forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX
I still remember mordekaiser force of the nature, warmog and thornmail, when I was a newbie I called them THE 3 EMPEROR ARMORS, and having those 3 on morde meant = win
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah thats was OP

this is how morde was played back in the days :

1) Warden's Mail, build into Omen.
2) Spirit Visage
3) Boots of choice
4) Situational, although often Force of Nature or Thornmail

Reasoning is this:

Mordekaiser's shield is affected by armor and MR, so by increase these two stats, increase the effective HP of his shield.

HP/Regen comes on 2 of core items, nice bonus, negates the HP cost of his spells.

Cooldown reduction - this was so powerful on Mordekaiser. Allowed to spam spells quicker for more damage AND replenish my shield so much faster.
Snepif
Errr, BAAACK in the day, Morde was played with 6 Hextech Revolvers HEHEHEHE.
Sapphiire_old_1

Snepif wrote:

HEHEHEHE.

huehuehue
Kanye West
I thought the best build was Wriggles, Warmogs, Atmas, FoN, Randuins, GA

Become unkillable beast that two shots ad carries
tyrael6192
metagolem mordekaiser
TKiller
Haha, yeah, I was pretty much "How do I Singed now" when they removed FoN.
Ceph23
Force of Nature was one of the best things to build in a vili back in the days.
That regen was just amazing. Damn I miss thosee days.
BrokenArrow
ITT: nostalgia
Sapphiire_old_1

Dat Warwick
TKiller
Took my friend's Bronze 4 account to have some funzies.

Dear lord that was hilarious. Last game took over an hour, our Kayle was disconnecting at the very least twice per minute whole late game, Teemo spent time segment around minutes 10-20 shrooming the base in a sudden autism attack. I guess Caitlyn ulting in melee range is not a surprise, but ours managed to do so twice in a single teamfight. All this accompanied by constant swearing and insulting.

Ended the game with 30k gold and was told that Master Yi needs a nerf.

My sides are leaving the orbit.
Justykanna

TKiller wrote:

Ended the game with 30k gold and was told that Master Yi needs a nerf.
I guess people don't get the concept of stunning him...

Was told a few hours ago in a ranked game that "Xin Zhao should be building tanky in most cases."
I've been under the impression that he can be a pretty good assassin too...
Unless something's changed in the past year or something, I must have missed something...
those
Xin Zhao needs to survive in order to get in multiple rotations of his spell cooldowns. Can't safely play as an assassin due to zero escape.
Kanye West
If you don't build xin tanky, he's going to die in less than a second and not contribute anything.

Xin's a bad assassin because he's very all-in. Good assassins generally have a disengage.
those
u wot did you just copy pasterino
SiFly_old
Main problem is Xin E has a very low range, so you can't jump that easily in and out. Besides that his base damage + 1 damage item make him enough of an assasin that can one shot squishies with a rotation. You can just go full tank afterwards.
Kanye West
One damage item + tank items is still a bruiser build. I thought assassins built full damage and relied on their disengage to get out of fights. Like Zed Ahri Kha'zix LB etc.
TKiller
The AP Xin tho.

Who needs escape when you can solo turrets.
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah u should definitely build Xin tanky , but if i get ahead early i like to grab a brutelizer
tyrael6192
piglet comment
maal
DIMS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU FUCKIGN DUMB SHIT
Vuelo Eluko
another boring 3-0 sweep
thank you real korea
tyrael6192

maal wrote:

maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

maal wrote:

Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

If you don't build xin tanky, he's going to die in less than a second and not contribute anything.

Xin's a bad assassin because he's very all-in. Good assassins generally have a disengage.
Again with the whole 'I use bad champions/roles for them'. Facedesk.

