forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sapphiire_old_1

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

athene doesnt count, he did it on eune because he was told how easy it was there
thats not true he did it on Euw to , he always plays with locked
Navizel
PsychoSkill
-
Vulf
People thinking this Riven nerf will make her unviable. L M A O

Q nerf will barely be noticeable.

E nerf was deserved.
Snepif
Meanwhile, Gragas and Kass >.>... and Yasuo. And Mundo.
Oh god.
Hika
I got forced to learn how to smartcast and it's not fun, and no matter what, I'll still play locked on blue side 8) i think looking at minimap is much easier for me since even when I modify the mouse setting stuff, my mouse likes to flip out, maybe when I get a new oneeeeeeeeeee
Vulf

Snepif wrote:

Meanwhile, Gragas and Kass >.>... and Yasuo. And Mundo.
Oh god.
They better not touch Mundo. The only reason he is so strong now is because of the defense tree. Nothing else.

The defense tree is going to get nerfed soon so nerfing stuff that is abusing it now will make them complete trash later.
Kanye West

tyrael6192 wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

wow how can you guys even play with locked camera though? it seems much harder to manually temporarily the camera to look at the map than to temporarily lock the camera when you want it centered. unless you just don't look at the map in which case you should learn to play without locked camera lol.
you just rest your thumb on the spacebar while you're laning and then let go whenever you need to it's quite easy
Yes but this is still by definition playing with unlocked camera because you're manually locking it in laning phase as opposed to toggling it on permanently.
tyrael6192
details details

you're still playing with the camera locked on your champion for the most part, so the end result is the same
TKiller
I don't really see what's locked camera useful for. You, uh, track your ranges a bit more consistently and alright, some teamfights might be clusterfucky. But come on.
Sapphiire_old_1
3 pages about locked camera GG WP
Nofool
What about the LCS ? Ww top the return... ? c u locked camera
TKiller
Fuck LCS, I want to tell people on the Internet that they're doing something wrong.
Jordan

TKiller wrote:

Fuck LCS, I want to tell people on the Internet that they're doing something wrong.
Vulf
Speaking of Warwick. Zenon (Rioter who is reworking Warwick) posted a ton of information on his rework that's coming up in a few months. :)

RIP Warwicks W and AP scalings. You won't be missed.
GeeNX
I think WW fits more into assasin style than tanky style. And they could do a big VU too, would be nice
Vulf
He will be more of a tank with high disruption over time (like Maokai, Leona, Voli, Naut) that relies on LS. Pretty much how he has been played the last 2 years.
He also mentioned that grievous wounds might need to be buffed. lol

Got the name Firefang Warwick! :)
maal
does anyone know if its still possible to change language files to korean

ok nvm found out how to do it
SiFly_old
I hate to play locked since it moves your camera constantly. In laning phase it is really relaxed to just move at the back at the screen and have the camera at one location. Unlocked also allows you to almost watch twice as much in front of you.

Wondering how people try to dodge nidalee spears etc when you can't even see the nidalee on your screen with locked.
Ceph23
I love what they did with Olaf.
I can now reckless swing like a madman during the laning phase and since it now scales into the late game, I still do tons of damage.
Also that -1 sec cooldown on the E per strike means lightning strikes every 4 secs or so.
I will continue to take advantage of this until riot decides to nerf him. :)
Uni
It begins again olaf nerfs
tyrael6192
the riven nerfs are literally nothing

hell yeah
BrokenArrow
Nah the shield nerf really helped dealing with her in lane
Vuelo Eluko
lcs soon hype
Sapphiire_old_1

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

lcs soon hype

I hope Alliance will atleast grab 1 win ;s they are vs Roccat will be hard they have done a verry good job the past 2 days
Snepif
Alright, I guess everyone got their rank freezed (and soon soft-reseted) and ranked queues are unavailable in your servers. How did you end your pre-season?
Vulf
I only played ranked for the rewards. So I stopped at gold V. Even though it was only 50 games I'm waiting until the last minute next season because being forced to play because of elo decay is stupid.
f i z i k
NEW SEASON HYPE
oh yeah got my diamond reward 2 days after season 3 started,missed challenger this season >__> welp this time maybe
PyaKura

Snepif wrote:

Alright, I guess everyone got their rank freezed (and soon soft-reseted) and ranked queues are unavailable in your servers. How did you end your pre-season?
Bronze yo. Didn't even bother finishing my series to Silver but I don't give a damn about that lol.
maal
aw yis

fnatic wins

GeeNX
Warwick banned in the LCS
Vulf
I was kinda hoping someone would try to counter pick Warwick by picking something like Mordkaiser against it, but knowing most pro teams they only want to play stuff that is overpowered or strong to the point there is little to no counters. This is why stuff like Warwick is working. It's as if people forgot what counter picking can do lol

Mordkaiser dumpsters on Warwick and it's quite sad people seemed too forced to play certain champions to think outside of the box in the pro scene. Hence why I rarely watch pro games anymore because it's almost the same 10-15 champions every game.

