forum

Do you ever have snow before?

posted
Total Posts
show more
mekadon_old
Never here, experienced snow before while vacation/work
Rio-
There's no Snow in My country (Tropical country)... But I experienced It once when I go overseas years ago
Miyu
never seen snow Q.Q...
Cloudchaser
I went to "Los Andes" when I was like 10 years old, I could see, touch and play with the snow~
well... In my city these things doesn't happen, just once in the middle of my city BUT I WASN'T THERE ;_;
La Volpe
We get snow every winter here and I hate it. It have been snowing alot lately too.
Nathanael
At Philippines, there is no winter so I can't feel and see snow in reality. :(
itsRadikal
Summer for Christmas.

Strayaaa.
Slith

peppy wrote:

I checked this thread in a panic after reading the subject because the way it is phrased makes it sound like a codename'd drug...

just me?
lol this made my day
Mineko
it never does.. just 1 day 3-4 years ago i don't remember, but not so much
IppE

snow
Hika
it snows up north but down here, it's like beach weather like what the
Exw
No ;_;
Country where I live is tropical country.

I hope I can see snow someday.
meiikyuu
its snowing rly big here atm

(but yea happens every year here)
Ryu Sei
No.
If I can see snow...
neonat
It hailed here this year, does that count.
Derekku
Yep, and it can get pretty bad around here. We just had our first snow of the season and it was at least 8 inches...
Ceph23

Derekku wrote:

Yep, and it can get pretty bad around here. We just had our first snow of the season and it was at least 8 inches...

neonat wrote:

It hailed here this year, does that count.
This thread makes me thankful that I live in a tropical country.
[ Diamond ]
jj
neonat

Ceph23 wrote:

This thread makes me thankful that I live in a tropical country.
I live in a tropical country, yet it still hailed. Hahas
Derekku
I'd definitely rather live somewhere without snow. I'm so sick of the cold, ice, messy/dangerous roads, stupid drivers ON the roads, etc.
silmarilen
to those saying no snow because tropical country: http://mashable.com/2013/12/13/snow-egypt-syria-israel/
jackmoo3
In my country,Thailand.Never!
i saw twice when i went to korea years ago.
and in the theme park Dreamworld. :)
Kanye West
Been snowing since mid-October here and isn't going to stop until around mid-April. There's around a foot of snow on the ground as I'm typing this.
Soarezi
Do you live outside?
Kanye West
If "outside" means "in a cardboard box", then yes.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

peppy wrote:

I checked this thread in a panic after reading the subject because the way it is phrased makes it sound like a codename'd drug...

just me?
Omg ppy!!! :) :) :)

If this wasn't for me created this thread, we would've miss out more of that fun.
ChuTwo_old
Canada has been getting less and less snow every year
i don't know why
Choclodous
In Canada, it's cold sometimes.
XPJ38
Snow is nice :) It snows sometimes in France but never as much as I would like to. In Canada, it is just part of the landscape haha.

Shirotsu
Once every 2-3 years here in the south. It usually doesn't stick around very long though. Also, people kind of freak out when we get even a little bit because it's not very common.
Martinawa
Here in Barcelona it does snow very unfrequently, but when it does everyone goes crazy, even if are only snowflakes mixed with rain that smelt in the ground. 4 years ago we had a crazy blizzard here, like 7cm of snow in my neighborhood. Every time that is about to snow elders say that in christmas 1962 fell about half meter of snow in the city.
Sapphiire_old_1
Yep almost every year in Belgium
Foxtrot
when i lived in italy, it snowed a bit, but it wasn't that much
Birdy
Arcanine
Canada eh ._.
TakuMii
team canadia
Nyquill
snow? Im in sudbury.
Blaziken
Every year in London. Nothing works when it happens.
hinamizawan
Little archipelagos know no snow :(
Jordan

Jordan wrote:

no snow here, there were 17°C today in there and there will be 20+ tomorrow. dat christmas
Probably gonna be colder this Christmas, but ofc still no snow. It does snow in my island (Sardinia) but not every single year. Happens once like every 3-4 years in my city and it usually lasts no more than 15 minutes... Still really good to see tho. ^^
show more