00:27:046 - snap to 00:27:048
    00:27:515 - snap to 00:27:517
    00:27:984 - snap to 00:27:986
    00:32:437 - snap to 00:32:439
    00:33:140 - snap to 00:33:142
    00:37:124 - snap to 00:37:126
    00:48:140 - snap to 00:48:142
    00:48:843 - snap to 00:48:845
  2. 00:15:798 (2) - Quizá se te haya olvidado añadir el Clap a esta nota...
  3. 00:38:533 (2) - Y aquí un Whistle al final del slider.
[Salad]
  1. 00:00:330 - 00:03:611 - I just realized... This is the only difficulty that doesn't have that intro mapped! Add some notes to keep the consistency with the rest of the diffs, please.
[Platter]
  1. 00:01:499 -You still have to snap this section to 00:01:501.
  2. 00:11:345 (2,3) - Add a Dash between those notes, please. It's a note worthy to be remarcable. The most simple solution would be making Ctrl-G on (3).
  3. 00:26:345 (2,3) - It's the mirrored situation as explained before. You know what to do =)
[]
(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Mythiax
All fixed http://puu.sh/5NIFT.rar

EDIT: 500 post. let's party
Topic Starter
Ollapeu

Deif wrote:

[Cup]
  1. Todavía te quedan por snapear las líneas verdes:
    SPOILER
    00:17:437 - snap to 00:17:439
    00:18:140 - snap to 00:18:142
    00:26:578 - snap to 00:26:580
    00:27:046 - snap to 00:27:048
    00:27:515 - snap to 00:27:517
    00:27:984 - snap to 00:27:986
    00:32:437 - snap to 00:32:439
    00:33:140 - snap to 00:33:142
    00:37:124 - snap to 00:37:126
    00:48:140 - snap to 00:48:142
    00:48:843 - snap to 00:48:845
  2. 00:15:798 (2) - Quizá se te haya olvidado añadir el Clap a esta nota...
  3. 00:38:533 (2) - Y aquí un Whistle al final del slider.
[Salad]
  1. 00:00:330 - 00:03:611 - I just realized... This is the only difficulty that doesn't have that intro mapped! Add some notes to keep the consistency with the rest of the diffs, please.
[Platter]
  1. 00:01:499 -You still have to snap this section to 00:01:501.
  2. 00:11:345 (2,3) - Add a Dash between those notes, please. It's a note worthy to be remarcable. The most simple solution would be making Ctrl-G on (3).
  3. 00:26:345 (2,3) - It's the mirrored situation as explained before. You know what to do =)
[]
(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Updated
Deif

Ranked!!
Mythiax
Congratulations! First ranked mapset :3
Stefan
Game sucks but it's an enjoy to see more CTB stuff ranked, especially Sets :D
Topic Starter
Ollapeu
Thanks for my first Ranked Map. Thanks to all of modders and BAT's ^^
YERTI
good map! love the song too x3
Gero
Awesome! Gratz :3
BrokenArrow
KH <3
Kurokami
[Platter]
00:43:923 (2,3) - What is this sudden HDash? It makes no sense here. Yes there is a small rhythm change but both are calm. I suggest correct this since its annoying to play and hear at the same time.

Edit: Because I totally forgot to say which diff has this problem I edited the post.
Mythiax

Kurokami wrote:

[Platter]
00:43:923 (2,3) - What is this sudden HDash? It makes no sense here. Yes there is a small rhythm change but both are calm. I suggest correct this since its annoying to play and hear at the same time.

Edit: Because I totally forgot to say which diff has this problem I edited the post.
Doesn't look random imo. If you pay attention, it's the part where music is highly intense and the very end of the song. Annoying or not, it's not unfitting.
eldnl

Kurokami wrote:

[Platter]

please don't come here when the map is already ranked, try to find and point all these stuffs before ... by the way ... i don't see anything wrong there = ='
Natsu

eldnl wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

[Platter]
please don't come here when the map is already ranked, try to find and point all these stuffs before ... by the way ... i don't see anything wrong there = ='
What posting feedback about the map its right and nice it will help the mapper to take some more suggestion for hes future maps

anyways gratz on your first ranked mapc:
Topic Starter
Ollapeu
Thank You All <3, I'm so happy
ConanCloud
Gratz for the qualifid ranked version :)
eldnl

