League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
/me cries about denied penta
Navizel

Seph wrote:

been playing for 5 days now, and I tell you Garena LoL has the worst people ever, its only me and Wukong doing the job, the other 3 are just like "lolyolo we ks and shit on other lane"
you know how pinoys are. well, actually it's everywhere. Stealing and autolocking lanes, having two/three roles in one team and baron>inhib
Vulf
It's best to not take pre-level 30 games too seriously.
maal
pls seph listen to the experienced players instead of assuming qq

i love your build tho hueuheuheuh
Jordan

Vulf wrote:

It's best to not take anything that is not a ranked game too seriously.
Fixed I guess °~°
Vulf
Not everyone likes to play ranked. I personally hate the whole atmosphere it creates. It's kinda sickening to some.

There is nothing wrong with taking any game seriously just don't let it get to the point to where you are going to ruins someones day.
GeeNX
I almost leveled up to 30 playing only with my friends, I guess I'm a bit lucky, and when I played alone I normally stomped games, because I was used to feed with my lv 30 friends, then I played with lv 20 people and... wow, they're even worse than me
BrokenArrow
Damn why am I reading every single of GeenX' posts in xPeke's voice
Seph pls transfer to EUW this instant and play together with me, I'll carry you to lvl 30 np 8-)
Nofool
I'm reading it in Makishima's voice ;_;
maal
i read it in my own voice ;_;
Love
o, never posted this

Seph
Why would I listen when I played every damn MOBA around

maal wrote:

i love your build tho hueuheuheuh
I had to improvise, I needed that thing (the bow with splash damage for range) for additional splash damage (plus red card splash) since it was 2v5 and i had wukong doing the tanking.

Navizel wrote:

you know how pinoys are. well, actually it's everywhere. Stealing and autolocking lanes, having two/three roles in one team and baron>inhib
This guy knows why.

Katze wrote:

I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER PLAY THIS
Won't play the game long though, only playing to get a certain rank to win bet.

Also I wouldn't mind playing with you Lukas, its just that my ping 2 high for those sever :(
maal
wow dont wanna play with me wow

tangina mo
Seph
I HAVE HIGH PING ON EU AND NA ID LOVE TO BUT I CANT HELP ME REDUCE MY PING TO LESS THAN 200 THEN WE'LL PLAY

bitchfacefaggot
SiFly_old

Seph wrote:

I HAVE HIGH PING ON EU AND NA ID LOVE TO BUT I CANT HELP ME REDUCE MY PING TO LESS THAN 200 THEN WE'LL PLAY

bitchfacefaggot
That is undoable indeed, tried the PBE server from EU and got 110 ms. I played worse than the average bronze player with that high ms, undoable to land any skillshots or react on anything.
Kanye West

SiFly wrote:

Seph wrote:

bitchfacefaggot
That is undoable indeed, tried the PBE server from EU and got 110 ms. I played worse than the average bronze player with that high ms, undoable to land any skillshots or react on anything.
Welcome to east coast NA, where we get the same (high) ping on NA and EUW.
Fabi
Max 220 ping is playable for me (currently NA), I used to play on EUW with 250 for almost 2 years. East coast = 220, west 180.
TKiller
Tilted in plat 1 like I a fucking nooblord I am.

Seph

Fabi wrote:

Max 220 ping is playable for me (currently NA), I used to play on EUW with 250 for almost 2 years. East coast = 220, west 180.
REALLY

HONTOU

If that's the case then I would try NA soon
Sapphiire_old_1
every one in my last game got stuck for like 10 min in championselect the game just dident want to start then when the game finaly started i got 3 bugsplats . riot servers OP
ItsukiKun

Navizel wrote:

Speaking of which, you should also remember that supports practically don't exist here and half the people don't even try to cs.

@Seph: Just deal with that behavior if you're planning to go until level 30. By then you'd get used to it and if you don't, there's always NA if you can handle high ping (min. 190 for me).
TKiller

back2bronze

Ugh.

Me and this game have a love-hate relationship.
Seph

ItsukiKun wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Speaking of which, you should also remember that supports practically don't exist here and half the people don't even try to cs.

