posted
Total Posts
show more
NotEvenDoomMusic

Liiraye wrote:

Someone make osu academy happen.

Free VN
Will i be one of the waifus to chose from?!1
Pls choose my storyline, i'm best waifu fuck other waifus.
Ceph23
I'll be tsun then.
Baka....
Tanzklaue

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

Someone make osu academy happen.

Free VN
Will i be one of the waifus to chose from?!1
Pls choose my storyline, i'm best waifu fuck other waifus.
no, you will be in the club of off topic, where you (the player that is) will never enter out of fear but everytime you stand in front of the door you hear hilariously bad written humour from various members of off topic.
Bweh
OT would be a joke route where you ultimately die from cancer

The game itself involves horrible, awkward hook-ups whilst intellectually pointing out the flaws in dating people you've met through a circle clicking game.

True End features the main character quitting the game for good and moving to a new life. Other ends, depending on the girl/boy/trap, have the player becoming a mapper, player, developer, and moderator each one with varying levels of success depending on your choices.

One bad end features the player moving on to becoming the best player there ever was, is, and ever will be at the cost of his own humanity.

Naturally, you go through different cliques in the community, depending on what route you're on. One route features the banned clique, where you meet people like friendok evading bans via fake IDs to hop into osu academy. You never end up doing that, though.
Exw

mathexpert wrote:

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

I wish I have little sister ;_;
lewd

Ceph23 wrote:

Siscon alert!!
>implying siscon
lolno
(625)
Kanye West
I never want to have kids because I'm way too selfish and would probably neglect them. Similarly I can pretty much never see myself in a committed relationship because I would never put their needs before my own.
Cyclohexane
Give that thought a few more years
Liiraye

Kanye West wrote:

I never want to have kids because I'm way too selfish and would probably neglect them. Similarly I can pretty much never see myself in a committed relationship because I would never put their needs before my own.

People often say that. They completely change when they git keeds tho
Kanye West

Liiraye wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

People often say that. They completely change when they git keeds tho
if they get kids, which I won't 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Zeraph
i feel you kanye except i'm not selfish. just don't want to deal with that kind of shit.
:D
Kanye West
...but that's being selfish
Zeraph
in terms of things like a dedicated relationship pls.
Tsukimi Luna
everytime i watch 2d guro...
Like people getting ripped apart....
Getting cut into half...

I start to fantasize....
I fantasize as the victim.....

Wtf is wrong with me
BrokenArrow
nothing unless you touch yourself down there while doing it
actually there is nothing wrong with that either
you are completely normal
Bweh
*Person getting his fingers chopped off one by one*
*Imagine that happening to me*
*cringe*

I think it's normal
Tsukimi Luna
well the thing is......

The gore has to be something like....
Something that guaranteed death or at least close to that

Like getting sliced in half, or getting your head lobbed off while you are going on with your everyday routine

The feeling of a short episode of pain overpowered by the thought of death which might come within milliseconds or minutes

inb4 nsfw

Guhhh......
Excuse me...
BrokenArrow
>talks about nsfw
>10
Tsukimi Luna
yes

you got a problem?
AlucPanda

Yuu-Chii wrote:

everytime i watch 2d guro...
Like people getting ripped apart....
Getting cut into half...

I start to fantasize....
I fantasize as the victim.....

Wtf is wrong with me
Nay, the fault is with the deceitful animators who can turn even the most grotesque scenes into paradoxical moe.

May I suggest the MorbidReality subreddit as a cure for your masochist fetish? ^^
Tsukimi Luna
oichjaisuhaschacsiuasiuch

*pukes*

Thank you.
Vuelo Eluko
>:(

Yuu-Chii wrote:

well the thing is......