Natsu wrote:

What posting feedback about the map its right and nice it will help the mapper to take some more suggestion for hes future maps

anyways gratz on your first ranked mapc:
people always says what is wrong and what is not, you don't know anything, it is just your opinion, this is the main reason of why we don't have many different mapping styles, so let them have his own till is not a really stupid thing.
Natsu

eldnl wrote:

please don't come here when the map is already ranked
the one who don't know nothing is you, its like your other post telling to the modders to don't mod bubble maps, anyways if you want to continue this you can always do it in pm.

Edit:

eldnl wrote:

sabes que todo esto es subjetivo no? nadie puede decir que esta mal y que no, a no ser que sea algo tecnico, si alguien modera un mapa con burbuja, a no ser que mencione algo unrankeable, es una perdida de tiempo y atrasa todo el proceso, es una locura que el tipo quiera desrankear el mapa solo porque esa nota no le parece, ahi va mi comentario, obviamente un feedback no esta nada mal, pero el tipo esta pidiendo que lo cambie ...
En este caso a lo mejor si claro no le darán unrank por eso, pero es siempre bueno que los jugadores/modders den su feedback después del rank,es en si para lo que se deja abierto los hilos de los mapas.. Y en el caso pasado pues no tiene que ser algo técnico para que vos debas arreglar lo que te modearon, si alguien encuentra algo que puede ser mejor para tu mapa por muy subjetivo/nazi que sea pues los mappers tienen que aprender que una burbuja no significa que todo esta perfecto, dado que en cualquier mapa hay espacio para mejorarlo...y en el caso de este el comentario del poster se toma como un ¨feedback¨para sus futuros mapas, si queres seguir la discusion encantado lo hago por pm dejemos de postear cosas innecesarias aquí.
eldnl

Natsu wrote:

the one who don't know nothing is you, its like your other post telling to the modders to don't mod bubble maps, anyways if you want to continue this you can always do it in pm.
sabes que todo esto es subjetivo no? nadie puede decir que esta mal y que no, a no ser que sea algo tecnico, si alguien modea un mapa con burbuja, a no ser que mencione algo unrankeable, es una perdida de tiempo y atrasa todo el proceso, es una locura que el tipo quiera desrankear el mapa solo porque esa nota no le parece, ahi va mi comentario, obviamente un feedback no esta nada mal, pero el tipo esta pidiendo que lo cambie ...

anyways, congratz highest rated map ~
Kurokami
Oh, so my rhythm sense is wrong? Tell me what you hear there please because that part is calm for a hdash. The next white tick is more fitting in my oppinion. But if you think hdash is fit for a calm part of the song just go ahead.
So if the map is ranked I can't point out something which is bad? Whats wrong with raising the quality of the ranked maps?

And this is to be honest still not ranked just qualified so there is a possibility for a week to be unranked.
I modded this mapset before and that hdash wasn't there so I can't point out I dunno whose idea it was but its kinda stupid.

Edit: Anyways, I'm out from this conversation since it seems useless to arque with you about this.
Topic Starter
Ollapeu

Kurokami wrote:

Oh, so my rhythm sense is wrong? Tell me what you hear there please because that part is calm for a hdash. The next white tick is more fitting in my oppinion. But if you think hdash is fit for a calm part of the song just go ahead.
So if the map is ranked I can't point out something which is bad? Whats wrong with raising the quality of the ranked maps?

And this is to be honest still not ranked just qualified so there is a possibility for a week to be unranked.
I modded this mapset before and that hdash wasn't there so I can't point out I dunno whose idea it was but its kinda stupid.

Edit: Anyways, I'm out from this conversation since it seems useless to arque with you about this.

