forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Snepif
Well then the problem is Zac, not the item. What you mean is that Zac needs a buff.
TKiller
Might be and I'm viewing Sunfire from Zac point of view. But I still see a lot less point in building Sunfire at all. You can slowly build Randuin's to gain armor and health.

But then again if you don't build it at all it's 43 dps less late game. And being personal again, considering I use 14 pen page on Zac, Liadry's and often sorc boots it seems like a lot of a loss on paper but is it really?

I'm confused. Riot why.
Vulf
You can pretty much rush a sunfire and win top lane because the 40 damage per second aura is stupidly strong early game and makes it impossible for your lane opponent to trade with you. That's why it's getting nerfed.

Spirit visage should have never been buffed. It was a niche item for some healers but nope Riot had to make it good on every bruiser and tank because not getting full benefit from the passive is toxic and antifun.
BrokenArrow
On another note, AP Malphite is actually pretty fun.
maal
Fabi

maal wrote:

hue
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

You can pretty much rush a sunfire and win top lane because the 40 damage per second aura is stupidly strong early game and makes it impossible for your lane opponent to trade with you. That's why it's getting nerfed.

Spirit visage should have never been buffed. It was a niche item for some healers but nope Riot had to make it good on every bruiser and tank because not getting full benefit from the passive is toxic and antifun.
Good AD/lifesteal laners destroy Sunfire rush builds. With probably an exception of Mundo.

But there's a lot of trading and laning skill to take into account, on paper Sunfire is better.
Vulf
I still think it is a very stupid item and I am glad it's getting nerfed. Sunfire cape has been an incredibly powerful item for a very long time now and no one has really noticed until tanks became retarded with the new defensive tree.

I pretty much rush it on Warwick in every lane except jungle and never lose after that.
Sapphiire_old_1
anny tips on how to lvl a smurf account fast ? i wanna make a challenge for myself and make a Teemo only account see how far i can get with it :p
GeeNX
I don't know what impact will have the new sunfire, hope it's still viable since I build it with so many junglers, and about spirit visage, well, it was okay being buffed, but they just buffed it way too much, I still miss force of the nature :(
Kanye West
Force of Nature was the best, Spirit Visage is shit, fuck that item. I think it's hilarious how Riot wanted to get rid of sustain when they did that huge healing nerf and then they buff a sustain item. Ridiculous.
Vulf
My point exactly. Old Spirit Visage was a perfectly fine niche item i.e. effective on like 3 champions, decent on like 5 others. Now it's pretty much being nefed into a worse state than the old one LMAO.

Now people are wanting Wit's End to be viable on more stuff. LOL

Only items that are truly terrible at this point are Atmas (though I don't ever want this to come back) and Executioners Calling (which could be decent with a good upgrade for late game).
Snepif
Force of Nature was an instawin with Singed and Udyr LOL
GeeNX
I still remember mordekaiser force of the nature, warmog and thornmail, when I was a newbie I called them THE 3 EMPEROR ARMORS, and having those 3 on morde meant = win
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah thats was OP

this is how morde was played back in the days :

1) Warden's Mail, build into Omen.
2) Spirit Visage
3) Boots of choice
4) Situational, although often Force of Nature or Thornmail

Reasoning is this:

Mordekaiser's shield is affected by armor and MR, so by increase these two stats, increase the effective HP of his shield.

HP/Regen comes on 2 of core items, nice bonus, negates the HP cost of his spells.

Cooldown reduction - this was so powerful on Mordekaiser. Allowed to spam spells quicker for more damage AND replenish my shield so much faster.
Snepif
Errr, BAAACK in the day, Morde was played with 6 Hextech Revolvers HEHEHEHE.
Sapphiire_old_1

Snepif wrote:

HEHEHEHE.

huehuehue
Kanye West
I thought the best build was Wriggles, Warmogs, Atmas, FoN, Randuins, GA

Become unkillable beast that two shots ad carries
tyrael6192
metagolem mordekaiser
TKiller
Haha, yeah, I was pretty much "How do I Singed now" when they removed FoN.
Ceph23
Force of Nature was one of the best things to build in a vili back in the days.
That regen was just amazing. Damn I miss thosee days.
BrokenArrow
ITT: nostalgia
Sapphiire_old_1

Dat Warwick
TKiller
Took my friend's Bronze 4 account to have some funzies.

