forum

[duplicate] Orange coloured difficulty?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitokofox

This looks rather odd. It kept happening to this one map for a little while for some odd reason. When I restarted osu! this glitched difficulty went away.
osu! version: 20131216.26
Rei Hakurei
this thing... playing with filter i think... as the lowest diff on the mapset itself turns into a "mapset" like but it's a diff.
XPJ38
Yeah it happens sometimes, but I couldn't find any way to replicate it.
Ryu Sei
Happens too, don't know to replicate. Map issue?
Shohei Ohtani
I think it's a graphical issue where something happens that makes the game not recognize that it needs to change the color of the beatmap thing. Not 100% sure, though. I've noticed it ever since I started playing the game, though.
[BAR] Rei

CDFA wrote:

I think it's a graphical issue where something happens that makes the game not recognize that it needs to change the color of the beatmap thing. Not 100% sure, though. I've noticed it ever since I started playing the game, though.
That's probably right. That's usually the problem when I have similar issues in the games I develop.
This should be flagged as confirmed and low priority.
- Marco -

THE_GH0ST wrote:

CDFA wrote:

That's probably right. That's usually the problem when I have similar issues in the games I develop.
This should be flagged as confirmed and low priority.
^
XPJ38
Heh, I just found out that it has already been reported a year ago: t/116812

Duplicate then.