At the beginning i had a diffrent pattern there, but after mod i changed this ( i created new pattern, my own) And i think this is good HDash for this moment. This is the end of map and i think it's good to have HDash just like this.
mingmichael
i don't care about the conversations above
congratzzz Kandai-sa >w< love your map a lot <3 <3

osu needs more ctb mapsets D:
Topic Starter
Ollapeu

mingmichael wrote:

i don't care about the conversations above
congratzzz Kandai-sa >w< love your map a lot <3 <3

osu needs more ctb mapsets D:

Thanks <3 I'm going to do more CtB Mapsets ^^
Kurokami
To be honest this is probably mapping style difference and I just added a suggestion (and we already had a conversation in-game about this) so its up to you to accept it. So as I told before I'm out of this type of conversation. I need to thank you this map since the standard version was kinda easy and grats for the "ranked" map.
Topic Starter
Ollapeu

Kurokami wrote:

To be honest this is probably mapping style difference and I just added a suggestion (and we already had a conversation in-game about this) so its up to you to accept it. So as I told before I'm out of this type of conversation. I need to thank you this map since the standard version was kinda easy and grats for the "ranked" map.

Thanks ^^
Mythiax

Natsu wrote:

y en el caso de este el comentario del poster se toma como un ¨feedback¨para sus futuros mapas
Ese es el problema. Kurokami no lo consideraba feedback, lo consideraba un error que tenia que ser corregido unrakeando y haciendo algo diferente, porque a él no le gustaba como encajaba ese HDash en ese lugar. Por eso armamos este revuelo. Anyway, let's stop posting here.
Krfawy
Moja biczo kochana, gratuluję skarbie! :D Jestem dumny z mojego loFFFcianego Pandysława że ma mapcię taką rankniętą T^T WOW. Wzruszenie takie wielkie ;_; Owocki takie w rytmie <3 SS-ki takie ciężkie do wbicia z Hiddenem ;_; WOW <3

Gratuluję jesio raz, pamiętaj że nagroda Cię spotka i będzie tak bardzo że cię znajdę :*

XD
Topic Starter
Ollapeu

Krfawy wrote:

Moja biczo kochana, gratuluję skarbie! :D Jestem dumny z mojego loFFFcianego Pandysława że ma mapcię taką rankniętą T^T WOW. Wzruszenie takie wielkie ;_; Owocki takie w rytmie <3 SS-ki takie ciężkie do wbicia z Hiddenem ;_; WOW <3

Gratuluję jesio raz, pamiętaj że nagroda Cię spotka i będzie tak bardzo że cię znajdę :*

XD

Cześć zDzireXie. Dzięki <3 Życzę Ci, żebyś też miał kiedyś mapkę ranked <3 Jest to cudowne uczucie xD Ta chwila na pewno nastąpi
Krfawy
No mam nadzieję, bo jak nie to cię znajdę i znajdę w końcu bo cię znajdę i zgwał-TO ZNACZY ZNAJDĘ (>:3) I JESTEM CORAZ BLIŻEEEE-E-E-E-E-E-E-EEEJ!!!

Jeszcze raz: gratki XD
eldnl
I apologize, I didn't know it was qualified lol, I was talking by a different point of view ~
shiori_old2
nice map, congrats!
Krfawy
Skarbie nie ze mno te numery, mapga piękna a tło wcale złe nie jest, więc nie narzekaj i ciesz się z mapki! XDDD JEST ŚWIETNIE >: |
Topic Starter
Ollapeu

Krfawy wrote:

Skarbie nie ze mno te numery, mapga piękna a tło wcale złe nie jest, więc nie narzekaj i ciesz się z mapki! XDDD JEST ŚWIETNIE >: |

Nie chodzi, że złe xD. Po prostu w grze jest poprawne najnowsze, ale na stronie dalej stare. W tym tkwi problem... ;(
Krfawy
Tzn o to mi idzie że nie ta wersja co ten teges, ale wiesz: gdyby człowiek był perfekcyjny to by nie żył, także czujesz XDDD
Topic Starter
Ollapeu

Krfawy wrote:

Tzn o to mi idzie że nie ta wersja co ten teges, ale wiesz: gdyby człowiek był perfekcyjny to by nie żył, także czujesz XDDD
BAT powiedział mi, że to jest bug. W ciągu siedmiu dni powinno się naprawić. No nic, będę czekał.
Topic Starter
Ollapeu