Dear lord that was hilarious. Last game took over an hour, our Kayle was disconnecting at the very least twice per minute whole late game, Teemo spent time segment around minutes 10-20 shrooming the base in a sudden autism attack. I guess Caitlyn ulting in melee range is not a surprise, but ours managed to do so twice in a single teamfight. All this accompanied by constant swearing and insulting.

Ended the game with 30k gold and was told that Master Yi needs a nerf.

My sides are leaving the orbit.
Justykanna

TKiller wrote:

Ended the game with 30k gold and was told that Master Yi needs a nerf.
I guess people don't get the concept of stunning him...

Was told a few hours ago in a ranked game that "Xin Zhao should be building tanky in most cases."
I've been under the impression that he can be a pretty good assassin too...
Unless something's changed in the past year or something, I must have missed something...
those
Xin Zhao needs to survive in order to get in multiple rotations of his spell cooldowns. Can't safely play as an assassin due to zero escape.
Kanye West
If you don't build xin tanky, he's going to die in less than a second and not contribute anything.

Xin's a bad assassin because he's very all-in. Good assassins generally have a disengage.
those
u wot did you just copy pasterino
SiFly_old
Main problem is Xin E has a very low range, so you can't jump that easily in and out. Besides that his base damage + 1 damage item make him enough of an assasin that can one shot squishies with a rotation. You can just go full tank afterwards.
Kanye West
One damage item + tank items is still a bruiser build. I thought assassins built full damage and relied on their disengage to get out of fights. Like Zed Ahri Kha'zix LB etc.
TKiller
The AP Xin tho.

Who needs escape when you can solo turrets.
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah u should definitely build Xin tanky , but if i get ahead early i like to grab a brutelizer
tyrael6192
piglet comment
maal
DIMS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU FUCKIGN DUMB SHIT
Vuelo Eluko
another boring 3-0 sweep
thank you real korea
tyrael6192

maal wrote:

maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

maal wrote:

Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

If you don't build xin tanky, he's going to die in less than a second and not contribute anything.

Xin's a bad assassin because he's very all-in. Good assassins generally have a disengage.
Again with the whole 'I use bad champions/roles for them'. Facedesk.

SiFly wrote:

Main problem is Xin E has a very low range, so you can't jump that easily in and out. Besides that his base damage + 1 damage item make him enough of an assasin that can one shot squishies with a rotation. You can just go full tank afterwards.
I generally go Hunter's Machete, Mobility Boots, (maybe upgrade the Machete), Blade of the Ruined, then two of Omen/Sunfire/Spirit V/Maw of Mal and go from there (depending on the enemy team, of course).
I agree, I generally only go Blade as my one damage item... People start freaking out because I get ONE damage item (one and a half if you count Maw I guess). I'm something like 6/3 in Ranked as a Jungler Xin Zhao and I saw no need to change it because I was winning games with it. So I 'guess' that's bruiser-ish...

I'm not saying I go 100% damage. But based on what I listed, is that full damage? People would be dumb to say yes.

TKiller wrote:

The AP Xin tho.

Who needs escape when you can solo turrets.
I've tried it several times in normal and it's absolutely hilarious. =D
Snepif
Zzzzz... D1 is full of stupid guys who play in some random competitive team and believe they are jesus because of that. Just lost a game because my Challenger Ahri all-in'd a Nasus 1v5... what the fuck...
It's nothing like the North American/European D1 scene. When I see streams they are all troll-ish and friendly, but here they insult each other because they belong to another competitive team and do stupid stuff. Oh god.
TKiller

Snepif wrote:

Zzzzz... D1 is full of stupid guys who play in some random competitive team and believe they are jesus because of that. Just lost a game because my Challenger Ahri all-in'd a Nasus 1v5... what the fuck...
It's nothing like the North American/European D1 scene. When I see streams they are all troll-ish and friendly, but here they insult each other because they belong to another competitive team and do stupid stuff. Oh god.
This actually sounds like EUW.

Low D1 to be specific though.
show more