The gore has to be something like....
Something that guaranteed death or at least close to that

Like getting sliced in half, or getting your head lobbed off while you are going on with your everyday routine

The feeling of a short episode of pain overpowered by the thought of death which might come within milliseconds or minutes

inb4 nsfw

Guhhh......
Excuse me...
I've been browsing gurochan for years i know how you feel, but the first thing that got me into it was a drowning fetish.
Ceph23
What do you feel about "The human Centepede"?
Sal32

Ceph23 wrote:

What do you feel about "The human Centepede"?
It's a good movie and it really inspire me

Also love the sequel
I hope there will be the closing trilogy :3
SAID NO ONE EVER
Elly-chan
i may be jealous of a 27 year old man who's best friends with my ex + i may want to kill two people because they're extremely abusive and won't knock that shit off if i had a gun i'd gladly fire kill and face charges

on a more lighthearted note, one time i accidently poured iced tea into my cereal instead of milk and still ate it omg
AlucPanda

Elly-chan wrote:

one time i accidently poured iced tea into my cereal instead of milk and still ate it omg
Lolz similar situation where I accidentally poured Listerine over my toothbrush instead of toothpaste, herpderp
cheesiest
I asked my mom how she'd feel if I told her a had a boyfriend during a car ride home from school recently. I am out to her, but I always felt that she was in denial of it or she was hopeful I'd change, but whatever it was, I think, ultimately, the product that came out of me asking her was a factor of how unnerving the whole situation was for her and how her hopes for me slowly started collapsing as I pushed the question further.

Essentially, I asked her at first and she laughed, which was not out of happiness obviously. She laughed out of denial. She laughed because she didn't think what was happening was happening or serious, despite how many clues she's gotten that this could happen. I asked her again, and she simply tried to dismiss the question, saying, "This won't happen."

She said, that if God does not will this to happen, then it will not happen, and instead I asked again, emphasizing the what if part of the question.

At this point, she stopped for a second (in thought, of course) in what I believe was shock and soon after she followed up by repeating, in a noticeably shaky voice, "Inshallah, this will not happen."

She was upset at this point, and anyone could notice it. I think at this point, most people would ease off and just comfort their mother, but, to be quite honest, my suspicions about her being in denial (which I felt ever since the night I came out to her after I was outed to her) made me feel quite remorseless. Between her frequent attempts (that I kindly responded to and still do) at trying to push me "back" to her religion and how often she would dehumanize and, in some extreme cases, even demonize gays, lesbians, and transgender people after I had come out, I felt it was too much to just let the air of uneasiness that settled around me over the past two years linger longer. I asked the question again, adding, "I am gay. You know that, right?"

She started to get teary-eyed when I said that.

She finally gave me a small taste of an answer when she said that she was able to deal with a devastating divorce, and that she could deal with "this". When she finished speaking she started to cry, and I think this is when my mom started to realize just how serious I was.

But, as I said, it was a small taste of an answer and I pushed even further.

I feel mostly upset about what I did beyond this point (I don't feel comfortable enough talking about it to the open public) because in the end, not only did it not get anything answered to a point I felt was satisfactory (it even left some more questions), it just hurt my mom a lot and the outcome of this seemed much more negative than positive.
Rorona
I have a feeling that even if you have a boyfriend, your mom won't believe that he's actually your boyfriend.

I think that if she cares that much about her religion, she won't ever really accept the fact that you're gay. If she's been degrading gays, what I believe all you have to do is show her that gays can actually achieve things, and that you haven't changed as a person.

You should take my opinion with a grain of salt though, as my parents aren't religious, so I don't know how serious religious parents can get.
thelewa
hahaha that's fucking hilarious

this is completely unrelated:

Brian OA wrote:

One bad end features the player moving on to becoming the best player there ever was, is, and ever will be at the cost of his own humanity.
this should be the best ending not a bad ending
Ceph23

cheesiest wrote:

I asked my mom how she'd feel if I told her a had a boyfriend during a car ride home from school recently. I am out to her, but I always felt that she was in denial of it or she was hopeful I'd change, but whatever it was, I think, ultimately, the product that came out of me asking her was a factor of how unnerving the whole situation was for her and how her hopes for me slowly started collapsing as I pushed the question further.

Essentially, I asked her at first and she laughed, which was not out of happiness obviously. She laughed out of denial. She laughed because she didn't think what was happening was happening or serious, despite how many clues she's gotten that this could happen. I asked her again, and she simply tried to dismiss the question, saying, "This won't happen."

She said, that if God does not will this to happen, then it will not happen, and instead I asked again, emphasizing the what if part of the question.

At this point, she stopped for a second (in thought, of course) in what I believe was shock and soon after she followed up by repeating, in a noticeably shaky voice, "Inshallah, this will not happen."