There was more info on Warwick's rework today. He will probably be losing his suppression. :(
Snepif

kT fizik wrote:

NEW SEASON HYPE
oh yeah got my diamond reward 2 days after season 3 started,missed challenger this season >__> welp this time maybe
Same, not Challenger yet. Season 4 will be the time we start to shine, yo!

Vulf wrote:

I was kinda hoping someone would try to counter pick Warwick by picking something like Mordkaiser against it, but knowing most pro teams they only want to play stuff that is overpowered or strong to the point there is little to no counters. This is why stuff like Warwick is working. It's as if people forgot what counter picking can do lol

Mordkaiser dumpsters on Warwick and it's quite sad people seemed too forced to play certain champions to think outside of the box in the pro scene. Hence why I rarely watch pro games anymore because it's almost the same 10-15 champions every game.

There was more info on Warwick's rework today. He will probably be losing his suppression. :(
I seriously doubt that Morde is THAT good of a counterpick to Warwick (specially since he's AP, and a magic resistance build is the one that favours Warwick the most, by going Chalice>Wits End>Visage). I mean it can work, but I don't see it as the best counter ever, specially since you are giving WW the damage he likes to itemize against the most.
Vulf

Snepif wrote:

[I seriously doubt that Morde is THAT good of a counterpick to Warwick (specially since he's AP, and a magic resistance build is the one that favours Warwick the most, by going Chalice>Wits End>Visage). I mean it can work, but I don't see it as the best counter ever, specially since you are giving WW the damage he likes to itemize against the most.
Doesn't matter because Warwick will never have the burst to break mords shield. Mord just shoves him into his turret and he loses CS. I hate that match up as a Warwick main. You don't need to kill Warwick to win the lane.

Nasus is another match up I really hate.
Snepif
Don't need to kill Morde to win the lane either. WW has much more roaming and TP potential. Morde has a... well... problem regarding mobility creep. Also, one gank and morde should be dead, he has no escapes and jungle+Warwick's ultimate is just too much for a guy with no escapes to survive (unless you go full tank morde which wouldn't shove the lane as much). However, if Morde's jungler ganks WW, Morde has no followup and remember what I said about Warwick's build: he will have tons of magic resistance. I don't see Morde killing Warwick even with a jungler, whereas I do see Warwick killing Morde with jungler's help, and I see him roaming a lot better, too. Anyway it's just on paper, I am well aware that it wouldn't be the best matchup for the Wolf, but I don't think it's the best counter and 100% go-to champ if you see WW in the opposing team.
Vulf
That's the thing. You can't ignore Mord and if the enemy jungler has to invest a ton of time camping that lane your team should have already won through objectives and towers elsewhere. It puts the enemy in a bind and that's the point of the pick.

Just think of it like proxy singed, but not as extreme.

Mord might have been a bad example for competitive play, but the whole shove and out roam logic still applies.
Ceph23

PyaKura wrote:

Bronze yo. Didn't even bother finishing my series to Silver but I don't give a damn about that lol.
Same here. Screw dem ranks. I play for the lulz
Vuelo Eluko

SoG Tava wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

lcs soon hype

I hope Alliance will atleast grab 1 win ;s they are vs Roccat will be hard they have done a verry good job the past 2 days
huhu
scottyyy
Just gonna add to the locked camera discussion by mentioning that since I started holding space almost constantly (probably like 90% of the game these days), my mechanical skill on AD improved tenfold. I consider myself to have high diamond level AD carry mechanics mostly because of the consistency locked camera gave me. I started doing it because that's how Doubelift plays and I copied. :p
OzzyOzrock

Ceph23 wrote:

PyaKura wrote:

Same here. Screw dem ranks. I play for the lulz
I tried to play ranked, just to be one of the cool kids, it took me two games to find trolls. No thank you.
show more