forum

Are you a left handed or a right handed?

posted
Total Posts

Are you a...

Left-Handed Player
20.62%
Right-Handed Player
65.17%
Both
14.22%
Total votes: 422
show more
Weed
This is my right hand:
I'll raise it high.
This is my left hand:
I'll touch the sky.
Right hand, left hand,
Roll them around.
Left hand, right hand,
Pound, pound, pound.
Foxtrot
left-handed people are freaks

they probably feel left out all the time, seriously

right-hand über master
SaigonAlice

Dulcet wrote:

left-handed people are freaks

they probably feel left out all the time, seriously

right-hand über master
left handed people are the children of satan. they are natural satanists or wiccans.
right handed people however are intelligent and angelic. right handed master race
Kanye West

Shellghost wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

You wipe your ass with both hands?
You don't?

It's efficient as fuck.
in that case i should give it a try sometime
kouzuki_karen

Zeraphlol wrote:

I wipe my ass with my feet. You guys are casuals.
Apex_old
I don't play.
Geeneo
I'm left handed but I play right handed to blend in and make them think I'm one of them >:D
Ceph23

Geeneo wrote:

I'm left handed but I play right handed to blend in and make them think I'm one of them >:D
Fucking ninja
Foxtrot

Geeneo wrote:

I'm left handed but
disgusting
Ceph23
Ok so I'm ambidextrous (effective with both right and left)
My race is superior!!!
laport
So the majority plays games with both hands /thread
Corin
Right
KajTorvaldGrey
Lefties, gogogo
Kaona
I write with my left hand but I use my mouse with my right hand.
BoredPotato
I'm left handed. I play with mouse only. My right hand is basically useless. xD
Cyclohexane

Zeraphlol wrote:

korea.jpg

anyway I play taiko and mania mostly, so I guess both
Ayaya

Shellghost wrote:

You're literally the spawn of Satan because you're left handed.
ehhhh I'm lefted handed when it come to playing mania....

So I'm just like Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist :O
SWEEEET!! :)
Kulmata

Geeneo wrote:

We're the same bro/sis!
kouzuki_karen

Mr Color wrote:

Zeraphlol wrote:

korea.jpg

anyway I play taiko and mania mostly, so I guess both
SaigonAlice

Ayaya wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

You're literally the spawn of Satan because you're left handed.
ehhhh I'm lefted handed when it come to playing mania....

So I'm just like Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist :O
SWEEEET!! :)
weeaboo detector going warmer
kouzuki_karen
weeb level over 9000
KajTorvaldGrey
Ayaya

SaigonAlice wrote:

mrdumpling64 wrote:

weeb level over 9000
Weeaboo? Where?
*looks around*
Oh you were talking about yourself :P
kouzuki_karen
>:{
Hika
weeaboo power is too much in this thread

MY RIGHT ARM IS MUCH STRONGER THAN MY LEFT ARM
SaigonAlice

Ayaya wrote:

Weeaboo? Where?
*looks around*
nothing worse than a weeaboo in denial /:
Shellghost

SaigonAlice wrote:

Ayaya wrote:

Weeaboo? Where?
*looks around*
nothing worse than a weeaboo in denial /:
No I'm pretty sure a moeblob fag spamming their gay images everywhere is worse.
SaigonAlice

Shellghost wrote:

No I'm pretty sure a moeblob fag spamming their gay images everywhere is worse.
bring it on bitch, ill kick you ass back to stormfront and all the other white boys who feel oppressed lmao
Shellghost
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
SaigonAlice

this is shellghost
Foxtrot
damn girl go easy on the fedora hating
SaigonAlice

Dulcet wrote:

damn girl go easy on the fedora hating
IT ISNT EVEN A PROPER FEDORA
Cyclohexane

Ayaya wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

mrdumpling64 wrote:

weeb level over 9000
Weeaboo? Where?
*looks around*
I just noticed this s!ck com3b4ck

#rekt
#told
#turbonozzled
kouzuki_karen

Mr Color wrote:

#rekt
#told
#turbonozzled
Trash Boat

Shellghost wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
i swear that i saw that same whining before
Akari Ehime
Im a lefty but i use my right hand to move my cursor and left hand for the keyboard (i use my laptop's keyboard + mouse.... no money to buy tablet) :)
Martinawa
I'm a normalfag right-handed.
Rilke
Leftie, but I hold the pen with the right hand & break the keyboard with the left one. I use my third hand for ventilation.
Trash Boat

Applause wrote:

Leftie, but I hold the pen with the right hand & break the keyboard with the left one. I use my third hand for ventilation.
lol you have a third hand? i Applause that post
Rilke

battler077 wrote:

Applause wrote:

lol you have a third hand? i Applause that post
...you don't?!
show more