forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
the closest that i saw of a loli was the Rozen Maiden anime(don't watch too much animes lastly), and they aren't THAT attractive as u couldthink. like, seriously
Cyclohexane

Kanye West wrote:

Yes. Either that or embalm the corpse which is a very meticulous process involving injection of embalming fluid into the common carotid and slow drainage of blood through the jugular vein. You might have to supplement that with additional injections into the extremities although if the corpse is young that might not be needed. Then, you'd need to aspirate the contents of the chest cavity, abdomen and the hollow organs and fill them with formaldehyde or a similar preservative. Finally, you'd have to give a thorough spray-down with an additional preservative to prevent decomposition. As long as you regularly spray the corpse, you can probably slow down its decomposition to get maybe two months? of *ahem* use. If you don't mind the smell or illegally obtaining the chemicals of course.

Basically necrophilia isn't practical unless you murder someone.

You lied to me, Avenged Sevenfold!
Apex_old
It's how funny people try to refresh themselves, to make a decision, or to try to be excellent or better. They just don't know refreshed shit is still shit! :)

Oh, and the more people I knew, the more I like dogs. ;)
Ceph23

Apex wrote:

refreshed shit is still shit!
Words to live by
Trash Boat

Apex wrote:

It's how funny people try to refresh themselves, to make a decision, or to try to be excellent or better. They just don't know refreshed shit is still shit! :)

Oh, and the more people I knew, the more I like dogs. ;)
the Apex of Shitposting
mathexpert
I hate to say this, but I actually got a chuckle out of battler's post, for once
GladiOol
Apex needs to find his own Helen Keller it seems.
Bweh

Dulcet wrote:

hello guys this is my waifu she can be kind of shy but deep down i know shes a tsundere <3
That was an honestly disturbing Wikipedia article and I am partly disgusted yet partly proud that you made reference to it
Hika

Brian OA wrote:

That was an honestly disturbing Wikipedia article and I am partly disgusted yet partly proud that you made reference to it
I remember reading this article in the past year actually, didn't think I'd have to see it again
Burnt Toast_old
I'm going to read this entire thread later. I immediately fell in love with this after the first few pages. So many weirdos here I love it. It makes me feel comfortable.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Hika wrote:

I remember reading this article in the past year actually, didn't think I'd have to see it again
Vuelo Eluko
What article?
UnderminE

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Hika wrote:

for the new page
mekadon_old
I'm probably having urolagnia. I don't really know how I got into these but I find golden showers lewd as long as it's not from men.
I also have the habit of holding my bladder until I really can not take it anymore and have that sort of euphoria

On a side note, do you guys wash you hands after using the urinals? I keep seeing people pee and just leave the washroom without washing hands...
Bweh
I wash em. Regardless of what people may say, I was touching my junk if only for a moment. I wouldn't want to shake hands or touch doorknobs under that basis.
UnderminE
i use my hands to eat so yeah i do wash them
Kanye West

UnderminE wrote:

i use my hands to eat so yeah i do wash them
You use urinals?!
Bweh
Don't
Trash Boat
i hate that kind of sentences, very incomplete. Don't what? I don't even what?
Foxtrot
can you not
mekadon_old
please
Cloudchaser
I have fetish with goats
;_;
Trash Boat
but
YukinoDesuDesu

Cloudchaser wrote:

I have fetish with goats
;_;
first a pony fucker not sure if serious a goat fucker xD

Btw wasn't bestiality normal in some south american countries?
I vaguely remember a documentary, gross...
Kanye West

Cloudchaser wrote:

I have fetish with goats
;_;
Someone's been watching 40 year old virgin.
Cloudchaser
I don't know if call it fetish or obssesion
;_;
mekadon_old

Cloudchaser wrote:

I have fetish with goats
;_;
Their meat when made curry is erotically tasty
Birdy
I have a chopstick fetish and it keeps hurting my delicate anus :cry:
KajTorvaldGrey

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I have a chopstick fetish and it keeps hurting my delicate anus :cry:

Thanks for the image in my head.
Birdy
No problem ;)
KajTorvaldGrey

Cloudchaser wrote:

I don't know if call it fetish or obssesion
;_;
We can find it out: my uncle has a farm and plenty of goats.

...I have a sick uncle.
mathexpert
Is your uncle a brony?
Tanzklaue

mathexpert wrote:

Is your uncle a brony?
TIL ponies = goats
Zeraph

Tanzklaue wrote:

mathexpert wrote:

Is your uncle a brony?
TIL ponies = goats