forum

osu!tablet official thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
[Aki]_old_1
Preordered mine. Can't wait :D
-Soul-
Are the drivers available online? I don't currently have a disk drive in my computer.

If not It's no big deal, I'll just have to make an .iso on a different computer.
akebono
Peppy .. I'm so touched ...
Rain Blizzard

DJ Chihaya wrote:

peppy wrote:

What if you got hit by a bus after you ordered it?

what if u add more payment methods just like supporting osu!
really want pre-order but no PayPal at all... :(
I dont also have a paypal acc ;w;
How bout bringing MOL Points back :c
most of the PH Players depend from MOL Points to get supp tag . ;w;
FabulousCupcake

-Soul- wrote:

Are the drivers available online? I don't currently have a disk drive in my computer.

If not It's no big deal, I'll just have to make an .iso on a different computer.
Ah, just also realized about this, I also don't have disk drive in my computer :lol:
Marcin
It is sad to admit for me, but I don't have one working either on my main PC :D

Drivers seem to be found here http://www.huion-tablet.com/download/

My money are waiting, and they are impatient ;_; https://db.tt/n4XbywTE
Bass
My order nr was like 226, now it's 219.
Seems like people cannot decide lol.
Marcin
I was 79 and now I am around 67 :P
Saileri

Bass wrote:

My order nr was like 226, now it's 219.
Seems like people cannot decide lol.
Or Peppy is deleting ppl from the line whose preorder has been sent, and you just moved forward :)
But that's only a theory, IMO it would be weird if suddenly 10 persons would cancel, 'cause I moved about 10 places.
Marcin
He has 500 tablets to send out

Sends out 10

Still has 500 ??? He would need to change the total amount then lol.
Spyrunite
I was at 41 and have moved to 37, I would assume it's just people cancelling. Maybe some people realized they should read those checkboxes -_-
DJ Chihaya
I think they just curious like me, I agree and shocked a little...

Lucky Cancelation button were exist... since I didnt have PayPal at all and just curious about how the pre-order will be looks like... :D
Gangsterkill
Got #496, just in time :D

Also, will the first 500 have a special feature? An autograph, a picture of a cat, idk something? :D
Makar
Catbug Sqeagy
Beautiful, just in time <3 Hoping to get mine before Christmas so I Emailed pee pee >~<
Mitsuhide

Whew, this was a close one...
Can't wait for it! :)
Saileri

Marcin wrote:

He has 500 tablets to send out

Sends out 10

Still has 500 ??? He would need to change the total amount then lol.
It's not like this. Look at it this way:
- Number of preorders is static - 500
- Your number depends on ppl before you
- Someone got preorder sent :arrow: your number descends by 1 :arrow: number of all preorders don't change
- Your position in line drops by 1 and informs you that you are closer to realisation
- Number of all preorders is still 500, but you see your "position" for the mailing

Yeah, I know it's too complicated to be true, but I couldn't help myself xP I love to analyse things :)
Just can't wait to get it already :D :D
Marcin
Oh yeah, now I understand what you meant, anyway let's just wait for this tablet to comee
Uwy
I've preordered when it was like 420/500, then I cancelled because I had to change my email and re-preordered (it was something like 440/500).

- Is it normal that I can't see my position number ? (Just as people who haven't preordered)
apl-
now I just have to figure out how to hover on a tablet, tbh it looks pretty tiring to hover, is it really?
- Squishy -
I was at 201/500 when I last checked, but now it doesn't say at what position number I'm at now.
I CANT WAIT FOR MY OSU TABLET! :x
feffe
I updated my email right after pre-ordering, does that affect my order?
Saileri

Uwy wrote:

I've preordered when it was like 420/500, then I cancelled because I had to change my email and re-preordered (it was something like 440/500).

- Is it normal that I can't see my position number ? (Just as people who haven't preordered)
I think after all 500 preorders were booked, the counter was turned off and only Peppy sees all numbers.
I also can't see the number now. And it looks like my theory was just destroyed :O
raffybest94V01
i'm 501/500
MaFiaJayShow

raffybest94V01 wrote:

i'm 501/500
Oh! lucky
Uwy

Saileri wrote:

Uwy wrote:

I think after all 500 preorders were booked, the counter was turned off and only Peppy sees all numbers.
I also can't see the number now. And it looks like my theory was just destroyed :O
Okay thanks, I guess we just have to wait now.
defused bomb

Saileri wrote:

Uwy wrote:

Is this why my number says 501/500? Yesterday I was like number 230. I don't have the option to cancel my pre-order so it's kinda scaring me cause it looks like my pre-order never went through now. Is everyone's showing up that way? :?
WORSTPOLACKEU
I preordered but have no email nor do I see a number in the tablet site whatsoever, is that normal?
Sorun

defused bomb wrote:

Is this why my number says 501/500? Yesterday I was like number 230. I don't have the option to cancel my pre-order so it's kinda scaring me cause it looks like my pre-order never went through now. Is everyone's showing up that way? :?
Yes that's how it is for everyone. Don't worry i'm sure we will all get the invoice for the tablets.
FabulousCupcake

WORSTPOLACKEU wrote:

I preordered but have no email nor do I see a number in the tablet site whatsoever, is that normal?
I'm sure we will get the invoice email soon.
- Squishy -
502/500 ..?
Max
Well i screwed up. Been thinking about buying this tablet for a few days now. and now when i finally decided to do so, all tablets are sold out T__T.
Perhaps i can look at this from the bright side, and hope that a "black" version will be available in the next batch!
Spyrunite
These are just the pre-orders. I would assume he will get more, after all there are obviously more people that want them if they sold out.
FabulousCupcake

Spyrunite wrote:

These are just the pre-orders. I would assume he will get more, after all there are obviously more people that want them if they sold out.
Peppy already got 1000 units of them, he said on Twitter :)
shavit
Looking forward to order one the next time it'll be available.
Dznutz

Max wrote:

Well i screwed up. Been thinking about buying this tablet for a few days now. and now when i finally decided to do so, all tablets are sold out T__T.
Perhaps i can look at this from the bright side, and hope that a "black" version will be available in the next batch!
Me and you are on the same boat my friend ^.
i really wanted to buy these first batch too, but peppy said if the first 1,000 batch sells out well
he will consider making more colorway options. You can verify this by going to the first page of this thread.
I hope its a matte black finish though, but who knows. We just gotta wait for the rest to sell out asap.
Thezooyork1000
whelp thats what i get for not checking every day >:(
[ Kotarou ]
i'm late 502/500 :cry:

wait for next time...
_Magi_
I have no idea how to order one (if there is any left or if more comes in). Welp
KnightFire

_Magi_ wrote:

I have no idea how to order one (if there is any left or if more comes in). Welp
The options to preorder are gone because all the preorders are currently sold out. ( http://osu.ppy.sh/p/tablet )
show more