forum

[resolved] PP frozen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ruhe
Problem Details: I've been playing certain beatmaps and qualified onto top 600. As said on the wiki, if we reach top 600 we get PP based on our results like if we use mods or something. If you check my profile, you can see me getting ranked at some beatmaps. I should at least get 1,2, 20pp for using 'HR' and FC (100%). Is this a bug or what?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20131129.1 (latest)
Rio-
It's not because of the frozen PP... But sometimes, Even You got rank in Top #50 but in A REALLY Old Map (I've seen Your Recent activities, and some of the map You ranked are from 2008... Which is Rare to get PP from those)... Try to get Rank from some Map that got ranked recently (1-2 years ago might work)
Topic Starter
Ruhe

satriobp wrote:

It's not because of the frozen PP... But sometimes, Even You got rank in Top #50 but in A REALLY Old Map (I've seen Your Recent activities, and some of the map You ranked are from 2008... Which is Rare to get PP from those)... Try to get Rank from some Map that got ranked recently (1-2 years ago might work)
I recently played a fresh map i've never played before and i seem to receive PP at the end of the game. Welp, it's solved.

@Mods, close this thread :)