She was upset at this point, and anyone could notice it. I think at this point, most people would ease off and just comfort their mother, but, to be quite honest, my suspicions about her being in denial (which I felt ever since the night I came out to her after I was outed to her) made me feel quite remorseless. Between her frequent attempts (that I kindly responded to and still do) at trying to push me "back" to her religion and how often she would dehumanize and, in some extreme cases, even demonize gays, lesbians, and transgender people after I had come out, I felt it was too much to just let the air of uneasiness that settled around me over the past two years linger longer. I asked the question again, adding, "I am gay. You know that, right?"

She started to get teary-eyed when I said that.

She finally gave me a small taste of an answer when she said that she was able to deal with a devastating divorce, and that she could deal with "this". When she finished speaking she started to cry, and I think this is when my mom started to realize just how serious I was.

But, as I said, it was a small taste of an answer and I pushed even further.

I feel mostly upset about what I did beyond this point (I don't feel comfortable enough talking about it to the open public) because in the end, not only did it not get anything answered to a point I felt was satisfactory (it even left some more questions), it just hurt my mom a lot and the outcome of this seemed much more negative than positive.
Well at least you got it out in the open now instead of later. I always think that immediate closure is a good thing.
I think things will get better on. Parents seem to always love their children no matter what, so I think your good.
Cyclohexane
Didn't know you liked dicks, cheesiest.
Kanye West
Who doesn't like dicks?
_smu
Dicks > Vaginas

Vaginas look disgusting as hell. .
AlucPanda
@cheesiest

First off, you did the right thing in asserting your sexuality. Right now it seems your mother has been perceiving you the way she wishes to perceive, and not who you actually are. Simply avoiding the problem might help her cope at first, but ultimately it'll come crashing down and distance you from the family. Rather, it should come to the point where your homosexuality is fully acknowledged and no more unusual than your father's left-handedness or your sister's birthmark. There should be no stigma or shame felt, at least not from the foundational family.

In regards to religion, the policy against homosexuality was one of my biggest obstacles to accepting Christ. In the end I put aside my intellectual pride and took a leap of faith, but here is the dilemma: if God created all men to be equal and commanded us to love our neighbors, then why would he intentionally create from his own hands a homosexual? In our modern society, that homosexual would only face a lifetime of prejudice, stigma, and even suicide. Should the commandment then be revised to "Love your neighbor, unless it's a blatant exception like homosexuality"? With mounting evidence that homosexuality is genetically influenced, why would God allow such a thing?

Furthermore, according to Christianity, God does not discriminate amongst "degrees" of sins. All sins are equally condemnable in his eyes and thus stealing a bread is just as unrighteous as committing a murder. Thus, the "Christians" who villianize homosexuals and lack love are just as sinful as the homosexual himself. It's truly humorous how the Church tries so desperately hard to cure homosexuals, while they hardly invest equal effort into curing smokers, drug addicts, or gamblers. Modern society does not share the indiscriminate eyes of God.

Now, here comes the tough part. While it is true God created you personally and that all sins are equal in unholiness, it is also true that God is objectively against homosexuality, as seen throughout scripture. However, he is not against the sinners, but the sin itself. If you wish to remain faithful to your religion, then you must first acknowledge that homosexuality is indeed a sin according to scripture. Then, you must pray. While I fully respect your natural sexuality, ultimately it is not our life to control but God's, and so pray that God's will be done, no matter the consequence.

I too will keep you in my prayers. Hope you find peace and love pal.
DaddyCoolVipper
Islam isn't Christianity
AlucPanda

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Islam isn't Christianity
We worship the same God. Notice how I didn't bring up Jesus anywhere.
Zeraph
GL cheesiest ily buddy.
DaddyCoolVipper

AlucPanda wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Islam isn't Christianity
We worship the same God. Notice how I didn't bring up Jesus anywhere.
Ehhh.

The morals of Islam aren't the same as Christian ones, that's what I was getting at. It's nice to think of using the "God said not to judge anybody, he without sin may cast the first stone" etc but that doesn't apply to Islam.
Trash Boat
i just changed my username and avatar. i won't regret it
NotEvenDoomMusic

battler077 wrote:

i just changed my username and avatar. i won't regret it

battler077 wrote:

i won't regret it

battler077 wrote:

regret
yes you will.
Birdy

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote: