Total Posts
show more
ksg
I use roughly half of my incomes on computer parts and peripherals :s
cheesiest
i'll keep cheesiest forever
NotEvenDoomMusic
I'm a stupid meme.
But yet it somehow became my currently most and widely used user name.

Now everyone thinks i'm a stupid 14 yr old who plays CoD and tries to 360noscope people out of dem XxSKILLZxX

Though i don't think that i'm going to change my name either.
GladiOol

Kanye West wrote:

except bumperpower64 was actually cool and retro
who is this bumper you speak of? i only know bu,per

when i was 12 my nickname was gladi-a-tor with those beautiful horizontal lines inbetween them. i have no idea why. atleast it wasn't xXxgladiatormlgxXx
Tanzklaue

GladiOol wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

except bumperpower64 was actually cool and retro
who is this bumper you speak of? i only know bu,per

when i was 12 my nickname was gladi-a-tor with those beautiful horizontal lines inbetween them. i have no idea why. atleast it wasn't xXxgladiatormlgxXx
when you were 12 that name would've been new and fresh though.

except the xXx thingies. those are there since the beginning of time.
Kanye West
Oh god. When I was 12 my CS name was L33tStealthLord or something ridiculous like that
Ceph23
The same goes to my old e-mail.
I used to have a really kiddyfied e-mail add. something like ShadowKill3@etc
Imagine having to put that in your resume.
Cyclohexane
I confess that I once had an edgy name when I was 12-13 and joined the internet

"ben-over"

Mr Color is not much better but I've never had a good opportunity to switch
Tanzklaue
I now have an character named yoloswagger420 in planetside 2 because it is humiliating to be killed by a guy named yoloswagger420.

now i only need to not suck at the game \:D/
dNextGen
here is a real confession

i hate anyone that posts gay stuff in the Post you in real life thread
GladiOol

dNextGen wrote:

here is a real confession

i hate anyone that posts gay stuff in the Post you in real life thread
poor D33d
silmarilen
i still use the same name i used when i was 12
Mianki
I think my first internet name was [fin]Blade and then finBlade and then BladeMichael. I didn't really play online but my first nick that I used when playing online was Mianki which I thought for osu!. So yeah, osu! was my first online game and I found osu! when I was 18.

Console faggot yeaaaaaaaah
beeboy123
my first name was madeforfun100 I was so confused when people made sex jokes towards me :(
mathexpert

silmarilen wrote:

me too (mathexpert)
beeboy123

mathexpert wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

me too (mathexpert)
Made relization I made madeforfun10 when i was 10 and i changed to beeboy at 12 so im the same as you guys :D
Trash Boat
mathexpert, would u recommend me to watch K-ON!? because i'm kinda bored and can't decide with which anime i should re-introduce myself
Mianki

Trash Boat wrote:

mathexpert, would u recommend me to watch K-ON!? because i'm kinda bored and can't decide with which anime i should re-introduce myself
PM mathexpert or t/145250
Ceph23
I thought I've already told you to watch that manly show.
Birdy
Late to the party, but I've used 2nnt since 2005 May (8 years old [was first stylized as 2 nnt, but I realized it looked dumb and most of the sites didn't allow spaces]) and it took me long enough to start using Static Noise Bird (mid-2012) / Equinox Songbird (mid-2013). Waiting for mid-2014~

Related confession because this post is way off-topic (in Off-Topic):
I still visit Neopets every summer (the first site where I used 2nnt as it is) :oops:
thelewa
been using thelewa for 10 years I think
yeahhhhh
Kanye West
i didnt even know what the internet was when i was 8
SaigonAlice
i find cave/other random shmup game fans who are too cool for touhou hipster elitists really distasteful
Mianki
I don't think I never really got the whole Touhou thing. Played 2 Touhou games and the songs were pretty cool but they started to get repetitive imo.
Liiraye

SaigonAlice wrote:

i find cave/other random shmup game fans who are too cool for touhou hipster elitists really distasteful

So basically you mean that unless I find touhou super cool and awesome I'm a distasteful hipster fag?