SiFly wrote:

Main problem is Xin E has a very low range, so you can't jump that easily in and out. Besides that his base damage + 1 damage item make him enough of an assasin that can one shot squishies with a rotation. You can just go full tank afterwards.
I generally go Hunter's Machete, Mobility Boots, (maybe upgrade the Machete), Blade of the Ruined, then two of Omen/Sunfire/Spirit V/Maw of Mal and go from there (depending on the enemy team, of course).
I agree, I generally only go Blade as my one damage item... People start freaking out because I get ONE damage item (one and a half if you count Maw I guess). I'm something like 6/3 in Ranked as a Jungler Xin Zhao and I saw no need to change it because I was winning games with it. So I 'guess' that's bruiser-ish...

I'm not saying I go 100% damage. But based on what I listed, is that full damage? People would be dumb to say yes.

TKiller wrote:

The AP Xin tho.

Who needs escape when you can solo turrets.
I've tried it several times in normal and it's absolutely hilarious. =D
Snepif
Zzzzz... D1 is full of stupid guys who play in some random competitive team and believe they are jesus because of that. Just lost a game because my Challenger Ahri all-in'd a Nasus 1v5... what the fuck...
It's nothing like the North American/European D1 scene. When I see streams they are all troll-ish and friendly, but here they insult each other because they belong to another competitive team and do stupid stuff. Oh god.
TKiller

Snepif wrote:

Zzzzz... D1 is full of stupid guys who play in some random competitive team and believe they are jesus because of that. Just lost a game because my Challenger Ahri all-in'd a Nasus 1v5... what the fuck...
It's nothing like the North American/European D1 scene. When I see streams they are all troll-ish and friendly, but here they insult each other because they belong to another competitive team and do stupid stuff. Oh god.
This actually sounds like EUW.

Low D1 to be specific though.
Fabi
LAS is full of egocentric, racist and xenophobic people, from the top Challenger to Bronze 5, lol. People tend to take the game too serious in ranked games and always "My opinion > your opinion". Its pretty funny though, people going full retarded and mad.
SiFly_old

Fabi wrote:

LAS is full of egocentric, racist and xenophobic people, from the top Challenger to Bronze 5, lol. People tend to take the game too serious in ranked games and always "My opinion > your opinion". Its pretty funny though, people going full retarded and mad.

You somehow expect it is different somewhere else??
TKiller
I can't remember a game where I hit 200 cs in a reasonable amount of time.

I mean, most games look like

The whole tank top meta didn't help either. You just get two unkillable tanks smacking each other non-stop losing last hits in process. Considering noone ever dies, it hurts the creep stat plenty.

And I mean, it all sounds reasonable, since you're likely losing last hits because of fighting/roaming/walking to dragon from top and you're supposedly gaining your team an advantage, but then you just

and feel like a total noob.
Jordan

TKiller wrote:

Snepif wrote:

This actually sounds like EUW.

Low D1 to be specific though.
tl;dr only d1 50+ lp is not as toxic as other leagues
BrokenArrow
Fuck this pathetic community
"we have a super fed Kha'Zix but let's surrender anways since we lost one dragon fight and all of our turrets are still standing
totally no way to come back from that"
Fabi

SiFly wrote:

Fabi wrote:

You somehow expect it is different somewhere else??
I don't, but dont expect LAS to be paired as equal to other regions. Here is too STRONK.

Jordan, LAS is cancer from challenger to bronze 5, lol.
Kanye West
KR is the best region, everyone else is trash
Vulf
NA challenger = Korean level 15.

I don't know what to tell people when they complain about this games community other than don't solo queue. It's not going to ever get better.
SiFly_old
I really like the high mmr 3v3 normals community a lot on EUW, haven;t seen any flaming recently.
Snepif

Jordan wrote:

tl;dr only d1 50+ lp is not as toxic as other leagues
Alright, 29 points to go then...

Edit: I was trying out fraps and recorded a random funny clip, lol. Nothing out of this world but I find it to be an accurate representation of some Diamond supports.
maal

i am the monkey mans
GeeNX
Regi u mean?

And well, in 3vs3 until you don't have good mmr it's easy to make good winrates with champs
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I don't know what to tell people when they complain about this games community other than don't solo queue. It's not going to ever get better.
Some people don't have four other friends to play with in ranked.
(As much as I want to do ranked 5s...)
show more