her help

Win

Oh god that was epic
Navizel
lcs thingy

13/1 on LeBjergsen GG easy
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

holy fuuuuuuuuck that was intense... 2 nexus turrets down I revive and literally do a 1v4 quadra and survive it

We all baserush them and get half their nexus hp down before they 4man kill us

I'm already crying thinking how close it was when our jinx somehow defenses base 1v5

I revive again and get a triple kill with her help

Win

Oh god that was epic
Nice skin you got there
Same thing happened here, I also finished my placement games (finally) and ended up in Silver III after 5-5. Not too bad considering people from Plat being in a similar spot now. :D

EDIT: Wow

Love
pls almost there for my placements

edit: rip

SiFly_old

GeeNX wrote:

gg aAa Nono , caitlyn qqing since lv 1 because we play vs nono
That guy plays pretty well. Played a normal match versus him mid, talon vs talon. I went fine till lvl 6, at that time rest of the map was already lost. (5v5 premades, we all plat/gold, they all d1 ;s
GeeNX

Got platinum II, I guess it's fine :D
ItsukiKun

"Meh... Whatever, this always happens anyway."
*Queues, Finds match*

This is how it ends.
Jordan
last game for silver promo

2 loses 2 wins

we are 20/8 in kills and ahead as fuck

Suddenly electricity goes away

^_______^