forum

Mario Kart 7 weekly kartparties (Sat, 9 PM CST)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Soaprman

Ekaru wrote:

The Pokemon Company's Japan branch made an official announcement basically saying, "Stop using DNS hacks you assholes. Especially the iPhone ones."
wrong thread, bucko
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Soaprman wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

The Pokemon Company's Japan branch made an official announcement basically saying, "Stop using DNS hacks you assholes. Especially the iPhone ones."
wrong thread, bucko
I thought I was in the right thread. What am I on?
Soaprman
drugs, the internet, your chair if you're sitting on a chair
thanh_old

Ekaru wrote:

Please add "osu!" sans quotes to the start of your mii's name!
We are now going for that clan look. Examples would be osu!mm and osu!blaze. No spaces or punctuations.

Second session: 7:50 PM Central on Fridays
Weekly kart parties at 9 PM Central on Saturdays.

Community Codes

Mario Kart 7 (Race): 22-4025-4967-5370
Mario Kart 7 (Battle): 23-2314-8091-3570

Are you tired of racing on WW? Are you tired of having an amazing Win-Loss ratio? Are you tired of getting 1st every bloody race? Are you tired of getting hit with 2 blue shells and still keeping your lead? Well, do I have the answer for you!

Welcome to our weekly kart parties, where the players don't suck, where the players are assholes who'll bump you off the edge, and where a freaking Canadian wins all the damn time!

Just log into #videogames around the appointed time and join in on the rage fun! There's also a Skype you can join if you're into that sort of thing. However, do be warned that your W/L ratio will likely be tarnished by this experience.

Etiquette Rules:

-Don't spam the same course over and over.
-Copy mm's combo Avoid copying other player's combos 'cuz then it just gets confusing.
-Use a good internet connection.
-Other than that, be as much of a douche when racing as possible. ^_^
Topic Starter
Ekaru
^Watcha trying to say here? o.O
Soaprman
Well, it looks like he's trying to say

Ekaru wrote:

Please add "osu!" sans quotes to the start of your mii's name!
We are now going for that clan look. Examples would be osu!mm and osu!blaze. No spaces or punctuations.

Second session: 7:50 PM Central on Fridays
Weekly kart parties at 9 PM Central on Saturdays.

Community Codes

Mario Kart 7 (Race): 22-4025-4967-5370
Mario Kart 7 (Battle): 23-2314-8091-3570

Are you tired of racing on WW? Are you tired of having an amazing Win-Loss ratio? Are you tired of getting 1st every bloody race? Are you tired of getting hit with 2 blue shells and still keeping your lead? Well, do I have the answer for you!

Welcome to our weekly kart parties, where the players don't suck, where the players are assholes who'll bump you off the edge, and where a freaking Canadian wins all the damn time!

Just log into #videogames around the appointed time and join in on the rage fun! There's also a Skype you can join if you're into that sort of thing. However, do be warned that your W/L ratio will likely be tarnished by this experience.

Etiquette Rules:

-Copy mm's combo Avoid copying other player's combos 'cuz then it just gets confusing.
-Use a good internet connection.
-Other than that, be as much of a douche when racing as possible. ^_^
Topic Starter
Ekaru
My reaction:

NaomiMinette
Can we please get back on topic?
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

'K

PSA: On rAF drop your glider early goddammit. A bit before you enter the castle just press "B", saving yourself a lot of time because you can actually take the corner properly, and most importantly avoid screwing me over due to your incompetence when you come flying at me out of nowhere and knocking me out of your line just because you don't know how to drop your glider. ><; Got 3rd instead of 2nd earlier today because of a Bowser behind me on Lap 3 who didn't drop his glider, causing me to go "WHEEEEE!"
pieguyn

Ekaru wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

'K

PSA: On rAF drop your glider early goddammit. A bit before you enter the castle just press "B", saving yourself a lot of time because you can actually take the corner properly, and most importantly avoid screwing me over due to your incompetence when you come flying at me out of nowhere and knocking me out of your line just because you don't know how to drop your glider. ><; Got 3rd instead of 2nd earlier today because of a Bowser behind me on Lap 3 who didn't drop his glider, causing me to go "WHEEEEE!"
the best part is putting a banana right after you drop the glider. XD I learned it the hard way, but now I've nailed so many people with it >:3
rust45