@Seph: Just deal with that behavior if you're planning to go until level 30. By then you'd get used to it and if you don't, there's always NA if you can handle high ping (min. 190 for me).
maayos naman? i hope it is.
- O n i -
why do guamanians have to suffer high ping );
Kaona

Vulf wrote:

It's best to not take pre-level 30 games too seriously.
Tell that to the ragers.
tyrael6192
it works both ways because even though you might not be raging you'll still be having a shit time because of everyone else who is
TKiller

tyrael6192 wrote:

it works both ways because even though you might not be raging you'll still be having a shit time because of everyone else who is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuowang
tyrael6192

TKiller wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuowang
one-step guide to reaching challenger
Snepif
So I just found out that playing LoL nonstop without playing other stuff or thinking about other things in between games usually gets me on tilt. I think taking 30 min~some hours to play other games helps in order to avoid the mental burnout. After having a 10 win streak or something like that I started to lose a lot because I was only playing LoL, whereas I played other stuff as well when I had my winstreak.
BrokenArrow
Haha Mundo is such a joke
I knew he was op as fuck but now I got to play him myself for the first time
I could literally walk into 5 of them while tanking 2 turrets easily and they couldn't do shit to me haha

Also typing your prefered role in champ select is so 2013, just write in caps "MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES" and they'll understand
maal

alright so ill see you guys on my boat that cost me 1 million dollar #lata

IM A MILLIONAIR
Fabi
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/node/10441

We are excited to announce a free transfer period for players within the European servers!

For two weeks from January 13th to 28th 2014, if you are playing on a European server that isn’t the most local one to you, you can transfer to either EUW or EUNE for free. Make a fresh start in your home server and get ready for the start of the 2014 Season!
maal
who cares im rich in a few weeks anyway ill buy for everyone
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

Haha Mundo is such a joke
I knew he was op as fuck but now I got to play him myself for the first time
I could literally walk into 5 of them while tanking 2 turrets easily and they couldn't do shit to me haha

Also typing your prefered role in champ select is so 2013, just write in caps "MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES" and they'll understand
He isn't OP. The new defense tree is OP. You can do the exact same thing with Shyvana, Voli, Amumu, Warwick and even Maokai now.
Vuelo Eluko
you guys know how league of legends in game mouse sensitivity settings are ass? you get in and no matter what you do your mouse is slightly slower or slightly faster than you're used to because of the awful 20 notch settings that don't match with the 11 notch windows settings. Also it lingers after the game unless you change your mouse speed then change it back. This is very annoying and makes me have to get used to my mouse speed every time i want to play either game [league/osu]

is there ANY solution to league being a dick that avoids using hardware settings at all costs? thx
im using windows xp btw.
Snepif
Errrr I never had that problem. I use 1.0 in osu! (and you should too), default in Windows, default in League. You should only change your sens via dpi changing. That way it's universal AND you avoid delay issues with certain games.
Vulf

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

you guys know how league of legends in game mouse sensitivity settings are ass? you get in and no matter what you do your mouse is slightly slower or slightly faster than you're used to because of the awful 20 notch settings that don't match with the 11 notch windows settings. Also it lingers after the game unless you change your mouse speed then change it back. This is very annoying and makes me have to get used to my mouse speed every time i want to play either game [league/osu]

is there ANY solution to league being a dick that avoids using hardware settings at all costs? thx
im using windows xp btw.
This sounds like some sort of mouse acceleration issue. I've never had it in league, but I have had this issue with osu after peppy did a huge update a few years ago and it made the game unplayable (still kinda is) for me. I found a registry edit that removes mouse acceleration from your PC completely. It helped, but osu has never been the same for me since that update lol.
Vuelo Eluko

Vulf wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

im using windows xp btw.
This sounds like some sort of mouse acceleration issue. I've never had it in league, but I have had this issue with osu after peppy did a huge update a few years ago and it made the game unplayable (still kinda is) for me. I found a registry edit that removes mouse acceleration from your PC completely. It helped, but osu has never been the same for me since that update lol.
not so
it's the mouse senstivity options in the game
0-100%
5% increments
can't find anything that exactly matches 10/11 speed
Vulf
If it's not the above then it's your mouse and you are going to have to do something like what Snepif suggested.
Vuelo Eluko

Vulf wrote:

If it's not the above then it's your mouse and you are going to have to do something like what Snepif suggested.
i should just.. not have the problem?
idk. i cant figure out how to make it use default is what im saying
show more