I think the same way about prejudice people like you then \:v/

edit: hmmm... I'm not sick enough to stay home today but I don't wanna work either wiiie I'm a good liar.
AlucPanda

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I still visit Neopets every summer (the first site where I used 2nnt as it is) :oops:
Heh it seems we all have our childhood passions. I still visit Maplestory every summer and religiously track the development of Maplestory 2 :3
Rorona

AlucPanda wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Heh it seems we all have our childhood passions. I still visit Maplestory every summer and religiously track the development of Maplestory 2 :3
I go back to Maplestory for making new characters every time there is one, like I'm going to make a beast tamer when it comes out. And then I quit in 2 weeks again.

Maplestory goes way back for me though, like I played before there was a cash shop.
AlucPanda

Rorona wrote:

AlucPanda wrote:

Maplestory goes way back for me though, like I played before there was a cash shop.
Ah yes, the good old days where we rolled for hours for that perfect 4/4 stat, considered Crimson Balrog to be the strongest monster ever, and stalked Tiger/Suuushi while hoarding their loot with Dark Sight hoho. MS always brings out the nostalgia in me <3
SaigonAlice

Liiraye wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

So basically you mean that unless I find touhou super cool and awesome I'm a distasteful hipster fag?

I think the same way about prejudice people like you then \:v/

edit: hmmm... I'm not sick enough to stay home today but I don't wanna work either wiiie I'm a good liar.
i knew i'd hurt someones feelings when i made that post, sorry about that.
Edit, but you're right, I am prejudiced. Im prejudiced against Chinese for the 1000 year invasion of Vietnam and the sino-Vietnamese war. Im prejudiced against the French for the 100 year occupation. Im prejudiced against Cambodians for Pol Pot. Im prejudiced against Americans for intiating war with Vietnam and the chemicals they left, creating birth defects. Im prejudiced against against Koreans for the rape of Vietnamese women during the war and mail order brides. Im prejudiced against Japanese for whale hunting and colonisation of Vietnam. Im prejudiced against Germans for their Nazi history. Im prejudiced against Nordics for Ive seen a number them involved in White supremacy. Im prejudiced against atheists for a few of them have been harassing people for having a religion. The list is endless and when I think about, its hypocritical because the Vietnamese and Catholics have done pretty horrible things too. Yet I still befriend these people, whether real life or online. Why? Because I feel the benefits of emotional support and purely just having another buddy to talk to outweighs my grudges. Im human and sad to say not perfect, I happen to be extremely good at something shared by many of us, being stupidly Judgemental. Unfortunately clinging to these prejudices is something i do too. We need more open minded people like you, Liiraye. Sorry, I really wanted to confess this to let out some "steam".
GladiOol
so you admit being a cunt.
Tanzklaue
everyone has prejudices, but that doesn't mean that they are good. you should work on reducing your prejudices, especially those that stem from relatively old conflicts (where most, if any, of the people who could be held responsible are dead already).
Jarby
I'm prejudiced against asteroids for wiping out dinosaurs
Zeraph
i like japanese people even if their grandparents raped my country ^____^
Cyclohexane
Hey, you don't see me complain about germany
vipto

Mr Color wrote:

Huh...
Tanzklaue

Mr Color wrote:

i know that i made an racist comment against french people somewhere as an answer to you.

you added me as a friend.

10/10 would racist again.
Sethlied

Mr Color wrote:

German > French
do you want a croissant
Mango

Sethlied wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

German > French
do you want a croissant
CAAAAN YOU FEEEEL THE LOOOOVE TONIGHTTTTTT
SaigonAlice

GladiOol wrote:

so you admit being a cunt.
yes

Tanzklaue wrote:

everyone has prejudices, but that doesn't mean that they are good. you should work on reducing your prejudices, especially those that stem from relatively old conflicts (where most, if any, of the people who could be held responsible are dead already).
i see. thank you.
Bweh
I don't know anything about this open-mind nonsense. That falls short whenever you're prompted by others to take up extremist, prejudiced, or illogical ideas you can't accept. Clearly, there is a point where you have to draw a line, even when your stance is complete neutrality.

Anyway, when you judge people, the best thing you can do is to do it fairly. Do it on a case-by-case basis, because people exist as individuals and not as groups. They can't help—as individuals—the standard or image others might make for them. Exceptions exist. People born now don't necessarily agree with what their country believed fifty or a thousand years ago. The public image is not necessarily the truth.

You ought to realize it yourself since you said you try to befriend people despite the prejudices in your mind. At least, for that much, I don't think of you as a bad person.

Then yet again, I never took you seriously because of the god bless thing in the first place but w/e.

inb4 do not judge lest you be judged
show more