Ekaru wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

'K

I'm gonna keep not dropping my glider just to spite you. That and I'm used to taking that corner like that.
Young Link 4
I really want to play with you guys, but somehow i didn't have time the last few weekends. But I will play with you... eventually. Maybe I'm in this friday. I'm not sure yet, but I try to be there. Saturday is a bit too late for me, I want to keep my sleeping pattern at least to some degree.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Young Link 4 wrote:

I really want to play with you guys, but somehow i didn't have time the last few weekends. But I will play with you... eventually. Maybe I'm in this friday. I'm not sure yet, but I try to be there. Saturday is a bit too late for me, I want to keep my sleeping pattern at least to some degree.
Just join the 3DS osu! community on Skype and we'll add you and then we can just join you on a Worldwide race when you're available. Just give us your Skype and we'll hook ya up.
mm201
Who is osu!take ?
Topic Starter
Ekaru
sorry guys, i was out partying. Yes, *I* was at a party. Shocking, I know. I thought I would just stay for like an hour but... uh... I just got home so yeeeeeah
pieguyn
man we're getting some new people, but we don't know who they are 0.0
Today we had a Japanese guy with a bunch of symbols in his name, including θ and 々. Also mm and I completely dominated the ww after everyone else left (we top2'd several times, everyone else was the "troll" type of player and they were trolling us to stop us from winning XDD)
Topic Starter
Ekaru
The reason you guys dominated was because I wasn't there to hit you guys with items. ;_;
pieguyn
so I think that was the first time we've top4'ed when I was there o.o
that was the most epic thing ever :)
NaomiMinette
We sure are getting more members lately >.> *looks at osu!que*
Young Link 4
Mh yeah, maybe I try taking a nap on saturday so I can play with you guys. Though I'll probably forget it every time.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
And... here we are!

For those wondering, we actually did keep playing until like October. Then Pokemon happened.
mm201
It's good to be back.
I should be around most Fridays.
NaomiMinette
Not sure if I'll be around tomorrow, but if we end up playing today I'll definitely join.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
we can play tonight then I guess
Derekku
Got MK7 out earlier this week and have been playing online every night! I'm usually not available on Fridays or Saturdays, but we'll see!
rust45
I'll likely be unable to play with your guys again. (I am well aware that I just kinda dropped from joining in the first place, but that was because I needed a break) With work I'm almost always working when you guys are racing. If I see you guys online I might drop in if I can though.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
We can always see if another time will work, guys. XD

I'm ready to race but can't Skype
mm201
That makes things more difficult. I'll be there for a few races if I happen to catch you.
Derekku
I'm at a friend's house and decided to play, but the internet isn't perfect because I'm in the basement. I saw mm201 in a match that I was playing, but it started lagging and I got disconnected. :(
mm201
I was only there for one race, then I left since I was half a lap ahead of everyone :P
NaomiMinette
Uhh... well crap... I know I said I was gonna join in yesterday, but then stuff happened >_>
Topic Starter
Ekaru
It's fine ;P
Magnolia
i'll join in i guess ;3
NaomiMinette
Crap... We were already playing by the time you posted...
Topic Starter
Ekaru

HandHeldPillow wrote:

i'll join in i guess ;3
FC? So you can join in next week.

There's also a session on a different forum that's about an hour earlier on Thursdays I can sneak you into if you want.
mm201
He added me for pokemanz already. Worst case he can tag me.
Kiwimelon

CNM501 wrote:

So uhhh, is this still a regular thing? I'm thinking of catching up on a few Kartparties in the near future once exams are finished... :D

u done w/ exams yet? Let's mario kart pls
CNM501

Kiwimelon wrote:

CNM501 wrote:

So uhhh, is this still a regular thing? I'm thinking of catching up on a few Kartparties in the near future once exams are finished... :D

u done w/ exams yet? Let's mario kart pls

Sure let's play. My exams finished 4 years ago. :)